Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 33 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 33 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mar 07, 2017 9:45 am

"Right, right... t-that's good. Well... part good anyway," D'ick nodded, adding, "Not that she will tell anyone..." he still felt kind of relaxed. "What she say?"

"Appriciate that, however. My plan would not work if I were myself," Vertigo stated.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 33 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mar 10, 2017 2:00 am

"She said that it was crazy, but not impossible. And that we should've told the League, but we both know that would not bode well," Carter sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Exactly what is your plan? Impersonate me and take over Ireland?" Wally asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Mar 10, 2017 10:06 pm

"Right, right..." D'ick rubbed the back of his head. "That makes sense."

"Only for a time. Once I get to the power I shall ruel this Kingdom the way one should. You need, clearer rules. Laws, that the people follow. They don't know what's best for them... I do," He smirked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Mar 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Carter hugged her knees. "Are you coming back anytime soon?"

"Oh, really? Says the psychopath that was going to kill his ten year old niece because she stood in the way of his ruling!" Wally snapped.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

D'ick sigehd. "Yeah,... I just. Need to get ready. I'll,... meet you back at my place, okay?" he said, taking about Bludhaven.

Vertigo shrugged innocent with a smirk. "Not everyone is perfect." He then turned to leave. "Oh well, I got other things to attend to."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Mar 13, 2017 9:38 pm

"Okay. I love you," Carter told him. God, she was so worried that he was going to shut off his emotions again by the state he was in.

"You lay one hand on her, I swear to God, I will make you my next chew toy, Vertigo!" Wally growled, gripping the bars.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Mar 13, 2017 10:07 pm

D'ick smiled a little at the other end. "I love you too," He said before hanging up.

"What he say?" Zatanna asked after seeing Carter pull the phone form her ear.

"Save your breath. I'm not going to harm your Highness, not yet anyway," Vertigo smirked. After all. He needed to marry her first.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Mar 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Carter look behind her, saying, "He's alright. He needs more time...he doesn't have control of himself around blood." She got up. "I'm gonna go to his place soon."

"That's not all I mean, Vertigo! She'll figure out that you're an imposter!" Wally snapped.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mar 14, 2017 6:22 pm

"You sure that's a good idea?" Zatanna asked.

"Oh, but I don't think so. She bought my act today like nothing," Vertigo stated.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 33 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba