Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 12 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 12 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Wally chuckled. "Last night. Said he and Carter were glad to be home. Missed us, though."

((Ooh, sure ^^))

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 12 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:00 pm

"Well of course they missed us," Sky giggled.

(Yeah, and then... Maybe we could do something. Depends on what you want?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Wally smiled and he cut the meat into thin slices before putting them into a bowl. "They have also heard about the engagement and are "proud of us" and "about **** time" and some stuff like that."

((I have an idea now ^^ Carter is stuck in the helmet, and the Team is looking for answers, and Nightwing, he gets a surprise visit from Damon and/or Stefan and asked them if they know any witches who could help get the helmet off of Carter and yeah XD))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Sky giggled. "Oh yeah?" She looked over her shoulder to look at him. "Didn't take the time to ask when it's their turn?" She teased.

(Oh, yeah. That could be cool! Like trade for another witch what do I know xD)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Wally laughed. "That probably won't be for a while."

((Or more like ambush Dr. Fate and having this exorcism thingy XD It could be risky, say like taking a risk of killing Carter with it))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Sep 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Sky laughed. "Yeah, you're probably right."

(oh, yeah, yeah. I'm with you xD D'ick's not gonna like that)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Sep 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Wally smiled and got the barbecue sauce out before coating the meat in it.

((Nope ^^))

"I will be using this host from now on. No mortal shall order the great Dr. Fate and his decisions," Dr. Fate said. He made a portal before he disappeared in without a trace.

Superboy looked at everyone, shocked. Did he really just keep Carter's body?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Sep 12, 2016 9:17 pm

"And vegetables are ready," Sky got the big plate with cucumber, tomato, carrots and all with the dip in the middle. "I'll set the table," She offered, smiling.

"But-" Nightwing growled and forced himself to calm down so he wouldn't do anything... Supernatural over reaction.

"We will find her. And find a way to get Fate to relise her," Aqualad said.

"How are we supose to do that!? He keept Zatara in there for years!" Artemis stated, before thinking of D'ick. "Sorry. Not helping..."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 13, 2016 2:33 am

"I got it. Having superspeed has it's perks. Cover for me." Wally winked, super speeding and going to set the table up

"We will have to worry about that later. The mission was a success, but Zatanna was injured. We will report back to Batman about what occurred and let him know about the situation," Aqualad said. He was worried about Carter- he would still be stuck in the helmet if Dr. Nelson hadn't helped him, yet Nelson was gone. Artemis was right. There was no telling how long Fate would hold onto Carter's body.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 12 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba