Young Justice, Beyond.

Página 11 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice, Beyond. - Página 11 Empty Re: Young Justice, Beyond.

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:18 pm

"Is it always like this on resorts?" Mei asked him.

D'ick chuckled and looked at her. "Okay, yeah? What is it?" He asked, looking at her.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:43 pm

"Mostly," Wally nodded, looking around. "This is the generic getaway."

"Have you ever ridden a horse before?" Carter asked, smiling.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:59 pm

"Actually," D'ick chuckled. "I have. We used to have horses back at the circus. Mum and dad let me ride when i was a kid."

"Hm, I see," Mei nodded, taking notes on human life and ways of order.

(Annnd. idk bout u. but meze bored)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 22, 2016 12:27 am

((Me, too XP))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 22, 2016 7:02 pm

(Should we do next day? Maybe Mei and Wally tries to ski and D'ick and Carter could go horse back riding?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 22, 2016 9:54 pm

((Sure!!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 22, 2016 11:08 pm

(Haha okay, fun!)

The next morning Mei was standing outside in the snow. She pulled up her scarf since it was cold outside. Even her breath turned into this fluffy cloud infront of her when she breathed out. She had on a base layer that was pink, a deep purple fleece sweater above that, and a white skiing jacket with matching skiing thermal trousers. Pink mittens with a white snowflake on and a matching hat with those two flips hanging down on each side of her head. And two warm socks were her feet into her boots. She thought she'd never had so much clothes on.

She was waiting for Wally who said he was gonna go get their equipment, which she guessed was what everyone else was either carrying or having attached to their feet and hands. To her it just looked like long sticks and wooden bars in different colours. And everyone skiing on them was just confusing to her. How could they go downstairs without moving their legs but having these... sticks?

Her long wavy hair was in two thick braids not to get in the way and Mei was trying to stand still since Wally said it could be slippery, and so she'd felt. And she didn't want to fall, since she could still do that. However, standing still was a little cold. She wasn't very cold, but however the cool air was different from the temprature in the water.

On the countryside however, D'ick was in a jeans-shirt and some old jeans. Good old riding clothes. He even had a stupid cowboyhat on that he found among some things in there. He knew Carter was excited about this, and he was too actually. He wasn't a pro at horse back riding, but he had always liked horses. Such magnificent animals.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Oct 23, 2016 1:21 am

((I love me a boy in country getup inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 ))

"Mei! Hey! Got the equipment!" Wally waked over with the skiis under both arms. He was wearing a long sleeve fleece sweater under a thick thermal red jacket. He had on yellow gloves, with thermal blue pants that were tucked into red snow boots. He had on a yellow beenie that covered his red hair and some goggles for the trip. He had gotten her some goggles, too, so no snow would get into her face.

"Sorry it took a while. I had to make sure they were sturdy. T-They are, but I can't be too careful," Wally told her, walking up, being careful not to hit anyone with the skiis.

Carter walked out to the front porch where she knew he was waiting and grinned at her cowboy. She whistled, leaning on the door. "Hello, cowboy," she practically purred. She might be a city girl, but seeing a city boy like that in some country outfit...it was hot, and she didn't care who thought else. She herself was wearing a white tank top underneath a red halfway button up shirt with some old denim jeans with riding boots underneath. Her growing hair was curled a bit and she had on a baseball cap.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 23, 2016 7:47 pm

(haha, of course you do ^^)

"Well, okay," Mei smiled and watched at he sat the skiis down onto the ground. "Which one's are for me?" She asked, looking at them, not really understanding that much.

D'ick looked over at her and chuckled. "Hey yourself country girl," He chuckled and walked over. "Someone's all ready for this."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba