Young Justice, Beyond.

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young Justice, Beyond. - Page 21 Empty Re: Young Justice, Beyond.

Post  Shinefairy Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:57 pm

D'ick grabbed his hand before he could use it and bent it the wrong way. "Oh yeah? You can say that while you're in Arkham," He then made him stand up and got his arms behind his back.

"Not so cocky now, are you?" Killer Frost smirked and walked over, using her powers not to slip but freeze to the floor.

"No, there's some... Ice girl that's attacking Wally," Mei said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:40 am

"Ah! No! You want help with that psycho girlfriend of yours, right? I don't think it was just my scare spray making her crazy!" Scarecrow tried to talk with him.

'Think, West, think!' Wally thought, trying to see where to go but he was cornered.

"Ice girl? Killer Frost?" M'gann frowned. "Men, just stay where you are and we'll be there as soon as possible."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:33 pm

"What do you mean?" D'ick hissed, not letting his grip go.

"No snarky comment?" Killer Frost smirked.

"Oh, um... O-okay. Bye?" Mei hung up the phone, making sure she got it right, actually not sure. Okay, great so help was on it's way. But, she couldn't just do nothing.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:56 am

"S-Something is going on inside her head mentally and psychologically right? Not all the sc-screws are tightened?" Scarecrow groaned when D'ick tightened his grip. "Ow! Okay! Sorry! I am just saying that maybe I can help with that!!"

Wally just glared slightly at her. "Ronnie would be disappointed in who you have become, Caitlin."

M'gann then alerted Conner and RT about Wally and Mei needing their help, so the two got to the Bio-Ship, on route to their location.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:29 pm

D'ick released his grip, if only a little and narrowed his eyes. "Keep talking."

That only angered Killer Frost more. "Don't mention his name!" She blasted ice at him.

Mei frowned and thought of opening the door again. To help. But hesitated... However, after thinking it through she decided to open the door again, almost falling when she stepped onto slippery ice and she held onto the doorknob.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:27 am

"I am a neuro-doctor! I study the brain of its impulses and how it reacts! I can see what has gotten loose and maybe even help her! Under one condition! No prison!" Scarecrow said.

Wally quickly let go of the door and slid on the ice, trying to get away from her. "He wouldn't want you to be like this!" he said, grabbing the leg of a frozen table, trying to break it off. "What happened to the nice, sweet, and passionate scientist that helped my uncle with his powers!? The scientist who wanted to use every ounce of power in her body to help the world; not freezer burn it!"

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm

"Yeah, you wish," D'ick tightened his grip again and started pushing Scarecrow. "We don't need your help." He knew the pit was messing with Carters head, but he could get someone else to help her. He knew that letting Crane go was a bad idea.

"She was weak. I destroyed her!" Killer Frost stated, shooting at him again.

"No, stop!" Mei said, not wanting Wally to get hurt. Of course she wouldn't listen to him and stay behind. He needed her help, or well.... she wasn't sure she could help, but she had to try.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:03 am

((I'm gonna skip to when they get Crane to Arkham and Carter starts to wake up ^^))

Sometime around 4 AM, Carter began to wake up with a mind splitting headache. It was like having a stroke and a hangover all at once. Groaning, she held her arm over her eyes, even though the only light was coming from the moonlight outside the balcony doors and windows adjacent from her. "What the hell...was..."

Wally ducked, but the side of his shoulder got froze and he groaned. He literally just got the cold shoulder from her. "I think...she's still there, Caitlin," he said, gritting his teeth, trying to keep her attention on him and not go after Mei, who he saw at the stairs.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 am

(Yeah. That's good.)

D'ick turned around and walked over once he heard her wake up. After taking Scarecrow to Arkham he'd come back to watch Carter. Guessing she probably wouldn't remember anything.

(So, how should this end? Should miss M and Superboy come for the rescue?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top