The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Página 1 de 18. 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Empty The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  Yukki Lun Mayo 05, 2014 12:03 am

Okay, so
I had this idea
And that idea was to remaster the New Mews story
with the original New Mews (Nia, Amy, Skylia, ect..)
And just pretty much rewrite the story

So yeah..

AHEM

Ichigo, Minto, Lettuce, Pudding, and Zakuro. The original five Mew Mews are with us no longer, as the DNA of their respected animals have taken over and in the end put a stop to their life. Keiichiro and Ryou are still tormented with the guilt, and even more worrying yet is that the aliens and chimeras are still invading Tokyo. With no character to stop them, Ryou led another Mew Mew Project. This time, a new batch of improved Mews will step up and defend the Earth.

But who..?

Rules
I'm pretty sure you all have them down, so I'm only going to mention that please use common sense and don't OP your character. The rest, just refer to the site's Roleplaying rules. I'd expect you to know them by heart.

Reserved Character Slots

Nia (NiaHearts)
Supposedly the organized, courageous, and cool-headed leader of the New Mews.

Skylia (Princesky14)
Supposedly the flirty, sassy, and hyper one of the New Mews.

Windy (Windyfairy23)
Supposedly the caring, sweet, and determined one of the New Mews.

Amy (Watinula/Yukki)
Supposedly the mysterious, moody and warm one of the New Mews.

Registration Forms

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio:
Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?):
Race(Alien, Human, or Mew?):

-Don't fill this out unless you are a Mew-
Transformed outfit:
Infused with:
Weapon:
Main attack:

-Don't fill this out unless you are an Alien-
Specialized in:
Weak to:
Weapon:
Attacking strategy:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as for me-

Name: 0024D "Amy"
Looks: http://dreamself.me/d/kru4
Personality: She's often cool and collected, with that mysterious aura lingering around her. Many times she can be serious and down to the point, and because of this she's often marked off as cold. But if people came to know who she is, she's actually warm and a good listener.
Bio: To be revealed in the story (Don't worry, I'll have it to where it actually makes SENSE this time around.)
Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?): Mews
Race(Alien, Human, or Mew?): Mew
Transformed outfit: http://dreamself.me/d/krvs
Infused with: Artic Fox
Weapon: Melancholy Staff  
Main attack: Ribbon Grape Awakening (When Amy uses her staff and this attack, the shockwaves produced by the staff can enter and tear up a chimera from the inside, destroying it. It is a very slow but effective attack, It takes 7 seconds to perform the attack and 30 seconds for the shockwaves to finish the job. This makes it possible for her to blackmail her opponents to spill out information when needed, but the attack can be interrupted. If Amy is harmed during the 37 second vigil, the attack fails and has no effect.)

Última edición por Yukki el Lun Mayo 05, 2014 11:20 pm, editado 2 veces
Yukki

Yukki

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Mayo 05, 2014 12:14 am

My character's name is Windy XD.

I'll make my form later. But, can I send you my normal picture now?
Anatee

Anatee

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  Yukki Lun Mayo 05, 2014 12:16 am

Fixed that small "typo"

<<
>>

Yeah, go ahead and send me the image~
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Mayo 05, 2014 12:21 am

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Takechi.Otoya.240.1710688

She's my 2nd favorite character in Akuma no Riddle LOL. Plus, she mostly looked like how windy looked like so, let's go with that.

You always seemed to think that my OC's name was Wendy XD
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Mayo 05, 2014 12:48 am

Name:Windy Takahashi
Looks:
I already showed you.
Personality:Sweet, caring, very bubbly, and optimistic. But, if one of her friend's get hurt... Then she'll go insane.
Bio:
A young girl who lived on the streets for the first 3 years of her life. She was living with a poor family. But, when she was 4, her parents sold her... This began her holding in her temper. But, when pushed to her limit, she will unleash her feelings. Afterall, her second family mysteriously died.
Yeah, she had vendetta against all of her families. She had problems, she knew she did. But, she didn't care. As long as she felt happy she was fine with it.
Upon meeting the mews, she tried to pass off as a happy girl, that would never had vendetta against everyone. But, just incase, she always carried scissors around.
When finding out she was a mew, she didn't want to join due to being used for her powers. But, when Kisshu tries to use this for his advantage, Windy literally threatens him with her scissors. Soon, when a chimera's attacking, when Windy sees the other mews protecting her, she joins, knowing that she will have to repay them. She then sees her oldself fading, as she turns into a happier and healthier person, both psychically and mentally. *OMFG THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST MESSED UP CHARACTER I EVER CREATED. A KILLER MEW MEW LIKE WTF)
Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?):Mews
Race(Alien, Human, or Mew?):Mew

Transformed outfit:
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) ___en___reference____female_mage_outfit____by_mochi_13-d5f6ald *But, in a blue shade and her hair colors the same.*
Infused with:Snow leopard
Weapon:Snow Scissors.
Main attack:Uppercut Blizzard-
She makes uppercuts in the air which have a white lining, they stay in the air as the blizzard is unleashed.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mayo 05, 2014 12:59 am

I'll make my form now! I'll probably get stuck on pictures. Sometimes she has purple hair, then ginger, then blonde, I think she's a blonde  Laughing 
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mayo 05, 2014 2:35 am

((YAY I found a suitable mew form for her. I can't stop re-watching Episode 5 of Black Butler. I'm getting inspiration off of it  Laughing I'll probably make a dreamyselfy for Skylia tomorrow, since it's really late now. ))

Name:Skylia Nakamura
Looks:
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Tumblr_mjo6txBTxN1r0rh6io1_500
Personality: A rather spunky and cute girl, Skylia is always hyper and doesn't expect much stuff to happen, leading her to have an ultra-surprised reaction when something does. She loves to bring life to places, not liking a glum atmosphere. When she is sad, she doesn't cry that much. She just tends to sit there.
Bio: A half Japanese,Half English girl, she's always had a sort of spunk about her. Her mother was a down-to-earth girl from the South East, her father being an aspiring Japanese musician. After trying to do many tours that failed, her father met her mother, and her mother moved to Japan with her father to provide the best for their future family.
As a child, something was always off about her. She'd be sad, then happy, leading that when she was 11 years having to go to the doctors, diagnosing her with Bipolar disorder. She would have to regularly take antidepressants and others like Lithium carbonate, and etc, but until she was 13, everyone had to deal with these horrific mood swings.
This put a big weight on her mother. Because of her father taking a new job, her mother was left at home to care for this physcotic child. After an accident in which Skylia broke her arm, an accident happened. A car crash, to be specific. After questioning if her mother was okay after the side-on collision, to which she got no reply, sat happily nodding in her chair, waiting to be lifted out by concerned paramedics.
Only after the incident, did she find out what happened to her mother. Her mother had died, leaving only her father and her left at the age of 12.
Needless to say, one of the paramedics married her father. She was a beautiful,young Japanese woman with a heart of gold. Skylia despised her for some reason in her first depressed moment after she came into her life, attempting to try and hurt her by trying to push her down the stairs.
After she realized what she had done, she apologized to the sympathizing step-mother, who accepted it, and Skylia and her new mother, who was named Megumi, formed a close bond.
At 13, she was finally allowed to take medication, and she cooled down. But what she had been looking forward to, she hated. She hated feeling different, and wanted to be a happy girl that everyone loved. About 2 months after her start of the medication taking, her family took a trip to London to see her mothers family.
All was going well, and Skylia got the time to console with them, when on the few days before she had to leave, her Aunt got in a heated row with her father and her stepmother, and how her sister's child had torn her sister from their family. After the big argument, the sister, who was mentally unstable with the same condition Skylia had, came barging into her room, grabbing her by the throat and proceeding to strangle her, saying how she shouldn't have been born, and that she should just die, and that everyone hated her. After being dragged away by her father, and taken to the police, Skylia had not taken her medication that night. She remembered everything she said.
In a depressive state, Skylia shrunk in weight, refused to speak to everyone, and cut her hair into a small bob. She became the kid everyone was scared of, and she was only 13.
What people didn't know, is that the medication she had been refusing, she started to take again, meaning her mood swings got better with age, and by her 15th birthday, she was up and almost normal.
When depressed, now she is older, Skylia will cry. High emotional times will mean her sudden mood will change and she will cry until she is better. Rarely, she will turn crazy and somewhat sadistic and aggressive.However, she is happy most of the time, being a very hyperactive and selfless,somewhat different for people of the condition. The condition has gotten better, but it turns out it is genetic, as her aunt has it, and her parents are hoping that whatever Skylia does in the future doesn't inherit down into the family.
Skylia is a somewhat flirty,ditzy girl who likes to play tricks on people and remain childish. She tends to be very hyperactive and trying to get peoples attention, and is somewhat selfless. She wants to show she has grown out of the disorder by ditching the medication, but can't force herself to.
The mew project has distracted her from falling into a long depressive state, and will most of the time remain optimistic and selfless. She became fairly popular for her looks, and everyone is fairly cautious of her personality.
((If you're wondering her theme song, it's Lithium by Evanescence. Fairly depressing, so another of hers could be Bubble pop by HyunA to reflect her bright side. ))

Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?): Mew

Transformed outfit: ((Her hair turns green in her mew form. Her hair is braided at the back.))
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Mew_cucumber_by_mewmizu-d6r2ide
((Imagine is not owned by me!))
Infused with: Fenders Blue Butterfly
Weapon: Watermelon Bow ((Bow and Arrow, but that sounds weird, and so does Watermelon Arrow. ))
Main attack: Ribbon Watermelon Crusade
She can attack using multiple arrows at the time, all of which have a high speed,hitting the enemy in an almost instant. These arrows are supposed to sting when hitting the target. However, it will take about 3 rounds of this attack to destroy a chimera.

Última edición por Princesky14 el Mar Mayo 06, 2014 7:02 pm, editado 3 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Name: Vi Shiner
Looks:
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Anime47
Personality: Sweet, genital and bubbly, she is jumpy at night she can't see too well in the dark
Bio: When she was 6 year old she was coming back from her mother dance show Becky Shiner a famous ballet dancer, there was just the two of them in the car when it was hit killing her mother instantly, leaving Vi in a wheel chair. She has only just been able to walk and needs braces but can't walk far. she is left alone at home a lot since her father Josh Shiner works away traveling to other countries acting so she has mostly been raised by servents. She is talented with a needle and thread designing her own cloths.
Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?): Mews
Transformed outfit:
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) 13144965796025276215740jpg1356969325
Infused with: Red kite
Weapon: It's a large wand what you find in bubbles
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Ivyh3s
Main attack: Heart bubbles

Name: Shy Resurrection (Black Kitty)
Looks:
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) 819357122_198026
Personality: Shy, obedient
Bio: She was kidnapped by the aliens when she was almost 5 year old. they attacked her house after seeing the mew mark they took her so she would be raised as one of them instead of fighting them. She no longer remembers her human foam or her parents, even her true name is forgotten.
Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?): Aliens
Transformed outfit: She thinks its her normal foam
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR63gmjAgvEQgLxFSB_n1WpvbToKJ6rrifuENQA1qTiFr6Fky9_
Infused with: Black Panther
Weapon: Moon staff
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) 2vwhjlz
Main attack: Aqua light
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Yukki Lun Mayo 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Er, Eliment,

I hope I don't come off rude, but..

1:) I was really wanting this to be a private Roleplay with me, Nia, Sky, Windy, and whoever else was in the original group. I'd love to have you, but I also want you to respect the fact that us four want to do a good ol' days roleplay just between us. Or, not us. I wanted to do that, but I'm unsure of the others. You could have told by how I had few to no rules listed, because the group already knows them. Also, refer to how I listed reserved spots. I'll admit that I made the mistake of not putting "Private" in the title, will add.

2:) Even if I was to accept you, you have problems with your form. For example, there is no possible way that Black Kitty could have been kidnapped by the aliens at age 5 because of her Mew Mew mark. If she's 14, then it happened 8 years ago, and Ryou and Keiichiro didn't activate the second Mew Project until the start of the roleplay. The first Mew project might come off as a legit excuse, but then again they only applied the DNA to 5 girls in the first project. So I wouldn't take your second Mew in. Also, I could hardly understand your writing, it just contained too many errors. Not to insult you, I'm just letting you know that if you want others to read and enjoy your writing, try posting with punctuation, plurals, and sentences that don't run on.

3:) I mean no harm or offense, but unless the majority of the group wants you in, I can't accept you just yet. But know that my say is no, but that's only for this roleplay. I'm certain that sometime I'll let you join another.

As for Skylia and Windy, accepted.

Última edición por Yukki el Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:31 am, editado 1 vez
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 18. 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba