Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 45 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 45 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Mar 02, 2017 3:34 pm

As Shadow jumped, she barely had time to take a deep breath before she hit the cold water.
Immediately, she felt her lungs failing to hold the air. As she exhaled, she quickly tried to swim up, trying her best not to breath in any water.
She gasped for air just as she reached the surface.
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 45 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mar 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Maleficent got up to the surface, really tired at being soaked all the time. Sighing she swam over to the edge and got up. Great, so they found "The team" already.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mar 03, 2017 2:29 am

Crimson coughed as she got to the side of the riverbed, pulling herself up. "Is everyone okay!?" she called, counting heads.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Mar 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Swimming to the riverbank was harder than Shadow expected. She could feel her arms freezing, but she soon crawled out of the water.
She coughed a little, lying on the ground feeling breathless and cold.
"Y-yeah, i'm okay" she muttered, though she felt everything but okay.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Mar 04, 2017 3:36 am

Aqualad helped Miss Martian to the shore while Kid Flash helped Maleficent. "I must admit," the slightly breathless Atlantean said, pulling himself up, "being in the water was refreshing."

Crimson groaned, laying on her back, legs dangling. Yes, the water was a good way to cool down and lose the speeding reptiles, but now they were damped and going to be even more of a bother.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Mar 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Nightwing, however. Wasn't amused by this. They nearly got killed,... twice if not more. And they still needed to find Artemis and Superboy. And, since no one else in the team seemed to have noticed. Terra had escaped while they did their little "under attack".
"Well, we need to move. If you havn't noticed. We've lost Terra and you are all already dehydrated enough. Especially Aqualad."

Maleficent looked over and it took her a couple of seconds to figure out that the guy in black with the mask and dark hair was Robin. Or... he didn't look like Robin, but you get the picture. She hadn't even had time to notice everyone before because well.. they were running for their lives. But, seriously!? Terra!? Why did that girl have to be everywhere!?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Mar 04, 2017 6:54 pm

((gotta love Maleficent realizing that Nightwing is Robin, but not recognizing KF as Wally Laughing ))

Shadow rubbed her eyes, wiping the water off. She sat up, still cold and breathless, but she knew Dic.k was right. They had to move. They had teammates to find, and an island to leave. 
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Mar 04, 2017 9:18 pm

(Haha. I know right!? XD at first I was gonna have her not recognize him, but I think she's making the connection. Especially with Crimson there. Still pretty funny though)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mar 07, 2017 3:19 am

((Trueeee XD))

"One...one dam.n second," Kid Flash said, annoyed, out of breath, hungry, and just a little pis.sed. He stood up, glaring at his best friend. He recognized his "Nightwing" outfit from the sketches he saw that Alfred and D'ick had created together. "Where the he.ll did you go off to!?"

His best friend had been gone for weeks. Suddenly he shows up and he doesn't even say "hi"!? Well, granted, they were running for their lives and just jumped down a 40 foot cliff, but still! He deserved some answers!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 45 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba