Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 16 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 16 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Ago 25, 2016 10:13 pm

(Haha, no worries alls xD I've made worse mistakes xD)

Maleficent felt herself back, at tops, one step before she froze. She did barley hear Kid Flash remark. She noticed the T-rex dropping the triceratops when it saw them. Without thinking the villain geld her hand up to use her powers, but since powers were out....

She panicked and litterally froze. Not knowing what to do in this situation. She wasn't an expert in dinosaurs.

"Cause of Terra?" Beast Boy asked, not sure is he was in trouble or not.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 16 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 3:38 am

(( Laughing Laughing Laughing Okay))

Kid Flash stopped running when he noticed Maleficent wasn't behind him. He quickly turned, seeing she had just froze in her spot. "Hey! Come on!" he exclaimed, running back to her, grabbing her hand, and took off running, looking behind him to see the T-Rex was still on their tail.

"Yep, and all of this," Crimson sighed. "Never mind, forget it."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Ago 26, 2016 5:33 am

(( Laughing ))

Shadow rubbed her eyes, doing her best not to fall asleep.
Yet again, a short nap couldn't be that bad. ..
'No, focus.  Remember:dinosaurs' she thought, reminding herself about the situation.
Still, it was hard to fight against it, as she felt the weight of her eyelids, trying to force her to close her eyes.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Ago 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Maleficent didn't snap out of it after a moment untill she realized he had her running, dragging her to catch up to him. Snapping out she avoided stumbling and ran after him, like faster than she'd ever ran. Even so she could tell the speedster still had an extra sprint to his legs despite not having his speed, so she was still being slightly dragged. She wasn't exactly thinking but just following his lead, however, looking back she could tell that the T-rex was catching in on them rather quickly. How could they possibly outrun that thing!?

The T-rex got gloser and roared out as it was chasing it's pray. Obviously not going to set for the triceratops it killed.

"No," Beats Boy grabbed her hand and frowned, looking at her. "Talk to me?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 4:37 am

Kid Flash was running out of juice, his breathing turned ragged, and he had no idea where they were heading or how the hell they were going to outrun that overgrown lizard! However, he head the sound of rushing water as the river widened out and began to have quick currents. He was now glad he had paid attention in Earth Systems and Ecology.

He quickly took a right, going to where the currents were much stronger. Just as he predicted, he heard the roar of a water fall, and prayed it wasn't too far and not covered in sharp rockets at the bottom. When he got to the edge, he looked down, panting and seeing that the jump was high, but it was survivable. "Do you trust me?" he asked Maleficent, turning to her.

Crimson frowned and looked to the side. "I just wish my brother was here...he'd know what to do."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Ago 27, 2016 5:04 pm

"Eh,.." Maleficent had never been a fan of big heights, but she'd take it over becomming t-rex kebab anyday. Besides it wasn't like thet had much of a choise when the T-rex barged threw the trees behind them, roaring, thinking it had them trapped of course.

"Okay, sure..:" She was the first to take the leap over the edge with him.

Beast Boy gave her hand a squeeze. I'm sure he'd tell us to stay whelemed or something," He chuckled a little, trying to get her to smile.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Shadow finally decided that she would lose the battle against sleep if she just stayed there, so she stood up. Stretching her arms, she looked at the rest of the cave she had behind her. Seeing that Beast Boy and Crimson were still away, she walked to the opening of the cave. She stood there, under the rocky ceiling, so as not to let the rain get to her. Still, the cold air and the drops of water that sometimes splashed against her face were enough to wake her up a bit.
She couldn't help a small, sad smile. If they weren't trapped on that island, with no way of knowing if the others were alive, with no powers, or dinosaurs... this would actually be quite nice.
But things weren't like that, so she couldn't really enjoy this.
Maybe if Di.ck were there, that'd be different...
She let out a sigh, and quickly stopped her train of thought, not wanting to think about that in that moment.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 28, 2016 3:19 am

Kid Flash took a deep breath before he jumped over the side of the cliff, going feet first into the hopefully deep pit. He let out a small scream before he hit the water, holding his breath. He stayed under, looking over at where he saw Maleficent drop and grabbed her hand, swimming over to the edge, hopefully out of the T-Rex's sight.

"Probably..." Crimson shrugged. She quickly pecked his lips, smiling. "I'm just glad I found you."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Ago 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Maleficent held her breth before she surfaced and she swam over to the edge with him. A loud roar, probably of annoyance of losing it's pray was heard, but at least the T-re wouldn't follow them down that jump. Maleficent crowled up onto the edge and breathed out hard. That fall was no fun, and neither was running for her life or swiming when you already were out of energy. But one lesson learned, apperently dinosaurs on the island was a thing... She hadn't believed it till now.

"Feeling's mutual," Beast Boy smiled before he noticed some rubble. He ran over. "Hey, this looks like something we can use for a fire."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba