Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 24 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 24 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 09, 2016 11:33 pm

"Hey, it's not cheating, it's...improvising," Wally teased, stealing a kiss onto her cheek.

Stefan arrived there even more Zatanna did. His kinda zooming speed did help. However, he kinda met someone on the way...

When D'ick opened the door, it was not just him standing there, but his annoying and rambunctious brother, Damon.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 24 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 09, 2016 11:39 pm

"Improvising?" Sky asked before she smiled. "Very well. How about a little more, improvising?"

D'ick stoppd himself from punching the guy, cause he knew he was fasther than him. "You didn't say you were brining the trash?" He remarked.

"Ha ha, very funny..." Damon sarcastically rolled his eyes. "I was actually just looking for Stefan. Isn't that right Stef?" He patted his brothers shoulder.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 09, 2016 11:53 pm

Wally grinned. "What do you got in mind?" he asked.

"More like he followed me," Stefan said, sighing. "We can come in?" he asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Sky smiled before she took the lead a little bit more and stepped out, starting to make a little more complicated moves, making sure he followed his lead to learn.

"You can," D'ick told Stefan, having his arms crossed and glaring at Damon.

"Oh, c'mon...." Damon groaned, eyes rolling again. He smirked. "You can't hold a dread forever ya know?"

"Can too," D'ick stated.

"Please... you need me. Stefan, tell him to let me in," Damon said, not getting in because he was a vampire.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Nov 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Wally got what she was getting at and followed her, having a smile on his face. Man, she could sure dance.

"Only if you promise to behave and don't do anything rash," Stefan told his brother.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Nov 11, 2016 11:03 pm

"You're doing great," Sky told him, smiling. She guessed being a speedster kinda made him a quick learner.

"Oh fine... I won't kill anyone. For tonight," Damon added with a smirk.

D'ick sighed. "Fine. Come in."

"Thank you," Damon smiled and stepped inside. "Ah, young bachelors apartment. I love it." He said, walking over and making himself comfortable on the couch.

D'ick ignored him and turned to Stefan. "I called my friend. She's on her way."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Nov 13, 2016 7:15 pm

"Thanks. I am surprised I haven't fallen on my own feet yet," Wally teased.

"What'd you tell her?" Stefan asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Nov 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Sky giggled. "Well, you're fast on your feet," She winked.

"I told her you were comming over. that you might have a solution... but she's onto me, and she's smart. So she's gonna know something's up," D'ick explained.

"C'mon, how smart can a witch be?" Damon rolled his eyes. Not likeing witches... or anyone really.

"She's not a witch, she's a magician," D'ick stated.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Nov 14, 2016 12:54 am

"That's the truth." Wally then grabbed by her waist and spun her around while lifting her off the ground.

Stefan heard something and turned to the door. "She's here."

Zatanna kicked on D'ick's apartment door, hoping he was still living in the same place. "D'ick? It's me," she called.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 24 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba