Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 43 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 43 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ene 16, 2017 8:08 pm

(Oh... Raptor time?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 43 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Ene 25, 2017 9:01 pm

((Yesss raptor time Twisted Evil ))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Ene 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Beast Boy, however. Was still, powers or no powers, pretty good at listening to his surroundings and that's when he heard that twig snap. "You hear that?" He asked, and just exchanging a look with Crimson said she did. And they both gave the nodd before they ran. And well, soon squeeking was heard from the raptor troup that had been surrounding and started chashing their prey.

(Should they run into the others and everyone else and big fight or something?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Ene 25, 2017 10:12 pm

((i think that's a cool idea :3 ))

Shadow just sighed, nodding before looking away. She hoped they came back soon with water, so they could keep moving and get the mission over. 
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ene 29, 2017 3:40 pm

((mhm!))

"Raptors!" Crimson exclaimed, trying to get her voice out to the Team. She ran as if she were a speedster, since raptors, if anything, were one of the fastest and dangerous dinosaurs she knew about. "Sh.it!!"

Miss Martian turned her head when she thought she heard yelling. "Do you guys hear that?" she asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ene 30, 2017 7:55 pm

"That sounds like trouble," Artemis stated. And before they knew it both Crimson and BB came running back. And... Well, they brought some friends.

"This does not look good..." Miss Martian muttered. Most of them were defensless against dinosaurs since they didn't have any powers and no weapons.

Maleficent stopped for a moment, having heard the "roars" That the raptors gave out. "They're close," She stated, which probably wasn't good for them.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ene 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Shadow's eyes opened wide as panic began to take over her mind.
"G-Guys, what do we do?" she asked, desperate, looking at the team. She didn't think they could outrun them, nor could they fight. 
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Feb 07, 2017 11:04 pm

"Run!" Crimson exclaimed. She turned with her scythe in hand, making it into a gun and loaded it with a net. She then shot it at one raptor, capturing it into a net, but it only pissed it's friends off more.

"We should go the other-" Kid Flash began to go the other way when he heard screams. Human screams. "Guys?" he whispered. That had to be his team!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Feb 08, 2017 10:14 pm

"Well someone seem to be in trouble," Maleficent muttered before she followed KF as he ran towards the sound.

"Thought we were getting away from the sound!?" She remarked before she stopped once they ran into well, KF's team that was currently running and just Raptors behind them. Perfect...
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 43 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba