A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Página 2 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Any One-Shots you want to see next?

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_lcap11%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_lcap0%A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 9

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Abr 27, 2014 9:56 pm

WAY TO GO. Way to go......anyways this is fun.......*Pokes Chase again* *Gets bitten by Chase* OW! HE WORKS!!! HE WORKS! HE BIT ME BUT HE WORKS!!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots - Página 2 Empty Re: A Scarlet Void - Elusive Scarlet Drakon's One Shots

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Abr 27, 2014 9:58 pm

*passes out from exhaustion and the idea that Icis will kill me*
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:06 pm

I just-
I-
-
I have been brought to tears.
Scar, that was absolutely heart wrenching and beautiful! Crying or Very sad 
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:08 pm

*wakes up* Thanks... Though I think Chase wants to kill me now...
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Abr 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Before the Odyssey - A Nightless Beginning

Forming of A Guild - The Dark Rabbit and Alice

Tharsis. The city closest to the holy tree, Yggdrasil. Where hopes and dreams live on, and legends are made and born. Many explorers come from around the lands in hopes of finding their way to the holy tree itself. Those this isn't our tale at hand. Our tale actually begins somewhat away from here. In a town slightly away from Tharsis, that is where our tale begins.

"Now my citizens, I am happy to announce the expansion of our City Hall." A short chubby gray haired man said loudly. As a cheesy smile showing on his face as the crowd cheered for him and the news. All except one person, one teenage white haired girl. She had no expression on her face though from her posture it was easy to tell that she was enraged. The girl wearing a black pleated skirt and silver-gray battle armor, while the scabbard on her belt gently rocked back and forth until they hit the ground and bounced back up. In these scabbards lay two broadsword, there appearance seemed haggard from usage by other then that well taken care of.

The girl's crimson eyes locked on the Mayor, as the crowd around her cheered. The rage brewing underneath the hardened exterior was nothing to be trifled about, though as the Mayor made eye contact with her and smirked heavily only proceeded to make her blood boil.

"Why I thank you for coming out today." The Mayor said easily as after that the crowd started to disperse. Leaving only him and the girl standing there in the once crowded square. The Mayor proceeded to look a the girl once again, as the cheese smile was still there. "Well, girl, it looks like nobody really cared about your opinion and it looks like no one will be backing you up here..."

"Actually, I didn't tell anybody..." The girl said with a smirk at that point as she didn't look at the Mayor and shadows tended to cover her face from view.

"Then why are you still here...?" The Mayor laughed a disbelieving laugh as his emerald green eyes locked on the girl once again. "Or did you think you could take care of me by your self...?"

"No... killing you would make it too quick..." The girl said darkly as her hands slowly moved to the hilts of the two broadswords. "No... I have something better..."

"Any what would that be...? Bore me to death?" The Mayor laughed even harder this time.

"You'll see..." The girl simply said as she quickly drew both broadswords from their scabbards, as the Mayor seemed to flinch at that and began to coward behind the stage he was so proudly on only moments ago. The girl smirked as she quickly switched the two broadsword blades for two large mechanical blades that were in her bag. Once she had did she sprint off down the nearest street with the two swords extend outwards, and with a simple push of a button did the two blade heat up past blazing hot and started to easily cut through building after building, stone and wood alike. The girl sprinted down the streets doing the same to every building she'd pass, causing some to catch fire while others toppled to the ground.

"Nooo... noooo... NOOOOO!" The Mayor screamed seeing his town, his cash maker, start to fall by the hands of this girl. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The girl didn't pause nor stop at the Mayor's screams of agony, it only seemed to make her faster. After she had sprinted down every street of the town with her path of destruction did she quickly sprint into the Mayor's pride and joy, the City Hall building. Only then did she pause for a moment in her path of destruction and with two Fire Assaults from the mechanical blades did the City Hall start to fall to pieces with a large plum of dust and smoke.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" The Mayor screamed as he fell slightly to his knees and tears started to poor from his eyes.

In the smokescreen of dust, ash, and smoke did the girl briskly exchange the two mechanical blades with the two broadswords in her bag once more. Then as the dust started to clear did she slowly walked out of the ruins of the City Hall and her crimson irises fell upon the Mayor.

"Whhhyyyy...? Wwwwwhhhhyyyy.....!" The Mayor chocked on getting out as the tears continued to fall from his eyes. Only to splash on the stones below. The paths of the city, his city now nothing more than just roads.

"You took for granted the people of this city, you took advantage of them." The girl started to say as her gaze was firm on the man. "Now, you have nothing. You will never be trusted to have a place as Mayor ever again. Next time you should think better before you do anything like this... again..." The girl growled causing the man the jump and coward once more. A smirk showed on her face at that point as she gently walked past the man and putting each broadsword back into its scabbard before doing anything else.

Though she stopped for a moment as a fireball soared right past her head. Her gaze slowly shifted in the direction where the fireball had come from. Only to see a girl with long red hair wearing a sort of robe like gown that looked like it had rose petals or that it was made out of rose petals. Though the red haired girl had a wand in her hand, which was most likely were the fireball had originated.

"What do you want, kid?" The white haired girl said easily though her hands heading towards the hilts of her blades once again.

"I've been trying to break that spawn of the titan for months and you come in here and break him in a matter of days!" The red haired girl exclaimed at that point.

"Well if you want him, he's yours..." The white haired girl said simply. " Can I leave now?"

"No. Your going to come with me to the Etrian Court to explain this to the Count." The red haired girl said firmly.

"Fine... I was heading in that direction anyways..." The white haired girl sighed for a moment before picking up her gaze with the red haired girl. "So what's your name kid?"

"Alice Rozen... and can you stop calling me kid..." The girl said at that point, though growling the last part. "A free-lance RuneMaster for the Etrian Court... And you are?"

"I'm Icis... Icis La-Rain... Just a wandering..." The white haired girl started to say though stopped for a second at that point. "A wandering LandSketch. Lets get going where wasting time here..."

"Fine by me..." Alice replied at that as she took the lead in front of Icis at that point.

"This could prove to be useful... Very useful in deed... It's nice I thought of it... Icis Alrain."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Abr 29, 2014 9:41 pm

The town went BOOM! I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT A
LOT
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Abr 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Well that's how it played out in my head. Anyways in my mind that was how it happened. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Abr 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Its awesome.

I believe you foujd your birthday topic. I'm glad you liked it ^○^
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Abr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Though before the Nightless guild actually forms it might be two or three more... XD

I know, and when I read it over I almost cried. Well I would have but my parents would have called me crazy.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba