☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Página 17 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 17 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 08, 2016 4:20 am

Lucy glared at her. "I know funny," she slowly said, catching her breath back, "and...that ain't it, tuts."

Salem looked at her. That girl was pretty good. Had some decent detective skills, even if she was good at hiding it, he could tell. His dad was once a detective- before he killed him, at least. "Someone to get under the Joker's skin..." he muttered, rubbing his chin, eyes narrowed. They suddenly snapped open and looked at Catgirl. "He had...a visitor yesterday. A guy named Doctor Strange. Heard of him?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 17 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Nov 08, 2016 1:19 pm

"Seeing you scream sure is..." Caroline said, walking over. "Now, I don't know. But I kinda expected daddy's Lil girl to be thougher?" She taunted.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Nov 08, 2016 4:54 pm

"Doctor Strange? As in... Hugo Strange?" Catgirl asked.
Word spread everywhere in Gotham, and there were few 'important' people she didn't know or she hadn't heard about. It was part of her job to know that kind of stuff.
"I hope you don't mean him, 'cuz that'd mean your girl must be in some deep trouble" she added, frowning a little. That guy was dangerous. Smart people always were.
But she guessed it couldn't really be any other 'Doctor Strange', that would dare to do something like this.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 09, 2016 9:06 pm

Lucy glared at her. "Go f.uck yourself," she snarled.

"You have any idea where this Dr. Strange usually hangs out?" Salem asked, gripping the gun he had strapped to his hip. He was pi.ssed now. Some little bad creep took his girl!?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Caroline swallowed a smile. "Unlike you, I already got someone doing that for me," She snapped back before going over to look at her laptop. Hugo would contact her if the situation chnaged, untill then she was free to do what she wanted to.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 09, 2016 9:56 pm

"As...if..." Lucy muttered, rolling her eyes. Where the hell was her dad and boyfriend!? No, where was her mom!? They should be there by now!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 09, 2016 10:08 pm

"So, what do you wanna do? Tell a joke?" Caroline asked, putting her glasses on her nose when she was reading.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 09, 2016 11:14 pm

"No, I'm imagining the worst possible death I could give you," Lucy told her, grinning.

Meanwhile, Salem had sent a message to the Joker that he had a lead on who the he.ck took Lucy. And by that time, Joker had already knew, since he got the neat ransom note from Strange, so he was getting ready to find his little girl and make Strange and any of his acquaintances eat lead.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 09, 2016 11:17 pm

"Please, I'm all ears," Caroline said, typing on her keyboard.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba