A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Página 11 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Any One-Shots you want to see next?

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 9

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Ago 04, 2014 6:32 pm

100% worth it. I had to read this over and over again, I liked so much ^^
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Ago 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Ok. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Ene 09, 2015 10:55 pm

((Bumping so I can keep this form getting tossed on clean up day. XD))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 11 Empty Want to see a certain one-shot? Enter the vote or comment!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Ene 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Well, seeming that I have hit the urban legend "One-Shot Brick Wall", I don't know what else to write currently. So I'll opening it up to all the people here.

"Any One-Shots you want me to write? Then either vote through the poll or tell me on my Chatta or through here"

::The Poll Options::

Etrian Odyssey Related-
With this option I will go back to the EO series and write some One Shot for it. Either how one of my guilds forms, backstories for one of my characters, a mini adventure of one of my guilds (outside the EOUUU Role Play), or anything else someone suggests.

My OC Pairings-
As a fair lot of you know, I have a large number of OCs and a pair number of them have been paired with either others of my OCs or other people's OCs. So choosing this option you will either choice a pairing of my OCs either original or with another person. Or if you have a Pairing with me you can request that I write that.

Tragedy-
Something I do need to work on. Tragedy, were nothing ends happily ever after. So choosing this option I will write a mini Tragedy, after doing some research of course, and try my hand at writing Tragedy.

Horror-
Another thing I do need to work on. Horror, like Goosebumps send shivers down your spine scary. Or a light horror that ends well, for those times were you need a good scare without all the points of true horror. Choosing this option I will write some horror one shot, and you can choose if I go full on horror or light weight horror.

Paranormal-
Paranormal, the realistic but unusual tales of the world. And no I don't mean like the "Big Fish" movie. Ghosts, Weigi Boards, and the things science can not explain that are not magic. Choosing this option I will write a Paranormal one shot, and see what I can do.

Romance-
The streets of Paris on a moon light night, or on the beach at sunset. The Romantic setting and romantic mood. Usually involving a Ship of OCs. Choosing this option I will write something romantic for a one shot. You can request wither or not I use a Ship or not.

Action-
Self explanatory, I hope. Something heart beating action, which if well received might become a novel down the line. Choosing this option I will write a Action One-shot (maybe more like Action promo), new characters (not seen in Role Plays or any other of my stories), new place, and new everything.

Adventure-
Once again if this is well received might become a novel down the line. Though Adventure, traveling to new lands, finding dangers, and making it a point that violence is never the way out of anything. Choosing this option I will write a Adventure One-shot (once again more like Adventure promo). Once again new characters, new place, and new everything.

Mystery-
Back to the days with Scooby Doo like story. The mystery of either a random incident, the mystery of some island or temple, or anything else one can think of. Choosing this option I will write a mystery one shot, nice and simple.

Something Like "Give Yourself Goosebumps"-
This I will have to explain. In Give Yourself Goosebumps, the reader chooses what happens next out of two choices. Meaning several one shots and it all depends on the reader's choice will show how everything turns out. Choosing this option, I will write a Reader Involved one shot. Using Second Person, placed in random situations, and either some adventure, horror, action, mystery, or any other genre. And don't ask for which one is the better of the two options, as I write you and you guys decide on where to go from there. And like "Give Yourself Goosebumps" the bad endings outnumber the good ones. XD

"Happy Ever After"-
You know the fairy tales with "And the lived Happy Ever After". Well this is what it is. With this option the happy ending is guarantied. What genre it may come to, though one thing for sure is "Happy Ever After" is guarantied.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba