Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 66 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 66 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Feb 07, 2017 10:24 pm

"I'll go with her and we'll be back soon," Kat told them.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 66 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Feb 16, 2017 3:29 pm

"Alright, but be careful Kat." Danny said as he gave a worried look to Kat.

"Don't worry she's gonna be with me." Noel giggled. "Who could have known that Kat's boyfriend would be so cute."

"I know right!" Odd chuckled. "They are just a match made in heaven." 

"Odd...come on." Danny scratched the back of his head as he was embarassed.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Feb 21, 2017 12:50 am

Kat smiled and kissed Danny's cheek and patted Odd's shoulder. "Thanks, Odd. Kiki is a lucky girl," she said, winking before turning to her aunt. "Lets do this."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Feb 26, 2017 12:14 am

Noel nodded as she jumped in the water and transformed into her mermaid form as it has been awhile. She began to swam as she starts to look around for the seaweed since she knows it's nearby.

~*~*~*~
Back at Gaito's castle, Aelita woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and notice that her vision was blurry at first. She looked around and notice that she wasn't back at the school or she doesn't recognize the area she was in. "W-Wha?" She gasped as she put her hand on the glass.

Aelita looked at her and notice that she was trapped in a tube. "W-Where am I?" She asked herself in a frightened tone. She looked over next to her and notice the same exact tube. Her eyes grew in fear as she spotted Nathalie unconscious in the tube. "Nat!" Aelita called out as she started pounding on the glass. "Nat! Wake up please!"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mar 02, 2017 3:05 am

"Where is it!?" Kat was swimming around like crazy, keeping a hand on her pearl necklace, in case any of Gaito's girly goons showed their ugly faces,
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 15, 2017 2:00 am

"I found it." Noel said as she got some. "We should head back before they come back for you Kat." Noel pointed back to the surface as she heads back and sticks her head out of the water.

The group was surprised to see Noel back along with Kat by her side. "We got it." Noel said. She leaned over to Odd and handed the seaweed to him, "Take this. Once you guys get the taste of the seaweed you guys can jump in the water."

"Is there a chance we would have to take off our clothes and swim there?" Odd asked randomly.

"It's the water Odd." Jeremy said, "Of course we would have to wear our swimsuits underneath."

"How long will the breathing last?" Yumi asked curiously.

"Once you get out of the water, the seaweed will stop taking effect and you would have to take it again." Noel mentioned, "Now we should hurry, my niece is in trouble and I know my sister is going to kill me if she heard something happened to her daughter. Along with Luchia's too." She grinned over at Kat as she was glad she was safe.

~*~*~*~
"She's not going to wake up." A voice interrupted Aelita as she was panicking in the tube.

Aelita gasped as she looked over and noticed William smirking at her, "You...." she muttered towards William.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mar 16, 2017 10:25 pm

"I just hope our dad's don't find out or there will be hell to pay," Kat said, knowing how all of their dad's were. No one messed with their princesses.

Ulrich looked at the seaweed before looking at his friends. "Come on. For Aelita and Nicole."

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Abr 08, 2017 6:57 pm

The group nodded as they began to eat the seaweed and jumped in the water and followed both Noel and Kat to Gaito's castle. "Is there a plan when it comes to fighting against them?" Jeremy asked as he's not sure if he's ready to go against Gaito and William.

"For now, we need to focus on saving Nathalie and Aelita." Noel said, "Don't start to fight, the only way to weaken Gaito is by singing to him, but I don't think we will have enough mermaid princesses to fight him."

~*~*~*~
"What do you mean she's not going to wake up?" Aelita worriedly looked over at Nathalie who was still sounds asleep in the tube.

"She's not going to wake up unless you free her from the tube." William said, "I doubt that would happen though."

"Wait until the others come here! They will end you that's for sure!" Aelita said as she start to bang on the tube but nothing is happening.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 09, 2017 2:40 am

"I know both of us aren't strong enough," Katara frowning, one hand clutching her pearl necklace.

~*~*~*~

"That will not help you, human girl," Gaito slyly said as he walked over, hands on his hips. "Thank you for your cooperation, X.A.N.A."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 66 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba