Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 17 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 17 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 12:38 am

Kid Flash climbed up onto the side of the river, panting. He pulled her up next to him and coughed. "B... Believe me now?" he asked her.

"Good eye," Crimson said, going over and bent down, picking up the pieces of wood.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 17 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 6:27 pm

"Y-yeah... I believe you," Maleficent said, finlly getting her breathing somewhat back to normal and she let out a long breatah before she sat up. If she wasn't soak wet before she certainly was now. As the rain keept pouring over her face she pushed her hair out of her face and shielded her eyes with her hand. "H-hey,.. look!" She laughed a little, "looks like we got some luck." SHe pointed over behind the big waterfall where it look like there were several caves behind in the rocks.

"Guess my night vision is somewhat still decent," Beast Boy chuckled, grabbing a few branches and some dry grass. That would be easy to start a fire with.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Kid Flash looked over and gave out a laugh. "Fate works in mysterious ways," he teased as he pulled himself up to his feet. He held out a hand to her. "Shall we?"

"I still don't understand how everyones powers are being suppressed. I get it for Conner, maybe Kryptonite, but you and the others are not prone to it," Crimson said as she got an armful of the rubble.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Maleficent looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah," She grabbed his hand and got up with his help before she walked over to come in behind the waterfall and to the caves, being carefull not to slip on mud again.

"The master detictive don't have any idea?" Beast Boy asked, chuckling as he walked back to where Kim was waiting. He wondered if Terra was back yet?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Kid Flash let her go in first, making sure no other dinosaurs, or humans, for that matter, saw them and he went in behind her.

"It could be some kind of device that is doing it, but they would need some very advanced, and illegal, tech," Crimson said. She looked over at Kim. "Shadow? You okay?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:45 pm

"Oh, it feels nice to get out of the rain," Maleficent said, feeling the "roof" from the cave give them cover. It was actually a little chilly now. Weird temper thing going on... She sat down and squeezed her hair.

Beast Boy glanced at their teammates who looked a little lost and he sat what he carried down on the ground.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Shadow turned when Crimson called her.
"Uh? Oh,yeah,I'm fine" she replied before walking to them. "Found anything?"
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Kid Flash sat down and he ran his hands through his hair, shaking it a bit. "Chilly in here," he noticed. Man, he really was out of juice, or just...normal, is he got cold.

"Yeah, some rubble," Crimson said, setting it to the ground. "Any sign of Miss Pyscho?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Shadow shook her head.
"No sign at all" she replied. She hadn't seen her since she left. And honestly, she was glad she hadn't.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba