The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Página 9 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 9 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:22 am

(Then what was the point of using it? XD

So, new Soul Eater Not episode?

Good-Shaula appeared, FINALLY

Bad-She scares me. Plus they hint at Jacqueline/Kim.

I had a feeling this series was gonna turn into fanservice. D:
Anatee

Anatee

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 9 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:26 am

I'm about to watch it now!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:27 am

(IM WARNING YOU THEY SHOW FREAKING YURI AND STUFF IN THE BEGINNING AND THEN JUST CREEPY AT THE END XD)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 07, 2014 7:24 pm

(( I can't wait until tomorrow. Also, theres an oppurtunity to stay in University dormitory at Oxford and only 30 people are allowed to go, depending on why you want to go, and it's written. I'm signing up for the Art course, since I wanna be an art teacher.

Anyway, when are we starting? Im itching to act out Skylia's silly antics.  Laughing This RP will seem like a lot of fun ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Yukki escribió:Er, Eliment,

I hope I don't come off rude, but..

1:) I was really wanting this to be a private Roleplay with me, Nia, Sky, Windy, and whoever else was in the original group. I'd love to have you, but I also want you to respect the fact that us four want to do a good ol' days roleplay just between us. Or, not us. I wanted to do that, but I'm unsure of the others. You could have told by how I had few to no rules listed, because the group already knows them. Also, refer to how I listed reserved spots. I'll admit that I made the mistake of not putting "Private" in the title, will add.

2:) Even if I was to accept you, you have problems with your form. For example, there is no possible way that Black Kitty could have been kidnapped by the aliens at age 5 because of her Mew Mew mark. If she's 14, then it happened 8 years ago, and Ryou and Keiichiro didn't activate the second Mew Project until the start of the roleplay. The first Mew project might come off as a legit excuse, but then again they only applied the DNA to 5 girls in the first project. So I wouldn't take your second Mew in. Also, I could hardly understand your writing, it just contained too many errors. Not to insult you, I'm just letting you know that if you want others to read and enjoy your writing, try posting with punctuation, plurals, and sentences that don't run on.

3:) I mean no harm or offense, but unless the majority of the group wants you in, I can't accept you just yet. But know that my say is no, but that's only for this roleplay. I'm certain that sometime I'll let you join another.

As for Skylia and Windy, accepted.

No not rude. and good point i didn't think about that problem with black kitty  Embarassed 
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 10:16 pm

(I really wanna start~ Yukki-chan, come online so we can Start! Very Happy )
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Mayo 07, 2014 10:25 pm

(I'm playing Poke:My ##sversion on my copmuter...

ITS FUN!

Did you see the new Soul Eater not episode?)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 10:58 pm

(Yep! And it was weird to see Jacqueline dream that XP)
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:00 pm

( I WARNED YOU!

I forever ship Kim/Ox Ford XD)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 9 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba