Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 32 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 32 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Feb 21, 2017 12:35 am

"Hey, Stefan, it's me," Carter told him, recognizing his voice on the phone. "How is he?"

((So, should Wally be tied up in the dungeon or somewhere else now?))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 32 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Feb 23, 2017 8:13 pm

"He's fine," Stefan said, glancing over at D'ick that was looking out the window after having drinking a blood bag. "You can't blame him for what happened. This is still new to him."

(Well yeah. Or somewhere. Vertigo would want to get rid of him permanently, right?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mar 02, 2017 2:42 am

Carter frowned. "I don't blame him, Stefan. I just wanted to make sure he was okay. Can I speak to him?"

((Right ^^ Maybe he keeps him alive for a while for other reasons, or knowledge, or something))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mar 02, 2017 7:04 pm

"Yeah, hold on," Stefan said before going to get D'ick on the phone. Moments later Dic'ks voice was heard on the phone.
"Hey."

(Yeah. Could be for knowledge or something, to keep his cover untill the marriage?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mar 03, 2017 2:04 am

"Hey, D'ick," Carter greeted, smiling a little at the sound of his voice. It always gave him comfort. "H-How are you feeling?"

((Yeah ^^))

Meanwhile, in a secure location a little ways from the palace, Wally kept on trying to phase through the chains that were keeping him to the wall. "Let me out of here!!" he yelled.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Mar 03, 2017 8:10 pm

D'ick smiled a little. "I'm better. I'm sorry about what happened," He appologized.

(Cool)
Count Vertigo, or looking like "Wally" Right now walked in, eyes rolling. "Very unpatient for your age," He stated.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Mar 04, 2017 3:57 am

"It wasn't your fault," Carter said. "If anything, I'm sorry. I worried you."

Wally glared at him. It was so weird to see a "mirror him", especially with Count Vertigo's voice. "At least I look my age!" he snapped.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Mar 04, 2017 4:47 pm

"No, it's okay," D'ick quickly said. "Just,... is Zatanna?" He figured the magician had to ask and well, also a great chance she knew what was really going on.

"Well,... we can't all be perfect," 'Wally' stated. "That is really the only negative about my plan. To be trapped in a body like this..."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mar 07, 2017 3:10 am

Carter nodded, but then said after remembering he couldn't see her, "Yeah, she does. She knows..." she glanced at Zatanna who was buys making tea and whispered, "knows most things. Not about Wally or Sky."

"I can help put out of your misery!" Wally snapped, glaring his eyes.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 32 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba