Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 31 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 31 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Ene 25, 2017 10:07 pm

"Or you keept a good cover..." Zatanna muttered, a little annoyed at herself now for seeming so suprised and not finding out this herlself. How did she not notice something was different with D'ick? Well, at least she sensed soemthing out of those two guys...

Sky smiled. "Well, if you say so. If that makes you happy?" She smiled. Maybe he didn't want the whole big thing? That could have made him nervous. And she wanted him to feel comfortable.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 31 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ene 29, 2017 3:38 pm

"Please don't tell the Team, or even the League. They can't know about D'ick. We'll figure this out the best we can," Carter said.

"Yes, it actually would," "Wally" responded. "As long as I have you by my side, my Queen, we have nothing to worry about."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ene 30, 2017 7:57 pm

"You sure about that?" Zatanna asked, serious. This didn't seem like your normal everyday problem.

"If you say so," Sky smiled, getting her arms around his neck. "And how many times do I have to tell you you don't have to call me that?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Feb 07, 2017 10:39 pm

"Yes. The last thing we need is Batman or any of the League members learning about D'ick, and possibly locking him up, or whatever else they would do in situations like this," Carter said, not even wanting to imagine.

"Wally" smirked slightly. "But I want to. It...suits you."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Feb 08, 2017 9:28 pm

"Bruce wouldn't do that," Zatanna stated, knowing Batman was Bruce.

"Well then, would you want me to call you" my King" in the future?" Sky asked, teasing.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Feb 09, 2017 1:35 am

"No, but it'd just make D'ick more nervous than he is now," Carter said.

"I'd actually like that," "Wally" grinned. "I am seeing myself as King a little more every day."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Feb 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Zatanna sighed. "Fine. I'll keep quiet for now," She said.

"Um... Okay then," Sky smiled a little, thinking that was weird since she knew that that wasn't how Wally was being towards all this. "Um. I'm gonna go take a shower. See you later tonight?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Feb 13, 2017 1:44 am

"Thank you," Carter said. She then looked around for her phone before finding it on the table and called Stefan to check on D'ick.

"Of course." "Wally" kissed her cheek.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Feb 13, 2017 7:51 pm

"Yeah?" Stefan answered his phone, having seen Carters name on the called id.

Sky smiled a little and walked down the hall towards her room, something felt off. But she didn't ask. She guessed if it was something Wally wanted to talk about he would talk about it when he was ready.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 31 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba