Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 11 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 11 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 06, 2016 3:21 am

Wally then pulled away when he heard the water boiling and looked over at the stove. "Looks ready to be cut," he smiled.

Dr. Fate then did his finishing move by teleporting behind Klarion, sending a kick to his chest, catching him off guard. This made the centuries old wizard gasped, tumbling into the golden cyclone. "I'll get you all back for this!!" he yelled as he was sucked in. As soon as he was sucked in, the cyclone disappeared, making the sky calm again.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 11 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 06, 2016 8:05 am

Sky looked over and hopped off the counter. "Yeah," She walked over, "What of the meat?" She asked.

Once Klarion disappeared his bad spells stopped and the danger was over. The team then turned to Dr. Fate. Nightwing stepped up. "Dr. Fate. You got him, now let her go." He said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Sep 08, 2016 4:16 pm

"Meat should be defrosted. And I can cut it up into bits to eat. Barbecue sauce good?" Wally asked, checking the meat.

"No. The world still needs Dr. Fate. This body should do to it's magic abilities," Dr. Fate said. "It will need better harnessing, but I will not allow the world to be without me."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Sep 08, 2016 4:16 pm

"Meat should be defrosted. And I can cut it up into bits to eat. Barbecue sauce good?" Wally asked, checking the meat.

"No. The world still needs Dr. Fate. This body should do to it's magic abilities," Dr. Fate said. "It will need better harnessing, but I will not allow the world to be without me."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Sep 08, 2016 9:16 pm

"Good for me," Sky said, getting the potato into the pot. "Vegetables?" She asked, walking over to prepare some.

"What are you talking about!? Carter doesn't do magic!" Artemis stated.

The team noticed Nightwing was the only one who seemed not suprised by this.

"Nightwing?" Artemis asked.

"It's complicated... I-"

"You must let her go Fate! She's not the right candidate!" Aqualad interupted since Nightwing seemed unsure of what to say.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Sep 09, 2016 2:14 am

"Salad then?" Wally smiled. "Or one of those fancy veggie plates with the dipping sauce in the middle."

"And whom do you suggest is? I do not understand how Zatara managed to remove himself, but I can tell she will not be able to," Dr. Fate said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Sep 09, 2016 9:30 pm

"Sounds fresh," Sky nodded, smiling as she got some tomatoes, cucumbers and other veggies to cut.

"We'll make sure you're of use. But you gotta let her go!" Nightwing stated. He hadn't been inside the helmet, but he got the jist from what Wally and Kaldur had told him.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 4:59 am

Wally nodded and he got the meat out, placing it on a cutting board and began to cut it.

"No," Dr. Fate refused. "I will not, mortal."

((So, how should Carter get out? We know Dr. Fate is stubborn af))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 4:34 pm

"Have you spoken anything to D'ick latley?" Sky asked. Okay, so she was missing them already, but still.

(Hm... I'm not sure... Well, should she be stuck for a while?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba