Young Justice, Beyond.

Página 20 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice, Beyond. - Página 20 Empty Re: Young Justice, Beyond.

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Ene 25, 2017 8:55 pm

"Ah!" Carter was hit into the wall and slumped down, indeed out cold.

"I'm fine," Wally assured her, grabbing her hand. He saw Killer Frost still awake and groaned. "Geesh, stay down!" He looked at Mei. "Go upstairs and find my phone. Call 911, got it?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Ene 25, 2017 9:40 pm

D'ick let out a relieved breath and dropped his guard. 'Okay good. That's over...' He thought before walking over, making sure she didn't have any big bleeding wound to her head or somewhere else that he'd have to patch up. Man... that had to be the pit or she wouldn't go crazy on him.

"What about the door?" Mei looked at him, seeing the way out still iced.

Killer Frost was back on her legs, hands frosting. "I don't like it when you do that, Kid Flash!" She spat before shooting icicles at him, and well Mei.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ene 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Scarecrow, who was watching from afar, cursed under his breath. His little plan didn't work, and he wouldn't last against him by himself. Perhaps if he injected him as well....

He pulled up a dart and aimed it, only to see D'ick had moved away. 'Sh.it! Where did he go?' he thought.

Wally covered Mei, making sure she was safe and one icicle scraped his back, making him yell out in pain. He heaved through the pain and got up, going to the door and sat his hand on the doorknob, vibrating his molecules to melt the ice. He did it just enough to feel lightheaded again and opened the door. "Now, go," he told Mei, pushing her in.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ene 30, 2017 8:12 pm

D'ick had went and carried her to the livingroom where he'd tend to Carters wounds.

"What about you?" Mei asked, a concerned frown on her face. She couldn't just abandon him with that ice... Girl? What if he got hurt? No, she had to help him. "Let me help," She said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Feb 07, 2017 10:48 pm

'Fine. I'll just finish him myself.' Scarecrow picked up the axe he got from a nearby farmer and came up behind D'ick, being as stealthy as he could. However, he forgot he was going against the Nightwing.

"You're helping me by staying safe and calling for backup," Wally said. He kissed her forehead before shutting the door. "Alright, Frost! You and me!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Feb 08, 2017 9:46 pm

And indeed, Scarecrow was going against the Nightwing. And just like the Batman he'd learned to train his senses. Which meant that he had very keen hearing. Not many people could speak up on him. But maybe Alfred and Batman himself. So he turned, a cocky grin on his perfect teeth. "You really need to practise your sneaking skills," He stopped his hand with his own before kicking him back.

"Okay. I'll finnish you first before I go after your defensless girl," Frost taunted before blasting at him.

Mei frowned but didn't disobey but got out the phone she got and tried to call the cave, hoping she did it right.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Feb 09, 2017 1:41 am

"Whaa-!" Scarecrow fell back into the dining room table, hitting his head and groaned after falling to the floor. He rubbed his head before gasping as D'ick came up to him. "D-Don't get any closer!"

Wally jumped across the stairs, tumbling on the floor, being careful with his slightly numb foot. He then began to move his arms in circles to create tornados at her.

M'gann was at the Cave with Conner, Beast Boy, Jaime, and Lagoon Boy when the call was made through the Cave's systems. "Who is it?" Conner asked, looking over from the couch.

"It's Wally's cell phone." M'gann flew over to the holographic screen and pressed the answer button. "Hello?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Feb 11, 2017 7:22 am

D'ick stopped and gained his famous cocky smirk. "How the tables have turned. Looks like you're the one being scared now, Scarecrow."

"Ugh! Stop that!" Killer Frost lost her balance a little and soon hit the wall. She fell to the floor. "Alright Kid Flash, try running now," She put her palm to the floor, freezing all of it to make it an ice floor before she got up.

"Um,... Hello?" Mei answered after hearing someone, holding the phone against her ear like she'd been taught. She'd only made a call like once before, and she still wasn't sure how it worked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Feb 13, 2017 1:53 am

Scarecrow then grabbed one of his gas sprays and he tried to douse D'ick in it. "You will not get me!"

'Sh.it!' Wally thought, grabbed onto the wall for help. He couldn't run on ice. He tried looking around. Anything in the lobby to help him?

"Mei? Is everything okay?" M'gann asked, worried about her calling on Wally's cell phone, especially since the two were on vacation.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 20 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba