A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Any One-Shots you want to see next?

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 9

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 5:12 am

ATLUS will go in timeout corner if it pulls a sucker punch! *points to corner, where Dindae is sitting* why are you-

Dindae- I touched it.... tried to light it on fire....
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 5:20 am

Yes! Time out corner if ATLUS does it!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jun 14, 2014 10:59 pm

Before the Plunge into the Deep –
A New Guild Rises with the Moon –
Dark Moon Rising

The Start of the Night – Rise of the Dark Moon

The tale has been told of the two guilds of Tharsis. The tragedy of Nightless didn’t seem to stop the tales even a little. Though now the tale of a new guild is rocking the sea and tale of them spreading far and find as the Explorers that manage to save Armoroad and reopen the sea routes to other cities across the sea. This guild is known as Dark Moon. Though as we all know, Rome wasn’t built it a day. Nether was this guild so this is their story. The story of how this dark Phoenix rose from the ashes of a dying guild.

The sky was a bright orange mixed with a calming yellow that morning, as the sun slowly peaked over the horizon line. The sunlight slowly peaking through the windows of a black sky ship. The sunlight slowly fell on the face of a girl as the girl slowly opened her eyes to be blinded by the light. She slowly pushed herself to a sitting position. Her crimson eyes slowly going outside the windows, as the looked at the rising sun. No emotion seemed to show on her face as she looked out that window at the clearing she had landed the skyship in knowing she had done that on purpose. To get a fair nights sleep as she had already traveled a few several miles from Tharsis. Though in her mind, the wheels started to roll as she got up from the make shift bed and put her armor, her pitch black armor back on as she headed back for the bridge of the ship once again. Once she had in fact arrived did she start up the ship engine as it started slowly off into the sky once more.

“Armoroad…” Was the mutter that escaped the girl’s lips as she slowly steered the skyship to head in the direction of the said town direction. Though a smirk slowly showed its way onto her face. “Though I have a stop to make first…” those words softly escaped her mouth as she took a hard turn and headed in the direction of another city know as Laggard, though to be more precise she was heading towards High Laggard. “I just hope he’s still there… as I need all the help of people how still trust me… and that I haven’t hurt…”

The flight to the city of High Laggard didn’t take too long as after an hour or two did the girl’s crimson eyes finally see the place. A large city sitting around the base of a large tree and above the tree through the shifting leaves a large golden fortress could be slightly seen though that wasn’t her main interest in coming here. Once the skyship had gotten her close enough she pulled a level along with turned the wheel to bring the ship down for a landing. Only just far enough away from the city just to keep the guilds here from taking it for a joy ride in the ship. Only after the ship had landed did she slowly walk out of the ship, as the sunlight reflected off of her black armor as she walked into towards the town. Her crimson eyes looking around the area, as not much had changed since she was here last time. The time before she had even gotten to Tharsis was spend here, in a small part of Etria, and only a day or two in Armoroad itself. Most of that time looking for an other way that using the Titan’s Crown, Heart, and Soul to give life back to the land in the Cloudy Stronghold. She had a slight laugh to herself at that point. What a fool she had been back in those times to just follow blindly after the Prince, though those times were over. Her thoughts returned to the real world as she was coming close to the gate into the city of High Laggard, though her crimson irises shot to the guard at the entryway into the city.

“Well, Mordua. You’ve returned from your travels have you not?” The guard at the gate said with a laugh as he motioned with his hand for Icis to come closer. Though with his helmet on not much could be seen through it, making it difficult if he was indeed happy or just toying with her.

“Yea, you can say that again.” Icis replied, as she played it through. Knowing fully well here she had said her name was Mordua Ellenin and was working as part of the Laggard guards for the sake of her mission back then. Though she knew now wasn’t the time to tell him or anyone that wasn’t her name. “You wouldn’t mine lettin’ me through now, would ya?”

“Not at all. As the Duke will be happy to hear his best guard is back in town.” The guard said cheerful under his mask. Though he turned to the gate and opened it at that point and then turned back to Icis.

“Oh, don’t go singin’ my return to him just yet. As I’m only back for a day. Just to sell some stuff I managed to find and then I’m off again.” Icis said at that point as she slowly walked through the gate at that point. The smile stayed on her face until she would out of view of the guard, then in an instant it vanished without much thought. The coming scowl showing how much she hated doing that, and if the Starlash guild was here they would be yelling at her for lying to someone along with a yelling match with Dindae and a lecture from Hermonie. Two things she didn’t need now. Her eyes looking around the street as she slowly walked down the stone and amazonite streets. Though she came to a stop as her eyes locked on a sign. That sign holding a fish like a trophy on a wall. “Well… well. The Stickleback Bar… just where I remember it.” She said mainly to herself as she pushed the door open and walked inside. True to the nature of many bars there were plenty of explorers already in there. Some drinking among themselves while others were just around enjoying a mug for themselves. She noted Barkeep Cass behind the bar like usual though after she spotted him he had walked into the back of the place.

“Surprising… I though he would have being telling some group about his old days for the day…” She said with a laugh to herself as her eyes started searching the place once more. Though they came to a stop on a guy. This guy had red spiky hair with golden yellow eyes. His clothing made him look more like a Landsketch than anything else though her crimson eyes locked on the red cloth covering the right part of his belt. Anyone else would have guessed a sword or a dagger, though Icis smiled as she already knew what was under there. Under that red cloth was a gun, she knew that all to well as of the parting from this place on her last visit. She slowly started walking towards the boy as once she had gotten close enough she turned and placed her elbows on the counter he was leaning against.

“Last time someone did that, the meet the end of my barrel…” The boy said easily as he didn’t turn or move to look at the girl. Though his gaze stayed where it was on the wall at the other side of the room.

“Well… Last time a certain someone asked me to dance they meet a sword to their neck…” The girl said with a smirk at that point. “Besides I know I left under questionable terms last time…”

“Questionable? I remember I was in love and you left me in the middle of the night. Then afterwards to find I was in love with a ghost.” The boy replied easily though with an edge of coldness to them. “Anyways what are you here for…?”

“I know your still mad at me for back then but…” Icis slowly started to say as at that point the boy turned around and placed his fists on the counter.

“Mad? I was mad that you left me in the middle of the night. You left a heart broken boy on the streets in the middle of the night. Though I understand why you did… The news in Tharsis has already reached this far…” The boy said at that point. “Though you never answered the question. Why are you here?”

“I need your help.” Icis said slightly at that point. Her crimson eyes closed for a moment as a sigh escaped her mouth before she opened them once again.

“You need my help? What about Nightless or Starlash? Can’t they help you?” The boy asked once again, a slight edge of sarcasm to Nightless and Starlash as he said them. “As don’t you run with them now?”

“Because, Nightless split up… and I don’t need Starlash following me on this… family matter. And you and your Hexer friend are the only ones that knew about that side of the tree…” Icis said again with a sigh. “Now will you help me? Please Arvin, if you and your Hexer friend don’t then I’ll have to do this alone…”

“You’ll get killed alone… So yes… I’m in and knowing Tristan he’s in.” The boy said as he slide one hand through his hair at that point as he slowly started to walk away from the bar. “Come on, we are going to have to go and get him…”

“And where is he?” The girl asked before the spark seemed to click it all together. “Oh no… He wouldn’t try that now would he? I mean he’s got to know she won’t hook up with him.”

“Come on, we’re going to have to get him from Sitoth Trading…” Arvin said as he slowly walked out the door at that point.

“Well that is if he isn’t dead first…” Icis said with a sigh escaping her lip as she pushed herself off the counter and started to walk out of the bar after Arvin. Knowing that if his Hexer friend was really doing what she though he was doing he might be dead already and a trip to the Laggard Hospital was the last thing she wanted to do today. The girl slowly walked out onto the streets of Laggard once more as she eyes shot down the street to see Arvin leaning against the wall next to the entrance to Sitoth Trading with its sign with a wooden bird inside of it gently rocking back and forth in the wind. With a mental sigh of disbelief did Icis slowly walk towards the weapons shop itself as Arvin gave a small smile.

“Well he is in there.” He said with a smile as he pushed himself off the wall and into a standing position. Once he had he slowly walked towards the door and pushed it open himself. “Well come on.”

He left the words in the air as he went inside and the door slowly closed behind him. One of the girl’s black armored hands slowly ran through her white hair as a sigh escaped her lips. “One good thing that Starlash isn’t here… They’d have to meet one play-boy flirt of my past…” She said with a sigh before walking towards the door and pushing it open before herself to head inside. Though her eyes half closed un-amused at the scene inside. Inside the shop with the green walls and shelves lined with armor and weaponry though that wasn’t what her dark crimson eyes were on. Her eyes were on the purple haired guy leaning over the counter with his purple gray skin tone showing in the light of the store. His coal black horns spiking back with his hair though it didn’t shift with it in the small breeze from the door opening. His black shirt held together by a ruby red rose though two roses in the same manner sat on the vines around his wrists while his white-gloved hands gently caressed the pale-pink hairs of the girl across the counter. The girl had brown orange hair that when down her back while two braids gently draped over the green dress of hers. Though her auburn eyes were shifting as a tone of neon pink blush was on her cheeks.

“Ahh, Abigail… Your beauty is undefined and it grows the more that you blush.” The words escaped the Hexer’s mouth as he gently brought the girl’s hand to his face and gently kissed it. “Don’t tell me you don’t feel the connection between us.” He said once more as his ruby red eyes looked at the girl softly.

“Come on Tristan, you’ve terrorized the girl long enough.” Arvin spoke up at that point easily getting the Hexer to jump and let go of the girl, Abigail’s, hand. Abigail seemed relieved for the reprieve as she quickly darted off farther into the shop itself.

“Oh, Arvin, must you always ruin my…” The Hexer started to say as he slowly turned around though his ruby eyes quickly fell on Icis as he did so. The moment they did so a large smile showed on his face. “Oh, my darling beauty in the black armor! You have returned to me!” He said as he ran at Icis with clearly hearts in his eyes though only to be stopped by one black iron hand to his face.

“Forget it you play-boy fool.” Icis said bluntly and coldly as she held a grip on the guy’s face and kept him at arms length. “I know you’re play book already, and I don’t need another lover at the moment.”

After a moment or two Tristan managed to wrestle himself from the Imperial’s iron grip as he stumbled backwards he seemed almost shocked by her words. “Another lover? Another lover!” He said quietly at first then shouting it the second time around. “Why what has my darling serpent been doing away from Laggard all this time? Don’t tell me it’s that hanky NightSeeker from that Starlash team in Tharsis?”

“First off, it is none of you’re business. And second you’re the hanky one so you have no right to judge.” Icis replied coldly at that point. “And if you press the matter you’re see the blades on my belt are not just for show.”

“Alright, alright.” Tristan said slightly with a growl at that point. Though his demeanor quickly changed as he spoke afterward. “Now my lovely serpent goddess what brings you back to Laggard. And what is it that I can do for you?”

“She needs our help, Tristan, with that…” Arvin said at that point as his stressed the meaning on the word that as he looked firmly at the playboy Hexer. “So what do you say?”

“Ahh, a journey to the romantic city of Armoroad!” Tristan said almost delighted by the idea. “Why my goddess I knew you loved me!”

Icis gave a dead glare at Tristan at that point as clearly nothing she had said made it through the Hexer’s thick one-track mind. “… Whatever… clearly nothing I say makes a dent in you…”

“Oh, none to worry my lovely all-powerful goddess! I shall go pack my things as I will travel to the ends of the earth for you!” The Hexer said almost giddily as he sprinted past Icis and out the door of Sitoth Trading in a matter of seconds.

“If Chase did follow… he’ll be dead if Chase ever finds out about this.” Icis said with a sigh at that point.

“Well, you could kill him yourself.” Arvin said at that point as he slowly walked over to her.

“I could but then I’ve have a body to dump…” Icis said at that point as she slowly walked out the door and out into the plaza area of the city of High Laggard.

“So… this Chase is you new…” Arvin slowly started to say was he walked over to one of the railings of the city and started leaning against it.

“Yeah…” Icis said softly as she slowly walked over to the same railing and leaned against it herself.

“So, tell me about him.” Arvin said after a matter of seconds of chilling silence. “If you don’t mind me asking.”

“No I don’t, Arvin. You’ve always been like a brother to me…” Icis said at that moment as she gave a small soft smile. “Well… Chase was kind of like Tristan when I first meet him… except for the face he never really called me so many nicknames like Tristan does. He had his play-boy ways and actions though over my time in Tharsis I could tell… he changed bit by bit.”

“Go on.” Arvin said softly as Icis had paused a moment after that. His golden orange eyes looking at her gently.

“It was like that play-boy act with just that… an act. And every time he seemed to look a me was like that mask came off.” Icis said slowly was the soft smile stayed on her face while her crimson eyes locked on the ground. “Just like… at that time… he was just like me. Holding a secret back from everyone… and by the looks he gave it… it seemed like he knew that I held secrets of my own…”

“Is that what attracted you to him?” Arvin asked gently as he still leaning against that railing though his eyes stayed softly on Icis, herself. “Or is there more to it…?”

“Well… when he revealed that he was a demon, everyone else was either terrified or shocked or even a mix of the two. Though if I revealed myself, my class and my blood, they would have looked at me like a monster… We’ll they wouldn’t have been wrong…” Icis said with a soft laugh as her eyes slowly headed skywards. “Though after I cut them all so deep… it was Chase who forgave me and even when he was looking at my blade coming down on his neck… he was the one who said that he still loved me at that point.”

“Well, it sounds like you found the one you were looking for.” Arvin said with a smile. “Though why didn’t you ask him for help?”

“Arvin, how was I suppose to? ‘Hey Chase, you know I have some family issues to take care off far away from here. So do you want to come and help me with it and oh just to mention my family is a bunch of monsters bent on destroying humanity.’ That wouldn’t have gone well at all.” Icis said at that moment. “Anyways… I don’t need them to see my family…”

“Alright. Then let’s get going as lover-boy is coming back.” Arvin said as he stood up at that point and pointed his head in the direction of Tristan sprinting down the street.

“Now my lovely serpent shall we go?” Tristan shouted happily as sprinted down the streets of Laggard.

“Don’t tell Tristan, or else you’ll be the on seeing my blade up close and personal.” Icis said quietly at first as she glared right at Arvin. “Do I need to repeat myself?”

“No need. I’ve got it.” Arvin said with a smile as he walked two paces in from of her. “Now lets go.”

“Ok.” Icis said easily as got up as well and started walking out of the city gates herself with Arvin following behind her along with one lover-boy Tristan stumbling along behind them as they quickly left the city of High Laggard. Icis smirked to herself as her Skyship was still where it was when she left it earlier. “Come on boys. We’re heading to Armoroad.” She said easily as she raced aboard the Skyship first with Arvin behind her and Tristan right after them as well. In a matter of seconds the Skyship slowly lifted itself into the sky and then started in the direction of the true destination, the seaside town of Armoroad.

The breezes and winds were fair that day, and with a helpful tailwind did the skyship Red Moon quickly make it towards the sea side town of Armoroad. The Imperial gave a smile as the town around a large tree next to the sea was coming into view. With a matter of brisk motions did she move her hands to pull a few levers to bring the skyship down to the earth once more. "Well, we are here." The words easily escaped the Imperial's lips and the smile that they formed.

"Well, lets get going." Tristan said almost excitedly as he quickly dashed out of the skyship and towards the town by himself.

"I forget how childish he can be..." Icis said with a sigh as she slowly walked out of the skyship after Tristan had sprinted out of there. Arvin slowly followed along behind her, though he had the same expression. "How in the world did you to even meet...?"

"It's a long story." Arvin gave the simple reply at that point as he quickly started ahead of Icis though stopped after a few paces. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Icis said as she started walking once more, quickly catching up the Arvin and where he was standing waiting for her.

"You know what I mean." Arvin said at that moment keeping pace with the armored girl. "As you know how this might end..."

"Well, it was going to end one way or another. Though now I'm ending it on my terms." Icis briskly said as she picked up her pace towards the sea-side town. "Anyways... I want to do this."

"Alright if you say so. Though you know there is more to life than trying to amend the past." Arvin said easily as he picked up his pace as well and started walking backwards so he could look the girl in her crimson eyes. "And if you keep it up at this pace you are going to kill yourself over this."

"I know, I know. But until this is over it won't mean anything..." Icis replied just as easily as she locked on Arvin, her eyes looking straight in his. "Anyways... If I ever have children I know who their Godfather is going to be." She said with a smile as the two strolled into the plaza. Though that wasn't all that was there. A few inches in front of them was one Tristan seemingly in the middle of some kind of loud discussion between two people. A girl with long black hair that seemed to look shiny in the sunlight and her marine blue eyes reflecting some of the light as well. Though that wasn't the weird part about her, her clothing was the weird part. She had this long robe of a dark royal blue and a gold star in the middle of it, though her shoulders were actually showing though they were in the same design as robe itself. Her right arm and hand held tightly onto a large golden book of some kind while behind her was some weird either fabric or other produce that seemed to look like a cloak though it didn't touch her at all. While the guy across from her had white hair and flame red eyes and while there was some things in his hair that looked like decoration though it wasn't much different from the black torn cape around him that only slightly covered the white shirt and black pants underneath it.

"Come on, Irenea! We don't need help from others, we are just going to explore some ruins on one of the islands close to the ports." The guy with the white hair said with a huff as he crossed his arms in front of him. "Beside this clown wouldn't be much help, he'll just get in the way. "

"But, Arthur, we don't know what is even in these ruins. So we will need help." The girl with the long black hair argued at that point. "Beside he looked skilled enough to help."

"Something you'd like to explain to us, Tristan?" Arvin said breaking up the conversation between the girl and the guy along with making the Hexer jump once more.

"Oh, Arvin and my darling goddess!" Tristan said almost shocked that they had caught up so fast to him. "These two are going to explore a set of ruins close to here... and I though that we could go with them to... gain some traction here."

"And who are you?" The white haired boy questioned as he stared at each of them.

"I'm Arvin Lovetear." Arvin said speaking up at that point as he held the boy's stare with ease. "A well expertised Gunner at your service."

"I am the one and only Lord Tristan Darkar." Tristan said with a inch of pride to his words as he did so. "A skilled Hexer and with a number of female conquest."

"Icis La-Rain." Icis replied rather simply at the point that it came to her. "And thats all you need to know."

"Please, Arthur, they could help us!" The black haired girl pleaded with the white haired boy at that point. Her eyes begging the boy to say yes to it.

"fine... but if they mess it you then it's your fault!" The boy said with a growl at that point, still not in favor of the idea.

"Yes! Please don't mind Arthur, well his full name is Arthur Boilroth. And I am Irenea, Irenea Cresent Moon at your service." The girl, Irenea, said with a large smile as she slowly turned and hovered slightly towards the docks at that point. "Come on!" She shouted as she briskly started down the path to the Inver Port.

"Irenea! Wait up!" The boy, Arthur, shouted at that point as he sprinted down the street hoping to catch up with the girl. After a pause between Tristan, Arvin, and Icis did the three others start chasing the two down the streets as well. The sounds of boots against the streets could have easily been heard by the whole town as those three chased after Arthur and Irenea, until they managed to see them duck into the building with a golden turtle sign on the door as well. The three raced towards the building only to be meet by Irenea and Arthur coming out of the building.

"Ok! The harbormaster just gave us permission to talk more people with us." Irenea said happily as she hovered down the wooden docks next to the building. "Now, come aboard the Blue Moon!" She said with a smile and a little laugh as she continued on her way.

"How can she do that? Hover? I mean I haven't seen any class before able to do that..." Tristan said aloud though after he had he almost clamped his hands over his mouth showing that he wasn't meaning to.

"She's a Zodiac, thats why." Arthur gave the sharp reply at that point as he slowly walked past them.

"What is a Zodiac?" Arvin asked at that point, rather curious.

"A Zodiac is a class that is able to use the stars to make predictions or use elemental attacks. And all of that is in that tomb of hers, though that tomb is heavy, heavier than any armor in existence." Arthur calmly spoke at that point. "Any other questions or can we get going?"

"Yes, one. What class are you then?" Tristan asked at that point getting in the boy's face.

"Simple enough, I am a Prince now we are going. So get aboard if you are coming or not." Arthur said at that point as he slowly climbed up onto the ship that Irenea had called the 'Blue Moon' only moments before.

Tristan, after Arthur had said so briskly climbed aboard with out much of a problem. Though Arvin and Icis looked at one another for a second though with a shrug from both of them, climbed aboard the Blue Moon and prepared to take sail as that was what they were going to do.

It didn't take long with the wind being in a helpful mood to get the Blue Moon to the island in question. While Arthur an Irenea had already made their way off the ship and Tristan racing along behind them. Arvin and Icis had stayed behind on the ship for the time being. The two of them looking out at the sea and its peaceful waters.

"Icis..." Arvin started to say at that moment. "Do you remember back when we first met?"

"Yeah... I don't... and I remember collapsing as well..." Icis said with a sigh as she stood there. "Making you worry and revealing my true origin to you all because something triggered it."

"I know but it wasn't your fault. Though I remember sneaking into Armoroad trying to find that flower you were talking about." Arvin said at that point. "At least I don't think they either saw me or remember me if they did."

"I know, a flower poisons to humans but not to..." Icis started to say as she cut herself off by herself. "Anyways, with out that I probably wouldn't have survived that day without it. Though I don't need it any longer, as I have accepted what I am but I didn't want to drag the Starlash guild through it. As I didn't need to give Dindae another spear of information to stab me with."

"Well, then if we don't have to drag them into this then lets not." Arvin said with a smile at that point.

"Thanks." Icis said with a simple smile as a voice rang out from behind them.

"Turn around slowly and don't reach for your weapons."

The two slowly turned around to see a young girl standing in the middle of the ship behind them. Her long light blue hair shifting behind her though her body wasn't human it was more robotic and android like. Though her solid red eyes stayed on the Gunner and Imperial with easy with the large club looking ax she held in her right hand. "Good, now tell me how many years have passed since the event know as 'The Calamity'."

"The Calamity?" Arvin questioned clearly not knowing what the girl had meant by it.

"Do not play games with me. I will be the one asking the questions. Now once again, how many years have passed since the Calamity." The girl reaffirmed herself as she moved the club easily to in front of her.

Icis didn't say anything as she took a step forward towards the girl. Her face was grim and held no emotion on it. "Try about a hundred years." She said easily and with no emotion to go along with it.

"And how would you know? You're scans show you're not from here but yet..." The girl started to say though cut herself off as if she was thinking about it. "But yet your scans show you are from here..."

"You can say so, and that 'but' is why I am here. Now do you have a name?" Icis said easily at that point. "As I doubt you are here to kill us, as if you were you would have done that by now."

"LabRyS... my name is LabRyS." The girl slowly responded at that point. "Though I could kill you as you are one of them." She said briskly pointing the large club at Icis at that point.

"Really? I'm not with them though I am one of them." Icis said with a laugh at that point. "Besides, if you want to take them down then lets do so. As thats why I'm here."

The girl, LabRyS, seemed to study Icis for a matter of time before slowly moving the club away from her. "My scanners show you are not lying so alright. I couldn't hurt to team up with you, anyways I have to thank you for waking me up from my stratus."

"Well, well. Looks like we have a guild on our hands now." Icis said with a smirk at that point. "The guild Dark Moon shall find a way down to the Deep City and do more than that."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jun 14, 2014 11:54 pm

I really am enjoying reading all these backstories. ^^ its like another peice to the puzzle I'm putting together in my head.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Empty Happy Winx Year - Old Old Oneshot

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 11, 2014 5:38 am

Bloom was watching out her window at Alfea kind of off in a daydream as she glanced over at her little calendar as every day was marked off except today, December 31st. The door opened behind her as Flora walked softly walked into their dorm room.

“Oh… Bloom, are you alright?” Flora asked as she started tending to her plants. “You’ve been very quiet today…”

“Oh, sorry…” Bloom replied with a little laugh with it. “I guess I’ve been a little homesick.”

“Well that’s no way to spend New Year’s!” Stella exclaimed strutting through the door.

“Good to see you’re doing well too, Stella.” Bloom replied with a smile as she looked over in Stella’s direction.

“Didn’t you guys hear? There is going to be a party! And guess who’s going to be there…” Stella exclaimed excitedly. “The Specialists!”

“They are!?” Bloom asked quickly getting up from her chair.

“Yes! And you know what that means…” Stella started as she walked over towards Bloom.

“You need a new dress.” Bloom quickly responded going through this drill before.

“Yes! We are going SHOPPING!” Stella exclaimed striking one of her favorite poses and quickly added before running out the door. “Get ready while I go tell the others!”

“Ok, Stella.” Bloom said looking up to see Stella had already left.

“Well, Bloom…” Flora said walking towards the door as she paused right by it. “Shall we catch up?”

“Yea.” Bloom replied getting up from her chair and quickly putting on a pair of shoes. “If we don’t get going now we will be left behind.”

Flora gave a little laugh as she walked through the door. “Yes, we will.”

“Yo. Don’t tell me you’re leaving without us!”

Flora turned around as Bloom looked in that direction as well. “Hey Musa, Tecna, Layla, Roxy.”

“You weren’t going to leave without us, right?” Musa asked looking at both Flora and Bloom with an I-know-I’m-right smile.

“Of course we weren’t.” Flora replied kindly.

“I thought Stella was going to find you.” Bloom said looking at the group.

“Well you do know Stella…” Layla said shrugging her shoulders.

“It is highly probable that she when on ahead…” Tecna said punching a few keys on her mini laptop.

“Yeah, since it is Stella.” Roxy said with a calm shrug.

“Well we better catch up then! Last one out buys dinner!” Bloom said being the first one to run out of their dorm room.

“Hold up, Bloom!” Musa yelled being the next one out followed by Roxy, Flora, with Layla and Tecna out at the same time. They all began racing through the hallways of Alfea towards the courtyard. Bloom looked back to see that everyone was following, she gave a smile as she made her way to the doors to the courtyard as Layla soared past her. As Layla was first to making it through the doors as Bloom followed close behind as Musa came out from behind and following though last was Tecna, Roxy, and Flora. Bloom smiled as she was still running as she didn’t notice that Layla stopped and crashed right into her as the others dog piled on top of them.

“You guys took your time getting ready…” Stella said standing over them.

They eventually piled off on another and were able to get up and brush of the dust. Bloom ran a little ahead of the group as she turned around with a smile. “Well then should we get going?”

“Yeah!” rang out from the rest of the Winx as the bus to downtown Magixs came to a stop. They all clambered onto the bus as it left for downtown Magixs. Bloom was sitting by a window with Layla by her and Roxy right behind them. Musa and Tecna were sitting by one another as Stella and Flora sat across the aisle from them. The rest of the Winx started talking among each other as Bloom was staring out the window.

“I wonder if they are having a good new year’s…” Bloom thought as she was thinking about her parents back home and on Domino.

“Bloom? Bloom!? Time to come back to reality!”

“Huh?” Bloom managed to get out as she looked up to see Stella looking right at her.

“We’re here!” Stella replied pointing out the window showing downtown Magixs.

“Oh! Sorry!” Bloom said with a smile and a slight laugh as she got up from her seat and followed the rest of the Winx of the bus. “Where should we begin first?”

“Oh! I heard that there’s a lovely dress store down to road here!” Stella shouted as she started to run down the street.

“Stella!” Bloom shouted as she started after Stella.

“Here we go again!” Layla said as she started running along with Tecna, Musa, Flora, and Roxy as they started their way down street as someone was watching from the roof tops of the stores across the street.

“Well, well don’t the pixies look happy…” Darcy started to say as she looked down in their direction.

“They’re too happy!” Stormy almost screamed looking at them as she threw her fists downwards. “We should crush their happy little spirits, now!”

“Don’t worry, sisters…” Icy said calmly as she came to the edge of the roof. “We’ll get our chance and then will break their spirits!”

The three began laughing as all of them walked away from the edge of the roof.

“After all…” Icy said looking over her shoulder towards them. “They are heading towards our little trap after all.”

Stella quickly ran into the dress shop. “This place is really as good as they say!”

The rest of the Winx followed in after her as Stella started racing around.

“You know Stella…” Bloom started to say. “This isn’t the only store around…”

“I know but… Euue!” Stella yelled rather startled as everything started to change from the lovely dress that were there first there changed into very ill designed clothing. “These are horrid!”

“Well, well the princess of Solaria is as picky as ever…”

“I guess she doesn’t like our store…”

“Though I think we could make her change that decision…”

As lighting roared through the room as the Winx hit the floor. Bloom quickly got up from the floor. “Icy…”

“What did you just think we would leave you pixies alone?” Icy said blasting the room with a freezing blast trapping Roxy up to her waist in ice.

“Oh no!” Roxy screamed as she tried to move and couldn’t.

“All right, Winx! Let’s go!” Bloom said getting up from the floor once again.

“Winx Harmonix!” all of the Winx except Roxy yelled as the room was filled with a bright light for a few seconds after the light died down did the Winx reappeared in their Harmonix forms.

“Alright lets go…” Bloom said as she shot of a fire blast towards Icy as she brought up an ice shield just barely before the blast and retaliated with an icy blast of her own. Stormy started blasting the place with her lighting causing Tecna, Layla and Flora to dive for cover.

“Try and face me you little pixies!” Stormy screamed as her lighting became even more intense.

As vines started to grow on the floor and grew quickly that they were grabbing Stormy. Layla and Tecna quickly got up from the floor and blasted Stormy with a combined blast.

“Good job Flora!” Layla said looking back at Flora.

“Thanks, but you two did an even better job!” Flora said gratefully as she hovered over to them.

Darcy quickly moved from the shadows and blasted the three of them with dark sound waves. “Sorry was that too loud for you?”

“No, but this will for you!” Musa replied sending Darcy flying towards Stormy with a sound wave.

Icy looked over her shoulder as she cringed as the situation was going from bad to worst. “Bloom, this is not over!” she screamed as they vanished as quickly as a puff of smoke.

“Well all’s well that ends well.” Bloom said as they all changed back to normal and broke Roxy from her ice prison.

“Girls! Look at the time!” Stella exclaimed pointing to the clock in the room. “At this rate we are all going to be late to the New Year’s Party at school!”

“Well according to my information there is a real dress shop close to here.” Tecna said pointing down the street.

“We have to hurry!” Bloom exclaimed as they all ran down the street.

~<><>~

“I can’t believe we just barely made the bus back to Alfea!” Flora said between breaths.

“That was too close…” Layla agreed with Flora.

“Well, at least we got the dresses we were looking for…” Bloom said on a happy note holding her bag.

“And we’re back where we started…” Tecna said as the bus stopped in front of Alfea.

“Oh my gosh! We have to hurry! We have like five minutes before the party starts!” Stella exclaimed as she was the first off the bus running towards the dorm rooms.

`”She is right…” Bloom said as she and the others quickly ran off the bus after Stella to get changed.

They had just barely made it to the dorm room as all of them quickly ran to their parts of the room and grabbing the dresses out of the bags and quickly putting them on.

“Bloom, that looks lovely on you.” Flora commented looking at Bloom in her dark blue mini dress with some light spots of white and light blue in places, ribbons of a lighter blue than gradated out to a dark midnight blue and a pair of strap sandals the same color.

“Thanks, Flora. Yours looks beautiful.” Bloom replied to Flora, as her dress was a light green base that extended down close to the floor in many shades of pink, a pair of light green in strap up sandals, and a little pink flower in her hair.

“Thank you, Bloom. Should we see if the others are ready?” Flora asked as she walked toward the door again.

“Of course!” Bloom responded walking after her as the opened the doors to the main part of their dorm. To see Stella in her strapless dress that reached down to the floor though it had a slit to make walking easier that was golden in color though as it went down the dress it changed to orange then to red as it kissed the floor. Musa in her shoulder sleeved dress that came down just barely past her knees as it was purple in color though it had red stripes on the sleeves to give a little more color to it. Tecna in her fully long sleeved dress that was light purple in color though in the ruffles of the dress could hints of green and blue be seen. Roxy in her fully short sleeved dress that was green mixed with pink and blue as it extended downwards just half way past her leg. Then Layla in her one sleeved dress with a medium pink as its highlights and a warm blue for accents as it was a mini dress like Bloom’s but a little longer.

“Well, girls time to make an entrance!” Stella said excitedly as she lead the group out of the room towards the Alfea Ballroom as Bloom and the other Winx followed shortly after. The walked their way into the ballroom as all of them strutted through the doors. It was easy to tell that eyes were drawn to them as the talking had silenced and the only sound going around was about their dresses.

“We made it!” Stella exclaimed as she made her way to Brandon and the other Specialists.

“I was starting to wonder what held you up.” Brandon replied as he held Stella in his arms.

“You look lovely tonight, Flora.” Helia said as he and Flora grabbed one another hands.

“Thank you, Helia.” Flora replied nicely as she blushed a little.

“Tecna!” Timmy exclaimed going towards her.

“Timmy!” Tecna said as she made her way over to him.

“It’s good to see you again, Bloom.” Sky said as he grabbed Bloom’s hand.

“It’s good to see you too.” Bloom said as she grabbed his other hand.

Layla was standing off by herself thinking about Abu as the rest of the Winx came over by her.

“This year was great…” Bloom said as they walked out on to the balcony looking out over the school.

“Yes it was…” Stella said as inside could be heard the count down.

“5!”

“So many pleasant memories…” Flora said walking beside Bloom.

“4!”

“So many adventures…” Musa said joining them.

“3!”

“Many places we’ve been…” Tecna said joining in as well.

“2!”

“All of the things we’ve seen…” Roxy said joining in too.

“1!”

“Just made this year magic.” Layla said being the last one to join.

“0!”

“It only means this year is going to be even more magical!” Bloom said as shouts of ‘Happy New Year’ could be heard from inside.

“Well why don’t we start is off with some fun.” Stella said as she walked over to the way back into the party. “Don’t tell me I’m the only one.”

“Of course you’re not.” Bloom and the others said at the same time as they walked back into the party. Where they enjoyed having fun that entire night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

This is such an old one shot... So I decided to do a before and after with it. So this is the Before I rewrite it, and later will come the After I rewrite it. XD Something to look forward to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Jul 11, 2014 10:56 am

Nice!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Empty Hallowinx One-Shot

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jul 26, 2014 9:39 pm

"This is coming together nicely, girls!" Bloom happily said as she walked around the large gymnasium all decorated in assorted black and orange streamers, spider webs, paper spiders, skeletons hanging here and there, and many other decorations.

"Yeah, Bloom." Flora agreed as she had finished placing the last of the spider webs, made of thin though light reflective wire. "For the first Halloween here in Magix it is sure going to look good."

"And don't forget that we will all be fashionable in our costumes tonight!" Stella interjected as she had finished placing the streamers so the were fashionable, thanks to her magic. She did a little stylish twirl in her everyday outfit while she said it though.

Tecna stiffened while she was hanging some of the paper decorations. "I still don't have a costume!" She thought to herself in utter terror, as that was the only thing that didn't get checked off the electronic to do list of hers. The nervous sweat started to roll down her brow as she didn't want to be the one that would show up at tonight's Halloween Bash not wearing a costume.

"Well, since we are done here. I'd say we go back to the dorm and get ready." Musa said as she looked at the others of the Winx until her eyes landed on Tecna. "Don't you agree Tecna? Tecna?"

"Ahh, what?" Tecna replied at Musa's comment as it broke her from her thought.

"Don't you agree that we should go back to the dorm and get ready." Musa repeated as she looked at Tecna, concern flashing in her eyes. "You alright, Tecna?"

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine with that. And I'm alright." Tecna responded as she headed to exit the gymnasium and head back to the dorm. Though as soon as she wasn't looking at the other Winx did the worry renter her face. She wanted to have the best costume, unique, original, and something she hadn't done before. Though it was what to do that was the question pressing on her mind. In a matter of time, as she was lost in thought of her costume, she walked through the doors of their dorm and briskly walked to her part of the dorm. Her mind running through the ideas for a costume. "Zombie, no over done; Cat girl, too simple; Witch, out of the question; Fairy, another out of the question one...."" She paced back and forth next to her bed with a brief and exaggerated sigh as she sat down on the bed as Musa walk in on her.

"Tecna, you know were friends, right?" Musa asked seeing Tecna's depressed or more like desperate. "So we can talk about anything."

Tecna gave a slight sigh as she looked back at Musa. "I don't have an idea for a costume." She admitted after a few second. "And I'm running out of time before tonight's party!"

"Why not go as something that represents yourself?" Musa suggested as she pulled out a punk rocker outfit from her closet and placed it on her bed. "As that's what I'm doing."

"Though there are too many choices and probabilities on what would be the best costume that would work for me." Tecna sighed as there were too many choice match ups to get down to one single costume.

"Don't worry too much over it, Tecna. You'll find a good costume for you, I know you will." Musa said with one of her wink-and-smile routines before taking her costume and leaving to change.

Tecna just looked in the direction Musa left with a thanks-for-your-help look as she returned to her thoughts. Her train of thought roll though idea after idea, getting rid of the junk ideas while narrowing down the good ideas. "I've got it!" She said happily as her eyes flashed with sudden revaluation, as she launched herself off her bed. "I should have all the things for it!" She muttered going through the older costumes she had and taking pieces to reuse from each.

~<><>~

The party had just barely started though there were plenty of people there already. There was some variety in costumes though some not so much. The Winx had grouped together, waiting for Tecna to arrive as she was no where to be see.

"Where's Tecna, it's not like her to be late." Bloom said looking at the entrance, rather concerned as it really wasn't like Tecna to be late.

"I don't know, maybe she trying to be fashionable late?" Stella suggested with a slight shrug as she looked at the door as well.

A second after Stella said that did Tecna walk in through the those doors wearing a copy of Purple Heart's clothing from Hyperdimention Neptunia. "Sorry for being late, girls." She said walking over to the other Winx.

"Very nice costume, Tecna!"Aisha said looking over Tecna's costume with approval.

"Very stylish." Stella remarked looking over Tecna's costume from all angles. "Very nice color scheme, and a nice blend between fashion and technology."

"Its very you, Tecna." Musa said happily looking at Tecna. "Now come on, girls, or else the night's going to be over before we can actually party."

The party raged on from then to well past midnight. Everyone had a ball there, either dancing or just being there to hang out with friends. It was sure a hit. The costumes worked without a hitch, though no one had a better costume than Tecna. Plenty of pictures were taken that night to keep the memory of Magix's first Halloween ever, though one thing can be easily remembered from that night.

"Best Halloween Ever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                        Author's Note
                                                        Finally found this one, the one I did for the Hallowinx contest. Just though I'd add it to the archive. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                        CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Data de inscrição : 03/03/2014

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 27, 2014 2:21 pm

I remember this one XD
                                                        Still love it!
                                                        xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Data de inscrição : 03/04/2014

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 10 Empty The Petal's of the Sakura - EO one-shot - AriaXIon

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Ago 04, 2014 6:16 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~

This one I used to bride Winxer into getting forms done. And since she has done well so far... here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Petal’s of the Sakura

The gently rays of the sun slowly hit down on the city of Etria, a city by other names known as an explorers paradise. Though that wasn’t the only thing to be found within its walls. As a part of human nature, love can also be found behind those walls. Though as fleeting as love can be, it can also take a moment to turn a spark into a flame. Though I’m getting away from the point now. But this is where our story begins…

The local bar was busier than must days, and for those of those of the New Dawn guild. Callick and Leo were already having a loud debate over what was better rapiers or swords, which Aria at that moment had taken note that both of them might have been long past their fifth drink. While she could only watch as Trixie was trying to find an angle to start dissecting the demon monster hybrid in this drunken stupor. At the moment she gave a soundless sigh to herself, while she along with Yu knew better. Interfering between and psychotic Hexer and a drunken demon was not a wise move for their survival.

Yu, at that point, was minding his own business at that point. Knowing it was better to avoid dying today, though Trixie wasn’t like that. Mainly because she couldn’t really die, so no matter how bad she managed to tick Callick off she’d always survive.

The blue haired Ronin slowly shifted her way off of the bar stool she was sitting on at that moment and started to slowly head towards the door. Which managed to make Yu lift a single eyebrow, as the Ronin slowly started to leave.

“Going out for some fresh air?” The Alchemist questioned at her, while his one showing eye looked at her in slight curiosity of the Ronin’s mysterious behavior. Which the only response to that was a slight nod from Aria, which always was her answer a silent one. ”You know Trixie reversed that hex so you can talk.” Yu pointed out only to get another nod out of the Ronin, only to have it followed by a look saying so-what-about-it. “So you could actually talk to us you know… ah… never mind. It’s like fighting with a brick wall….” Yu started to say before taking it all back knowing that the Ronin wouldn’t really heed one word of what he was saying.

Aria gave him a questioning look, before shrugging mostly to herself and walking towards the entrance to the bar. She walked a few paces, dodged a few of the other customers of the bar, along with squeezing her way past a few of them before finally making her way out of that crowded place. Once she was out in the fresh air did she breathe a sigh of relief for actually making it out of there, as the smells in there were starting to give her a headache. Other than that the temperature in there was starting to give her a chill. As she didn’t wear as much armor as everyone else in her guild did. Her bandage made top and her red pants. Aside from the slight gauntlet on the hand that usually wields her katana, she didn’t have any other armor. Though she seemed to be better no outside the bar, though while off in her on thoughts she didn’t come back until someone ran into her. In her sudden shock, she fell to the ground wondering if some lone Protector was the on to try and run her over, feeling that she had been hit by a rather large metal shield. Though just as she looked up from the ground a hand was out stretched to her. Which caused her eyes to scan up it to see who was helping her along with the one that had probably hit her as well.

Standing in front of her was a guy, though he didn’t carry the shield that made the Protector class easy to spot. Instead he was wearing a fair amount of armor underneath that of a red cloak. Yet he didn’t seem to have any weapon unless they were hiding under that cloak of his. His gloved hand was outstretched towards her, though her eyes shot to his face. He had oak brown hair that most of it was back in a high ponytail if it wasn’t for his build and armor, she would have easily mistaken him for a girl instead. His maple brown eyes seemed kind enough as a kind hearted smile was upon his face as well. After looking him over for a moment, making sure this guy wasn’t just some Hexer’s trick did she gently take his hand. Which once she had did he easily pull her to her feet. She looked at him rather questioning his motives, though once she had shot him that look did he step back and bow in greeting while his eyes seemed to state that he was sorry for running into her. Though only a second later did he bow again before leaving the Ronin rather stunned there. She turned around and her gaze followed the mysterious guy down the street, as she still wondering what class he was. Though a small smile appeared on her face at that time.

“This… is interesting…” She quietly said to herself in her natural low voice as she watched until he had vanished from her view. Though the question striking at her to if she would meet this mysterious guy again. Though her thoughts were soon broken from shouts inside the bar.

“ARIA GET IN HERE!! CALLICK, LEO, AND TRIXIE ARE AT IT AGAIN!”

At that point she gave another silent sigh, as they only called her once someone was actually pulling out a weapon and that the owner couldn’t stop them. She slowly walked back into the bar at that point knowing she had a fight to make sure it wouldn’t turn into a brawl.

~oOoOo~

In was already a few hours into the day, and most of everyone was up and moving. Hear me, I say most because…

“Aria…!” One Callick moaned from position in the guild house, laying one of the beds with an ice pack to his forehead. His brown eyes squinted to make sure the ceiling of the room wouldn’t start moving on him once again. “Why did you have to hit me with your katana’s hilt…?” He whined as Aria stood silently at the entrance to the room but wasn’t looking inside it.

“Come on…. Aria….” The blond haired Leo was the next one to whine from his bed with an ice pack to his forehead as well. “We were only having fun…”

Those words caused Aria to sigh at that point. She was a girl Ronin that could easily slash monsters to pieces, could easily stand up to any of the great dragons by herself if she had to, and could easily go where no one dared to go. Though if there was one thing that easily shook her iron will was that, not of a drunk Callick and Leo, though was that of a hung-over and injured Callick and Leo.

“Has their moaning driven you insane yet?” Yu asked as he slowly walked you to Aria in the hallway at that point. At which point Aria slowly nodded in response to his question. “I was guessing so… I’ll take over watching the two idiots. And if they do anything stupid…” He said with ease as he had cocked the machine on his right hand preparing the formula that was still inside it. “You know what I mean.”

Aria nodded once more as she gladly took that moment to leave. At least with Yu watching them, they wouldn’t do anything stupid. She quickly took her leave from the guild house at that point, knowing she wanted to go out and explore the city and for find that one mysterious guy from the other day. Her curiosity had peaked as he guy wasn’t any class she knew, so she wanted to find out what he was. In her thought she had slowly made it to the town square in her mindless wandering though snapped back one her orange irises has locked onto a oak brown high ponytail heading toward the entrance to the labyrinth below. With an air of grace she quickly tailed him towards the entrance down into the Emerald Grove stratum. After he had started down did she briskly follow after him, drawing her katana from its sheath knowing that even on the most basic of floors this labyrinth was deadly to all who entered.

She still followed he as he made his way around the first floor, while she mental cursed herself for not grabbing the map her guild had made of this and the next few floors only a matter of days earlier. Though she shrugged to herself as that was just spilt milk now. Though as her katana blade slashed through a monster that believed to have taken her by surprise, she could help but wonder why this guy was going into the labyrinth in the first place. Along with the fact that he was so confident that he could go in by himself. Though she continued to follow him anyways as she was sure this guy was going to get himself killed at this point, or once they had reach the stairs to go down to the next floor.

~oOoOo~

She continued to track him as the sun started to shift across the sky. At this point she had to give him credit for surviving this long. They had managed to get down to the fifth floor. Which she had almost lost him on the third floor due to having to avoid Randa’s guards. Though she managed to find him once again, though she had to wonder if any of the monsters were even attacking him as he had not even a scratch on him. Then again, she hadn’t gotten a scratch on her, though that was beside the point in her mind. Though she stopped for a moment as the aura of the room she had just followed him into had changed, into something much darker and more violent than the other monsters in the stratum. Her gaze quickly when past the guy at this moment to see one very large wolf with long fangs sitting in the center of the room. The large wolf howled as its nostrils seemed to flare up as it could sense the guy, and it could probably smell her as well. After a moment the howled was echoed by a collection of other wolves in the area, though none of them seemed to faze the guy, as to the Ronin’s surprise, he drew out two katana blades from under his cloak and wielded one in each hand. Which at that moment he briskly charged at the larger wolf taking the moment to land the first hit. To which the large wolf growled in anger as it tried to swipe him with its claws, only to miss the guy by a foot.

She was quite surprised by how face the guy could move even with all his armor on him. Though her eyes narrowed as she spotted one of the other wolves taking a running leap to try and hit the guy from the side. At that moment with her katana drawn already did the Ronin rush into the fight having her blade slash through the wolf that was about to take the guy by surprise. She looked over at the guy at that point only to see not shock and surprise in his maple brown eyes but almost like he knew she was there all along. He easily nodded as if to signal she could join him in battle, to wish she quickly shot back to her feet and with her katana clearly in hand.

The wolf growled as it charged towards the Ronin with it’s jaws wide open, though she briskly jumped herself over the beast and as she did stabbed her katana into its back causing a deep slash into it as the wolf when one direction and she along with her blade when in the other direction. Which at the moment she had landed did she quickly charge at the large wolf while the guy followed behind her, but then launched over her head and with his two blades slashed out to the girl’s sides hitting the two wolves that were racing it intercept her. Though due to his speed and height in his jump he was still flying in the direction of the large wolf, which he used its head as a springboard. Dazing the beast for a moment. Though a moment was all that was needed as Aira briskly landed several slashed on the beast on her dash past. Which to only have the beast collapse to the ground a moment later in a pool of its own blood.

Once the larger wolf fell did the other wolves in the area whelp and proceed to feel the area as fast as their paws could take them. Though he attention turned to the guy at that point who seemed to be looking at her as well.

“I guess thanks are in order.” The guy said easily with a somewhat deep voice as he looked at Aira with a smile on his face. Which naturally putting his katanas back in their sheaths under his cloak once more.

“… Thanks? You could have died out here? And I thought you didn’t talk.” Aira responded almost not caring that she was actually speaking at that moment to him. Though she was kind of annoyed with his over-confidence at that point.

“I thought you didn’t either.” The guy replied easily at that point with a light smile still on his face. “Besides, I knew you were following be before I even entered the labyrinth.”

Aira, realizing that she actually spoke to him, slowly started to blush. Of all the people she could have chosen to talk to, her guild mates, the members of Ralda, even anyone she need in town. She had chosen to talk to a complete stranger who she had only met yesterday. “So… You know I was there all along?” She asked at that point, almost debating on with to shut up or not.

“For the honest answer, yes I did know all along.” The guy replied with an air of ease to him. Though the kind smile still on his face, and he didn’t seem to be playing any game with her.

“Soo… Who are you…?” Aira asked at that point as she slowly put her katana away as well. “As I haven’t seen you in town before yesterday.”

“I am Ion. Ion Shuto.” The guy replied with the same ease, and giving her an honest answer. “The reason you haven’t seen me in two before is quite simple. It is because I am not from Etria. I came to this town from Armoroad. And if you don’t mind me asking, who are you?”

“… Aria Catlo… member of the New Dawn guild.” Aira slowly replied as the debate in her mind raged on to wither she should shut up now or not. “What class are you? I’d… say you’re a Ronin like me… but you can use… two weapons….”

“Very perceptive of you.” Ion replied with the same smile on his face, as he gently pushed back the edges of his cloak to reveal his katanas in their sheaths on his belt. “It is true that I am not a Ronin, but I am a Shogun. You can say we are the same but yet different at the same time.” He said as he started to head back towards the stair up towards the surface. “Well, we must be heading back. Then I’m afraid we will have to part ways again, but not for long.”

“Just hold a second here…” Aira said at that moment starting after him, as she had one last question before she would shut herself up again. “Why are you being so talkative to me today? When yesterday you hardly said a word…?”

“In my culture there is a rule among men…” Ion started off very carefully as he stopped and turned to look back at Aira once more. “The rule is to never speak a word, so the world will never know your voice. But there is only one person that we may speak to when the time comes…”

“And… that is…?” Aira questioned trying to find the answer in her head, though was unable to find it.

“Our true love.” Ion replied with the same kind smile and a straight face. To show that he wasn’t lying to her. Which after he had said that did he proceed to leave once more, leaving a blushing Aira in the clearing. Though he did leave a few parting words. “You will see me again, when the Sakura petals dancing in the evening air.”

~oOoOo~

It wasn’t until the moon was out and shine down on the lands below that Aira had in fact returned to the guild house. As she walked in she didn’t seem to mind much of what was going on around her. She just mindlessly walked through the halls and towards the window at the back as her orange gaze when outside the window in a deep state of thought. While a smile trickled on her lips.

“Hey, Aira!” Callick shouted as he walked towards her. Seeming to be over the hangover along with the bump on his forehead. “I know things got out of hand yesterday. And I wanted to apologize for how I acted.” He said as he truly meant every word of it, though Aira wasn’t currently listening. “Ahhh… Aira…? Hello…? Earth to Aira. Hello…?” He said trying to get her to actual look at him, though all of his attempts seemed to fail. Though at that moment Leo, Yu, and Trixie were coming down the hall as well.

“So Aira’s back.” Yu said with a sigh of relief. “That’s good. As if she had gone missing I would have been sending you idiots out to find her.” He said with every edge of force, with that kind of tone you would have thought he was the leader of New Dawn and not Callick.

“Well. Aira is back, safe and sound. Though why is she staring out the window like that?” Leo said with a large amount of relief and happiness, though that slowly shifted to confusion as he looked over the Ronin with his blue irises. “As she normally doesn’t do this…”

As if apparently invisible to the rest of the New Dawn guild it wasn’t for Trixie as the light bulb when of in her head. She smiled a almost demonic smile, which could have been a smirk as well. “Ohhhh! Aria-sempai is in love!!!” The Hexer cooed with ease, seeming to snap Aria back to what was going on around her. Though her cheeks instantly flushed red at Trixie’s remark and she briskly proceeded to hit the Hexer on the forehead with her katana’s hilt. Though all the while outside the window a bunch of small pink petals danced on the wind and tapped against the window of the guild house. Those small pink petals could only be one thing…

Sakura petals dancing in the evening air. Which as Aira turned her gaze back outside the window, caused her to smile once again. Sakura petals. It only meant one thing to her.

That she would see Ion again.

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Data de inscrição : 03/03/2014

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba