A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Página 1 de 11. 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Any One-Shots you want to see next?

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 9

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Empty A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:37 pm

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Dark_anime_signature_by_sephirothsigs-d38fy4i

Well, as most of you know, I have been saying to myself and others that I should do a one-shot section. I’ll probably write them either during school or when ever I get bored.

I wouldn’t be surprised if people ignore this, I just need a space for my random ramblings so it will help clear my head for my other stories on here.

I wouldn’t mind if anyone comments on them, and if you understand the inner workings of my madness then good for you. Any way, tips on improving or anything. I don’t care for good or for worse as I, am my own worst critic. So I don’t mind at all.

“It takes many losses to learn how to win.”

Well, enough with the introductions and some of my madness coming out. I guess I’ll get to writing then…

List of One Shots-
World’s End Dance Hall --------------------- Page 1
The Darkest Before Dusk ------------------- Page 1
A Valentine's Night Dream ------------------ Page 1
Dance of Love and Blades ------------------- Page 1
Before the Odyssey -
A Nightless Beginning -
The Dark Rabbit and Alice -------------------- Page 2
Before the Odyssey -
A Nightless Beginning -
A Seeker and a Hunter ----------------------- Page 3
Before the Odyssey -
A Nightless Beginning -
The Shield, The Mace, and the Baboon ------ Page 4
Before the Odyssey -
Behind the Nightless Members -
The Birth of A Monster ------------------------ Page 4
Already ----------------------------------------- Page 4
Before the Odyssey -
The Tale of A Rose ----------------------------- Page 4
Before the Odyssey -
A Seeker in the Night -------------------------- Page 4
Before the Odyssey -
A Haunted Mace -------------------------------- Page 5
Before the Odyssey -
Of Shields and Arrows -------------------------- Page 7
After the Odyssey -
Night Falls Upon the Land -
Paradise Lost ------------------------------------ Page 7
Before the Plunge into the Deep -
A New Guild Rises with the Moon -
Dark Moon Rising ------------------------------- Page 9
Happy Winx Year - Before ---------------------- Page 9
Hallowinx One-Shot ----------------------------- Page 9

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Miér Ene 14, 2015 4:40 am, editado 15 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Empty World's End Dance Hall

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Tumblr_mebmi57Kw91qd8wnmo1_500
[size=150]~ * ~ World’s End Dance Hall ~ * ~[/size]

A cold winter day, with the snow gently falling to the ground as sweetly like pixies flying in the wind. The chilling breeze racing through the trees like wild mustangs. It was the first snow of winter as the breeze gently carried the snowflakes through the air until the landed in front of a large oak door.

Autumn was gone, leaving long before the leaves changed. A fickle creature, running as soon as the temperature had dropped. A white land briskly took its place, taking the leaves from the trees. Leaving nothing but white behind. The oak doors were stained with the snow hitting against the ancient door for centuries.

The wind pounded against the large doors until it blew one of them ajar. Allowing it to sneak inside. It raced through the area of the viewing room by the door. The air brushed past a bunch of wood blocks on little ledge spelling out World’s Bend though the wind didn’t stop there as it raced down the hall way towards the large auditorium.

The doors were already op.en and the lights in there were dimmed down except for the lights on the stage. The black stage was illuminated by the white lights from the spotlights above, one lone girl gently walked out on stage, her footsteps like the footfall of a kitten. Her royal purple tiered dress just barely brushed against the floor, yet her long tan legs could be show through the slit cut in the dress.

The girl had long petal rose hair tied back in a long French braid, as she softly walked on the ba.ll.s of her feet to the center of the stage. Once she had gotten there she stopped as if she was waiting for something, someone. Her right hand raised up until it was above her head, slowly as music slowly drifted in from the background.

The Planets, Jupiter started to play softly in the background at the start before it started to grow, louder and louder. The girl on the stage began to gracefully dance in the tone of the music, launching herself with a leap before coming into a turn. The girl turned once, then twice, then three times as her French braid following along behind her. The girl dancing, like a purple swan, following her ballet routine along in time with the music, even with the changes of the music’s tone and measure beats as well.

The girl danced long and hard for what was close to four minutes and thirty seconds worth. Her dancing slowed though still showing her grace and fluid movements up until the very end. Only fifteen seconds until she had kneeled onto the black wooden stage floor as she gracefully bowed down to the floor as the music ended and silence once again reined in the house seating. The lights on the stage slowly dimed as the girl laid there.

The sound of one person slowly clapping as the lights on the stage and in the house came up at that point. An older woman started walking towards the stage, while the girl on the stage slowly came up from her ending position.

“Darling, that was lovely.”

“Thank you. Mirror girl.”

“Darling, how long did that piece take to make.”

“Around four months, Mirror girl.”

“Who would you like to dance here, forever, darling?”

“In this place? Forever, Mirror girl?”

“Yes, darling, forever.”

“That doesn’t sound like the best option, Mirror girl…”

“Why, not darling? It’s not like you have anywhere else to be.”

“What do you mean, Mirror girl?”

“Because, darling, you are mine. Forever.”

At that point the doors slammed sh.ut as the breeze from the door raced along the hall once more. The air raced down the hall as it reached the wood blocks spelling out the hall’s name. Though one block fell from the rest as the wind shifted by. Now instead of World’s Bend it spelled World’s End instead.

The Dance Hall at World’s End. Were all dancers come, but no dancer leaves.

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Empty The Darkest Before Dusk

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:00 pm

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots 3D_Gif_Animation_Free_Download_Blog_Tree_With_Leaves_Falling_free_clip_art,_fall_leaf_tree_cartoon_free_trees_plant_falling

The Darkest Before Dusk

The sun started to set on the pristine day, as the birds were still singing at these setting minutes of the daylight. The blue in the sky being replaced by vibrate reds, pinks, and oranges. Those colors dancing as they played off the clouds. The ending to day couldn’t have been so perfect, so calm.

Though, it was anything but that.

A lone figure briskly ran past, not stopping just running as fast as it could across the field. Some leaves from nearby trees danced in the winds then blew past it, though the figure only just ran by. Slight exhales could be see in the fleeting light of the sun as the figure could only run and stay on the run. The figure stopped for a moment as it turned to let the light illuminate it’s face.

Feminine dark crimson eyes looked back behind her, black smoke starting to rise into the warm colors dancing in the sky above. Tears lined her eyes, catching the last of the day’s sunlight in their crystalline prisons. The girl quickly whipped herself around as her long black hair followed behind her.

The heels of her boots scratching against the rough stone ground below her. Some dirt brushing up into the air until the girl finally stopped for a second to throw off her heels and tossing them off to the side of the path before continuing to run. Her crimson eyes looking forward, the shock racing around in her irises as she ran.

The girl dashed past trees and bushes, launching herself over rocks and fallen trees. Though something could be heard stirring up the wind behind her. She growled to herself as she spirited at full speed through those woods until a rock cliff came within range of her. Her irises constricted as she looked at the cliff, her black hair coming to a halt as the tears streamed down her face as she slammed her fist into the rock wall. Her eyes settled as they stared right at the rock face of the wall.

The wind wiped up behind her as the girl stayed against the rock wall. Though out of the wind came a blond haired guy with red markings over his upper body with gold armor leggings and a golden blue sword in hand. His red shimmering eyes looking at the girl’s back as if to take her by surprise.

“Have you come to kill me… Lorenzo?”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because, I killed my own village, destroyed my own home…” The girl said whipping herself around as she looked at the guy while the tears still streamed down her face. Her crimson eyes locking with his shimmering red eyes. “I destroyed everything that was precious to me… leaving me with nothing…”

“Don’t say that.”

“Lorenzo, please… don’t…” The girl said seeing as the guy had taken a step towards her. Her black hair falling in front of her shoulders as she looked at him. “How can I befriend a god when I have the blood of the devil…”

“Well…” The blond haired guy said as he continued towards the girl. “If you’re a devil then I’ll just have to become a fallen god.” He said as he grabbed the girl’s wrist gently bringing the girl towards him. He smiled as he watched the girl’s reaction to that as he pulled her as cl.os.e to him as possible before kissing her gently on the lips. After a moment that seemed like half an hour before the girl gently pulled away.

“Lorenzo… What was that…”

“I wasn’t finished…” He said easily as he got down on one knee his golden armor’s kneecaps touched the ground as he op.en.ed his hand as a flame appeared in it for a matter of seconds before vanishing once again without a trace. Leaving in its place a round small black ring that gently fell into his hand. “Kait Iris Nexus, will you marry me?”

“Lorenzo… I… I… I… yes.” The girl said with as a smile as the wind in their little clearing started to pick up once again. In a matter of moments the two were gone, just as the moon was starting to peak over the mountaintops of the ridge nearby. As the first star came out slowly afterwards.

”Star light
Star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may…
I wish I might…
Have the wish
I wish tonight…”

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Empty A Valentine's Night Dream

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots 0017
[size=150]~ A Valentine's Night Dream ~[/size]

The day was slowly cl.os.ing ever so softly, as the cold summer breeze slowly drifted by a girl with long brown hair that gently rolled down her back until it stopped half way down her back. Those dark maple locks drifted slightly in the wind as she black dress flats gently hit against the floor of the Britiania city in the way use to be Japan country. The teenaged girl slowly walked down the sidewalk minding her own business her hands gently cupping a little package in them.

The package was a something in a purple felt bag with a black and gold ribbon. The ribbon was tied in a semi loose bow with its tails swaying in the wind. The girl’s electric blue eyes looked down at the package as a soft smile appeared on her face at that point. The girl gently walked down the street, on route to her distination. The sun was starting to set at that point as the girl gently walked along the street side passing other people on her way. The girl smiled as her thoughts different about the idea of that night. The plan’s she had fantasized about and hoping to happen that night.

Her dark crimson dress with ruffled tiers going all the way down keeping just barely an inch of the ground of the sidewalk. A light red ribbon tied around her waist and tied in a bow on her right side while its tailed were wrapped around the rest of the ribbon making sure to leave no tails to get tied in anything that it could get caught on. The last things to stylize her look was a ruby pendant on a gold chain, and a white lily hair piece accenting her dark maple hair.

The girl had keep on her route as her thoughts had run off without her. Her electric blue eyes shimmering at the thought of what could possible happen tonight. Her and Lelouch, she smiled to herself softly as a small blush appeared on her face at that thought. Lelouch, he was the one that had saved her from that one attack trying to reclaim some package they had lost to the rebels, though she had keep it quiet that she was part of the rebels. She had made sure that the rebels didn’t know she was on there side either as personally she didn’t like Kollen any more than she could throw the girl. Though if Lelouch hadn’t saved her that day then she wouldn’t probably be walking along that road today.

The sun slowly started to diminish at the horizon at that point. The girl was just walking minding her own business, though she jumped slightly as someone gently grabbed her shoulder.

“Don’t worry, it’s just me.” One guy said as a white gloved hand sat gently on his shoulder. The girl turned her head to look at the guy, though one she say who it was did her eyes soften and a smile appeared slightly on her face.

“Lelouch.” The girl said softly as she had a gentle smile on her face. Her electric blue eyes scan his attire, a brown almost black suit coat with cuffs leading to his white gloved hands while underneath his brown-black suit coat was a brown button up dress vest over a white dress shirt and black dress pant leading down to black dress shoes, only barely visable in the diminishing sunlight of the day. The last thing was a brown scarf around his neck and tied up in front so it would look dressy. The gold accents of his attire helped give to his outfit then bring out the shine in his violet eyes.

“Good to see you again, Crimson.” Lelouch said with a subtle smile as his violet eyes looked deep into Crimson’s electric blue eyes. “Come on…” He said he started ahead of Crimson at that point gently taking one of her hands, leaving her package only to be carried by her left hand at that point.

The girl blushed as she followed behind with a smile on her face as Lelouch gently pulled her along as he brought her in front of a little restaurant cl.os.e to the edge of the edge of the Britiania town.

“Now, cl.os.e your eyes…” Lelouch said, his calm steady voice drifting with the wind as he said it. The girl furred her eye brows slightly as she looked at him before with a soft smile did as he said, cl.os.ing her eyes at that point as she was gently lead off by her ahead as she gently followed along. Not knowing where he was taking her though her heart skipping a beat in the moment.

“Ok. We’re here.”

The girl’s eyes op.en.ed slowly as her eyes slowly ajested to the light. From where they were on the street just only moments ago to a large room were all the lights were extinguished except for the candles sitting on the table in the center of the room. His violet eyes looked at her as he headed over to one chair of the table in the center of the room. After he had sat down in the chair on the right side of the table then looking back at her. The girl smiled still holding on to her package with her left hand as she took the seat on the left side of the table.

“So, why did you suddenly think of this?” The girl asked softly as her electric blue eyes looked into Lelouch’s violet eyes at that point as she gently cradling the package in her left hand.

“Why I couldn’t let this special day go on with out something special happ.en.ing.” Lelouch said with a smile as he looked at her, his brown hair looking almost red-ish brown. “Besides you know what today is anyways.”

“Valentine’s Day.” The girl said with a soft tone to her voice. Her electric blue irises shaking somewhat in the firelight as they dropped down the package in her left hand. “Actually, I did get you something.” She said easily as she brought the package to the table at that point. A soft smile shinning on her tan-pale face in the candlelight and her right hand went up to her hair along with the white lily still sitting in her hair. “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

The girl gently extended the arm holding the package as she gently put it on the table before Lelouch. Once she had did one of his white gloved hands take the gift in his hands and gently pulled of the ribbon at that point, as it easily slid out of its bow releasing its grip on the bag allowing it to op.en up. His other gloved hand easily slid into the bag as he brought it out a moment later, a black object came out of the bag easily seen compared to his white gloves he was wearing.

He gently clicked the side of the object as it op.en.ed up, revealing the contents inside. It’s contents was a clock face with the decorative clock hands made from a black metal as the gently moved as ever second past. With the clock face below the hands looked like it was made from small pieces of stained glass even showing the inner workings of clock mechanics. While inscribed in gold on in inside of the lid…

Roses are Red
Roses can be Blue
Love is vast
Though not as sweet as you

Life may be cruel
Though that be true
If you need me
I’ll be there for you

“Thank you.” Lelouch said after a moment or three as he clicked the pocket watch cl.os.ed as slid it in his pocket at that point. A gentle smile appeared on his face at that point as he looked over at her once more.

“Happy Valentine’s, Lelouch, my valentine.”

"Happy Valentine's, Crimson, my love."

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Abr 27, 2014 9:17 pm

(( Since I tend to be on an EO kick right now. I will probably being doing some one-shots of them. The beginning of the Nightless guild, the ending of the Nightless guild, the start of Dark Moon, and among other things. ^^))

The Dance of Love and Blades

The silence drowning over the Echoing Library was long and drowning. Though that wasn't all. A dark tension was growing down on the third and final floor of that labyrinth. A scene just slightly away from the stairs from the previous floor, were two guild stood struck and two figures in front of them in black armor and mechanical blades pointed at them. Both figures had betrayed the guilds in one way or another but one's betrayal had cut deeper than the other.

The female's blade was pointed at the neck of the white haired NightSeeker, as his crimson eyes locked with the girl's crimson irises. His eyes almost pleading with the girl, while her white hair gently shifted over her black armor.

"Just do it, Icis." The man in the black armor next to her firmly stated. "They will only interfere with the Prince's plans, and as our duty to him we can not let them pass..."

"Icis, I could never fight against you..." The white haired NightSeeker said. His eyes only slightly shaking with the emotions in them were cluttered and unreadable. "If this is how it must be... Then kill me here and now."

"CHASE!!!" A brown haired girl screamed as she tried to run forward to protect the NightSeeker. Though she wasn't fast enough.

Ker lash!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The sunlight gently trickled in through the door of the one and only Inn in Tharsis. The white haired girl sat at the edge of her guild, Nightless. Wearing the uniform of a LandSketch and two broadswords in their scabbards on her belt. The girl sat there rather unamused as her fingers played with the leash and collar that her guild had ever so graciously given her.

While next to her five others were talking among themselves along with drinking a little. Those five talking about explorations and adventures, and the hopes of making it into the legends of great explores of the ages.

At that point a tall muscular man walked into the Inn. "Ahhh, Nightless guild..." The man's voice echoed across the halls.

"Oh, the guild master!" The NightSeeker of the group said slightly softly before briskly getting up and turning around to look at him.

"Your not the only guild in town now." The man said with almost the whisp of a smirk on his face. "It might do you some good to work with them..." He said as he directed his hand to a group behind him, a grouping of six people.

"Ohhh, it is soo great to meet another guild!" The light brown hair girl chirped with her dancing outfit making some jingles of the decorative beads. "I'm Ella! Ella Ezmaralda, leader of the Starlash guild!" The female dancer chirped once again as she eagerly walked over to the female NightSeeker and started, and almost violently, shaking the NightSeeker's hand.

"Well... It is nice to meet you... Ella..." The Female NightSeeker said after getting her hand free from Ella's grasp. "I'm Yusiriea Salazar. Leader of the Nightless guild."

"Ok, people how about you introduce your selves to these nice people?" Ella spoke easily in her chipper voice as she looked at the other five people in the Starlash guild.

"Ella... I'm not so sure..." The smaller male medic spoke up at that point as he looked almost cautiously at the Nightless guild. "How about we just make our good byes and never cross path with these... drunkards again..."

"Oh, Dren, don't be mean! Excuse my brother, Dren, he some times a worry-wart." Ella said still keeping her chipper voice fully.

"More like all the time..." The brown haired LandSketch muttered with a laugh. "I'm Dindae, the greatest LandSketch in all of Tharsis!"

"We are pleased to meet you, I am Hermonie..." The slender pale girl griping to a staff started to say.

"I'm Hayley! I'm six years old!" The six year old interrupted Hermonie at that point as she hand thrown herself up and only the Nightless Runemaster.

The white haired NightSeeker didn't say anything as he walked over to the white haired girl, on the leash. He looked at her, and she did look back at him. Her eyes slightly surprised that someone had actually noticed her.

"Oh, be ware of her! She leaved a town with those two broadsword! So that's why she's on the leash, for ours and anyone's else's safety." The Nightless Sniper said at that point with a smirk, and the Fortress stood right next to him.

"I'm Chase Deity... and you are...?" The white haired NightSeeker said, as he had not listened to one word the Sniper had said in warning. Or of he had it had made him sure of the path he was going on.

"I'm Icis... Icis La-Rain..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Icis, if you will not kill him... I will do so my self!" The man in the black armor shouted as he raised his sword and swung it downwards at the NightSeeker.

"CHASE!!!" Dindae shouted as she sprinted towards the NightSeeker, though someone had beaten her there.

Ker lash!!

The white haired NightSeeker flinched, believing this was the end as his eyes clutched closed. Though he opened them a moment later seeing that the blade at his neck had moved to deflect the man's blade.

"Icis! What are you doing!?" The man shouted as he launched himself slightly backwards at that point. "These guilds are going to destroy the prince's plans and you are now defending them! Do you really..."

"Oh, spawn of the Titan the prince's plans!" Icis spat at that point holding her blade firmly to keep the man from attacking the NightSeeker once more. "I have gone with his plans for as long as I can remember, but no more!"

"Icis, you know what your saying..." The man spoke firmly once again only to be cut short again.

"Yes, I know fully what I'm saying! I will not help the Prince commit genoside just to fulfill a promise he knew he wouldn't be able to keep without blood-shed!" Icis stated firmly again. "Besides I love him!"

"Icis..." Chase murmured from the floor as Icis finally looked him in the eyes. Her eyes were shaking though trying to remain as firm as they could. Though the meaning behind them were there.

"Because of the sins my race has caused I probably never will atone from..." Icis when on as her gaze feel on Hermonie at that point. "Probably I will never be welcomed back to my guild, or welcomed back in Tharsis ever again. But I can say this. I love him and that alone is better than anything the Prince could ever give!"

Chase pushed himself to his feet at that point as he took a single step towards Icis at that point. "Icis..." He spoke quietly at first. "You... really mean that...?"

Icis head slowly turned towards Chase at that point. Her eyes violently shaking as she opened her mouth but no words would come out. At that point she nodded her head, causing her hair to jump off the back of her black armor.

"Icis, you are a fool!" The man shouted at that time as his blade touched the ground. "You are a fool and a traitor, if you are not with us then you are against us! You're fate is sealed along with your foolish 'friends'!" The man shouted as he with his blade charged towards them once more.

"No, Logre, you are the one that shall fall here." Icis said calmly as she followed by Chase charged towards him. Breaking the errie silence over the Library once and for all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the battle had ended and one by one each member had left the room. Ella, Dren, Dindae, Hermonie, Hayley, Yusiriea, Alice, Damion, Roxas, Alexander, and Logre. All of them had left, as Icis's crimson irises stayed on the ground as she could feel the rage and hatred coming from their stares, except for Hayley's and Logre's.

Her eyes stayed on the ground, as slight tears started to fall from her eyes. "What have I done..." She murmured to herself as she looked at the floor and looked at the blade still in her hand. "What have I done..."

"You haven't done anything wrong."

Icis turned around startled by the voice. Though she relaxed once she saw that it was only Chase for the time being. "I guess you don't want to talk to me either..." She said softly as she looked away from him once again.

"Icis, it isn't your fault. You can't control what the Imperial's have done..." Chase started to say as he slowly, step by step, walk towards her.

"I guess that changes things between us..." Icis started to say as she was stopped mid sentence as Chase had brought her close and hugged her. Her eyes shook in shock and surprise as she wasn't expecting anything let alone that.

"Icis... You saved my life to day..." Chase said easily as he held her. "And I love you, Icis, and I always will... No matter what."

At that moment Dindae walked back into the room, seeing the scene at hand. Her eyes had hardened slightly in rage at it. "HEY YOU TWO!" The LandSketch shouted, not feeling any shred of remorse in breaking the moment. "Come on! Everyone is waiting!"

Chase sighed, seeing the beautiful moment broken and fading. "Come on." He said taking Icis by the hand. "Let's go."

Towards a beautiful future...
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Abr 27, 2014 9:38 pm

That.
Was.
The.
Most.
Beautiful.
Thing.
I.
Have.
Ever.
Read.

It was....tear-jerking, to say the very least. Though if my parents see me crying here they'll think I've lost it for real......

Can't say the same for Chase, who is now in the emo corner holding back tears, of sorrow or joy I am not sure........
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Abr 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Thanks.
I.
Was.
Writing.
That.
For.
The.
Last.
Two.
Hours.
And.
Mentally.
Crying.
Throughout.
Writing.
It. TT.TT
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Abr 27, 2014 9:51 pm

I was mentally crying while reading that. Then started at it for about 3 minutes trying to process the wave of feeling whirring through my mind.

Now then let's check on Chase over here *Pokes Chase with a stick*
Chase- ..........
Me- *pokes*
Chase- ..............
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Abr 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Oh no. I broke Chase... I broke Chase! Icis will kill me! TT.TT
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 11. 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba