Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 110 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 10, 2016 10:25 pm

"And how are we going to do that when the comminications off?" Miss Martian asked, since Crimson's tech had been messing.

Aqualad sighed. "I guess we have no choice but to disrupt the mission," He said since only way to make contact then was to go home.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 110 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Jul 10, 2016 10:36 pm

"So we're leaving Maleficent here, with all the dinosaurs?" Miss Martian asked. She didn't particularly care about her, but it didn't sound to good to leave her there. If she knew about the dinosaurs, and she was there for whatever reason that involved them, then they should stop her fast. And if she didn't know... well, she would find out eventually. And that couldn't be good.

"I think going back is a good idea" Shadow said, frowning. Without powers, how were they supposed to survive a place like that? And she didn't like how they couldn't communicate with the League, either...
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 10, 2016 11:30 pm

When Kid Flash mentioned Maelficent, he snapped out of his dazed astonishment. "What? No way, we can't just leave her here to be found by either the Venezuelan Militia or the Dinosaurs."

"I'm sure she can handle her own, KF," Crimson assured him. "We need to leave and come back with extra help." Ugh, she hated admitting that. Left a bad taste in her mouth.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 10, 2016 11:34 pm

"What if someone else is on the island too?" Beast Boy asked. He didn't know why. Red said there was only Maleficent, but his gut said something different. He saw everyone looking at him. "I mean, if there's more people aware of the dinosaurs they could easily have come to collect money."

"He does got a point," Aqualad admitted, why would there only be Maleficent on the island? How about her pal? Deathstroke, or Cheshire?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 11, 2016 12:15 am

"It could be a possibility..." Crimson muttered.

Superboy sighed. "Lets simplify here. We leave, trust that the bad guys can take care of their own a.sses, come back, take down whatever operation they're doing, and it be over."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Jul 11, 2016 6:42 am

"I guess it's up to Aqualad," Miss Martian looked at their teamleader

Beats Boy also looked over. Not sure what he wanted to decide. He didn't really want to leave. This place was facinating, but they didn't have any powers. Which could be dangerous.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 11, 2016 6:54 am

Aqualad was deep in thought, holding a hand to his chin. The odds of staying did not look good. No powers. No proper communication. Lack of water and supplies. They were vulnerable to what supposed to be exposed animals. "We should leave and come back with a better mindset now that we know what we are up against," he told them all.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Jul 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Shadow let out a sigh of relief. That was exactly what she wanted to hear. She did not want to stay there, powerless, and so close to those huge dinosaurs. And it was worse that they had no way to contact the League if anything happened.

Miss Martian was still worried, but she nodded.
"Alright... so, we go back to the Bio-Ship?" she asked.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 11, 2016 6:26 pm

"Yes. Lets go," Aqualad said, taking the way when they suddenly felt footsteps. Very huge, loud footsteps, coming right towards them.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba