Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 15 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 15 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Ago 21, 2016 1:00 am

((ahh sorry i didn't reply! had a convention today, and i had to go sell stuff :'3))

Shadow had leaned against one of the walls of the cave and had almost fallen asleep, her eyelids barely open. She had heard what the others had said, but she reacted too slow because of her tiredness.
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 15 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 21, 2016 4:14 am

((Its okay! Did you have fun?))

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Ago 21, 2016 6:42 am

((yeah, I did >w< it was awesome, and many friends went, which made everything better :33))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Ago 21, 2016 9:22 pm

(Aw, sounds fun! I'm glad you had fun! Wish I could have gone..)

"W-oah...ait," Maleficent got dragged untill she started running after him. It was weird with him running at normal speed, but then she remembered what he said about no powers. She looked behind them and saw the dinosaur,... she saw the... the dinosaur? Her eyes went wide and she had to shake her head to get that they were, right now, being chased by a dinosaur. But wasn't that a herbivour? She was gonna say something when she stopped herself after hearing a loud shriek, eyes even more wide so after a big Tyranosaurus Rex ran in and grabbed the still big Triceratops in it's clasping jaws.

Being so shocked and suprised Maleficent stumbled where she ran, or maybe it was her legs giving in on her. A T-rex?... Her eyes was still wide... but now slightly in panic and fear. She never usually felt fear, but this really did the job.

"We'll be right back Shadow, call if Terra comes back," Beats Boy got up, deciding to help Crimson go look for some firewood.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 2:14 am

"Oh, great! He's back!" Kid Flash groaned. He then tried using his super speed, but none of it kicked in. He didn't even feel one bit of the Speed Force in his veins and it really annoyed him.

Crimson grabbed his hand and began waling to the back of the Cave. "Of course I'd find you with her," she tease him lightly.

Última edición por IceMakeMage19 el Jue Ago 25, 2016 3:26 am, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:47 am

((it was really fun! wish you girls could come to these things >w<
but i guess the plane ticket would be kinda expensive Laughing ))

Shadow tiredly nodded and watched them walk away. She covered her mouth as she yawned, but tried her best not to fall asleep. The last thing she wanted was to be eaten by a dino who was looking for shelter during the storm, while she slept.
Still, she was exhausted, both emotionally and physically. She couldn't even remember why she had been so excited about coming to this mission, and hoped her mother wasn't worrying too much about her.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 23, 2016 9:40 pm

(Hey, what happened to no powers working!? Laughing I assume u just forgott though xD which is chill)

"What? No... I didn't-we didn't... It not like..." Beats Boy saw her face and he breathed out. "You're just teasing me, arn't you?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Ago 25, 2016 3:25 am

((Ehhhhhh scratch that, restart XD))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Ago 25, 2016 3:27 am

((Fixed it ^^))

Crimson nodded. "Duh. I also feel like the universe hates me or something," she sighed.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 15 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba