*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 3 de 39. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 3 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Steph smiled a little and walked them to the door. "And tell the team I'm doing alright, okay?" She smiled a little.

D'ick looked at Storm before he nodded with a smile. "We will. Till tomorrow then. Be careful."

"You got it, team leader," Steph said, a bit playfull. She closed the door after them, making sure they got to the elevator before she locked it. She then ran back to her room and opened up the doors to her walk in closet. "Okay, they're gone."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 3 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Wally came out of the closet, looking at her. "They're smarter than I thought," he said, since they were almost right about him showing up.

"She's hiding something... Maybe it's just the grief, I don't know, but something is off," Storm told D'ick from the elevator.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 13, 2016 10:18 pm

"You heard all that?" Steph asked, a little suprised and also cause she didn't like it when other people heard talk behind backs.

"She needs time... Like all of us. And she's never been very open... At least not after you know..." D'ick said, pressing the button down. "But you're right," He agreed about her hiding something or acting up.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Sep 14, 2016 3:10 am

"Kinda hard not to," Wally shrugged he said, leaning on the wall.

"I got an idea. Her apartment has huge open windows. I'll scope out and watch her from the apartment across," Storm told him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Sep 14, 2016 9:37 pm

"Well, now you know why they can't find you," Steph said, crossing her arms and she leaned against the other wall. "And starting tomorrow they're gonna be watching me 24/7."

"You mean like 'spy' on her?" D'ick looked at her and stepped out of the elevator when it reached bottom. "I'm not so sure... She said a day... and if she finds you out she'll be pretty pissed."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Sep 18, 2016 10:30 pm

"That will be troublesome," Wally muttered. More surveillance under her would mean more over him, making him, and her, be an easier target...

"I'd rather h be pissed at me then dead," Storm commented, turning to him after she stepped out of the elevator.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Sep 19, 2016 9:39 pm

"If they see you they're gonna take you in," Steph stated.

"Hm, good point," D'ick admitted, following her.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 20, 2016 12:23 am

"I can't let this happen. Not until they're gone," Wally said, meaning the place that turned him into that.

"I can stay up top the rooftops, and then switch out with you," Storm nodded to him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 20, 2016 9:40 pm

"How are you planning to hide? If they got trackers on you... it's just a matter of time," Steph stated. "Besides... who knows what else they have on you." Steph thought about the fact that they, Cadmus, Hydra... these people he was talking about, could be controling him right now,.. or maybe have the power to control him at any comand. Or another grip around him. Who knew?

"You mean I'm gonna have Steph pissed at me too?" D'ick questioned, arching an eyebrow.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 39. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba