☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Página 16 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 16 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 23, 2016 7:41 pm

"Well, I wouldn't get myself throw into the back of a van," Caroline shrugged before her smirk reapeared on her face and she activated the electric charges again.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 16 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Oct 26, 2016 9:18 pm

"Agh!" Lucy three her head back, gripping the arms of the chair. She was so gonna kill this bit.ch!

"We'd know if the Bat took her...I think," Salem muttered under his breath. "Lets see if your "cat eye" catches anything."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Oct 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Caroline only smirked and increased the power. No matter how much trouble this was gonna get in her as.s, it sure as h.ell was entertaining.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Oct 26, 2016 10:13 pm

"Ahhh!! Okay! Stop, stop, stop!" Lucy screamed, wanting her to stop with the **** electric shocks.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Oct 26, 2016 10:25 pm

"W-what was that?" Caroline asked, pretending not to hear her over her screams, even though she obviously did.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Oct 26, 2016 10:39 pm

May rolled her eyes.
"You do know I'm not actually a cat, right? " she said with sarcasm. But she still got a pretty good eye, so she knew that looking around could really help.

"So you have no other clues than that? No idea who'd be interested in kidnapping her our something? " she asked. After all, it wasn't very common to find someone dumb enough to want to get the Joker mad by messing with his ' family'.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 02, 2016 10:35 pm

"I said stop, you bi.tch!" Lucy screamed.

"The Joker does have his fair share of enemies who think they could get the best of him. We haven't had a ransom note or anything just yet. I wanted to jump the gun and see if I could find something before it's too late," Salem said, looking around.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 03, 2016 10:34 am

Caroline turned the shock levels to zero and just smirked. "Sorry, I just can't seem to keep my fingers of that thing. Call it a... pulse?" She even included that pun into that just cause this girls was a clown.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Nov 03, 2016 2:41 pm

"Hmm... I see" Catgirl muttered as she looked around. "Well, then it's probably someone who doesn't want anything in exchange for her. Maybe just personal satisfaction by pissing off the Joker? Or mabye..."

She stopped when she noticed something on the ground and frowned a little.
She walked towards it and sat it was a pink suc.ker. Only a couple of meters away there was a bag full of candy, yet some of them had fallen out.
" I see she was enjoying the stolen candy" she muttered, before looking up at Salem.

"So you have no idea who would want to get something out of her, without wanting to involve the Joker?" she asked "Im sure it was someone that wants information, or just wants to get the Joker to do something he doesn't want to do. I personally think that's an awful idea, but..." she shrugged "It's possible that someone with a lot of influence, who thinks they are untouchable, would do something like that. Otherwise, i see no reason to not leave a note or anything. Probably they want "daddy" to get worried first before letting themselves be known"
She ended this deduction and looked away at the street. She noticed some tire marks on the street, but she couldn't really tell if it had something to do or not with the kidnapping.

She frowned a little. She usually didn't like showing off her deduction process. She knew that being underestimated was better, and if people knew she was that smart, well... business could get harder.
Not even her mom knew this part of her that well.
But this time, she couldn't help it. She had to do this job if she wanted the reward. And she didn't want to be on the Joker's blacklist.

"So... know of anyone that would fit that description?" Catgirl finally asked Salem. She couldn't help much else without any context or information. Unless they were willing to go and talk to the Joker himself about this... which she wasn't.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba