Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 44 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 44 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Feb 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Shadow didn't have to be told twice. After hearing Crimson, she just turned around and started running, alongside the team. They were in no condition to fight those things. 
With the mess and panic of the moment, no one had time to process the fact that KF was right there, with Maleficent.   
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 44 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Feb 09, 2017 2:10 am

"Sh.it! Its jammed!" Crimson was trying to shoot another net when a raptor jumped her, using her to scream and cover her face until a rock hit his head. She looked up and over at where Kid Flash had quickly grabbed a rock and tossed it. "Kid Flash!?" She smiled.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Feb 12, 2017 8:28 pm

"Great. Reuinion. However, I think you're forgetting our problem here," Maleficent stated, getting her swords out since well, still raptors here. Not that they had a good chance if beating them but they had to think of something.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Feb 13, 2017 2:00 am

"She's right," Kid Flash said. He tried thinking of somewhere they could lose the raptors and he thought about the waterfall they all heard. It might be their only chance. A thought occurred to him. "Hey! Head to the water fall!" he called.

"Uh, what?! You nuts?" Crimson got her gun into its scythe mode and swiped at an oncoming raptor.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Feb 13, 2017 8:14 pm

"No, I think he's got an idea," Nightwing replied, knowing what he was thinking and he started running, having his map to help him locate.

Beast Boy didn't question but followed.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Feb 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Shadow, not feeling like it was the time to argue, just nodded and followed them.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Feb 21, 2017 12:49 am

Crimson minimized her scythe and ran with them, seeing the raptors getting back on their feet and following them.

Kid Flash, who ironically ran the slowest, was making sure Maleficent was okay as they headed to the waterfall. "When I say jump; jump!" he told them as they got near the water fall, the noise of the crashing water getting louder and louder.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Feb 23, 2017 8:55 pm

And as they all were running for their lives, away from the raptors it didn't take long untill they all jumped out over the waterfall. And that one way the raptors decided not to follow and give up their prey.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mar 02, 2017 3:04 am

Crimson immediately got a rebreather into her mouth before she dove over the edge, praying that there were no very sharp and pointy rocks awaiting or them. She caught a glimpse of Beast Boy and her other teammates jump before she fell into he deep water, expecting to his ground or rock, and luckily just fell cold - very cold - water.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 44 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba