*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 4 de 39. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 4 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Sep 21, 2016 4:33 am

"No telling... The only things they tell me is to kill, kill, kill... I want my own free will. My own right to make my own choices... To feel like a person, like...like I suppose I once was," Wally said, knowing she must feel frightened.

"Yep. We're a team, so we take the beating together," Storm teased him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 4 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Sep 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Steph frowned. "I'm sorry they made you into this... if... they forced you to this, and even if they didn't, I'm still sorry," She said.

D'ick laughed. "Okay, fair!" He agreed.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 24, 2016 1:22 am

"You have no reason to apologize," Wally told her, actually feeling a little bad.

Storm smiled when she heard him laugh. "So, I'll go and set up," she said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 24, 2016 5:51 pm

"Yes, I do. What happened four years ago was my fault, and it'll always be," Steph stated, frowning as she hugged her arms, walking over to the windows. She looked out over the city. "I get if that doesn't mean anything to you, but it does to me... " She didn't really know if she was talking to her Wally, but if felt like she was. And even if he were a clone she still felt bad everytime she looked at him.

"Wait," D'ick got out a com threw his jacket pocket. He saw her look. "Always come prepared," He shrugged innocent with a smile before he handed her an earpiece. "Here, we'll keep radio-contact. Okay?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 24, 2016 9:34 pm

"You said... I died? I doubt it was your fault," Wally said, walking up behind her. He still didn't remember a thing about his old self. He didn't remember dying. He felt agonizing pain. He remembered screams and buildings crumbling. It was all in bits and pieces, but he still hardly remembered anything.

Storm shook her head and smiled. "Yeah, yeah." She grabbed his hand with the communicator in his and pulled him close so she could kiss his cheek before letting his hand go and got the communicator into her ear. She winked at him before she went to fly on top of the building.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Steph frowned and squeezed her arms when he said that. Dead. She still felt it, even though she shouldn't. "You think too good of me..." she stated. She sighed. "I'm no better than any villain we've faced."

D'ick felt himself grin and he looked after her before he put his earpiece in and walked off. Going to go with Storms little "rebelious" plan. Man, Steph was gonna be so pissed at them both. But it was for her own saftey.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Sep 26, 2016 11:23 pm

"Look." Wally actually made her turn to him and lookout him. "I know evil, and you definitely do not seem like it. Whatever happened, it was an accident, was it not?"

Storm went into an alleyway and she unfurled her wings, jumping up onto the roof that was adjacent of Steph's. She could get a good look at the window. Right now, with her keen bird eyes, she saw Steph's figure right at the window, her back to the window. It seemed like she was talking to someone, but Storm just dismissed it as she was on the phone with someone.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 27, 2016 7:18 pm

Steph frowned. "It was, or... It wasn't planned. None of it was. The way I created Ultron. I wanted to help,... But I didn't realize the consequenses," She said.

And while Storm did the hard work for now D'ick went to buy himself an ice cream during the time, sitting down by a bench at the park to just chill and listen to Storms reports.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Sep 28, 2016 3:03 am

"It's understandable. You just wanted to help people," Wally said, laying a hand on her shoulder, trying to be a bit comforting.

Storm was sitting on the edge, trying not to look too conspicuous as to not draw attention. That was the last thing she needed.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 39. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba