*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 2 de 39. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 2 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:20 pm

"We wanted to come by and talk to you," Storm told her, walking in.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 2 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:39 pm

"Well you found me" Steph crossed her arms as she let them inside "What's up?"

"We're all worried about you. After what you said... They way you... Stormed off?" D'ick stated, seeing Steph frown. He continued. "It's okay. This is hard on all of us and we all have our... Own ways of grieving. But we questioned the captive. She didn't know much but M'gann's working on it now. But that's not why we're here."

"Then why are you here?" Steph asked, arching an eyebrow.

D'ick sighed. He knew Steph was gonna protest about this. "We believe you're in danger. If you're the target like you say you are then there's no doubt were he might strike next." D'ick could already tell Steph didn't like what he was about to suggest. "That's why we're putting you under supervision untill the killer shows up." Of course he meant Wally.

"I don't need a babysitter D'ick," Steph stated, uncrossing her arms and walking past them. Great... To bad he was already there... Which they couldn't know.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 10:00 pm

"We get it, Steph, seriously. It's just a precaution until we can find W-...the killer's whereabouts and bring him in," Storm said, following her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Steph still didn't like it... Anf she couldn't do that. Not while having Wally there at least. "Wouldn't it just be enough if I let you know? Like an alarm?" Steph said.

"Sorry Steph, but I'm not sure we can trust you with that," D'ick said, thinking back on how she was almost suicidal because of it.

"I'll be fine," Steph stated. "He hasn't attacked me alone before, so why would he now?" She knew it sounded stupid saying that cause they really had a point, but she just needed them to leave.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Sep 11, 2016 12:15 am

"To finish what he started maybe?" Storm pointed out.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Sep 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Steph sighed. "Alright, alright, I get it...," She noticed them still there. "What, you mean starting right now? D'ick, c'mon-"

"Sorry Steph, but Storm's right and the team have come to an agreement. We'll take turns in keeping you company," D'ick stated.

"You can't-... I mean, uh. I don't want you here... Not to sound like a duche, wait, I totally did. But, really. I got work, I can't walk around having a "bodyguard" after me." Steph stated, but was really trying to think of something to say. She couldn't let them know that Wally was already there, and she couldn't keep Wally in there forever.

"Steph, it's-" D'ick started.

"No D'ick! You can't just come here and give me orders that you're gonna stay around my house! I don't care if you think it's a precaution. I just.... I'm not ready for this. I need to be alone right now and... " Steph calmed down and sighed. "Give me a day."

D'ick glanced at Storm, he didn't like it since they really thought starting from right now.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Sep 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Storm looked at him before she frowned. "Fine," she gave in, but was not done. "We'll leave. Just call if anything is weird, 'kay?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Sep 12, 2016 9:24 pm

"I will, I will... Promise," Steph lied, smiling a little.

D'ick thought Steph acted up a little but decided to let it go. He wasn't really emotionally fine either and he h m guessed, neither wasn't she.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 13, 2016 2:51 am

"Alright. Good," Storm said, even though she knew she was lying. She grabbed D'ick's arm, dragging him out.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 39. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba