The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Página 10 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 10 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:32 pm

(XD Yeah, they'd make a cute couple. Oxford really loves her)
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 10 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:35 pm

(It's gonna be more like a school life series though. which is stupid. SOUL EATER HAS FIGHTING!)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:36 pm

(Don't worry, the series is still young Smile )
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:38 pm

(Shaula better amp it up.

For some reason the coffee shop owner reminds me of Free*Character, not the anime* Probably because his looks)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Yukki Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:47 pm

('Hoy, small fries!
You coulda begun without me, ya know xD)

0024D grimaced, staring idly at the bars in front of her. Her back was numb and aching from lack of exercise. Through her greasy brunette hair she saw them. The madmen who loitered around her cage. They spoke in a quick mannered pace, every once in a while casting the prisoner a glance. No matter how fearsome of a look 0024D gave, they held no reaction. Eventually, they walked off, writing in more notes in their clipboards.

0024D let out a small growl. She was their captive. An innocent young teenager who did nothing wrong and got hauled away for it, and now she was simply a test subject.

The star subject for creating a humanoid angel.

It was true; ever since she was taken away from her family when she was a toddler, they had locked her up in small cage and implanted many, many fuels within her. Some burned, some stung, and sometimes it would hurt her to where she would pass out. But they didn't hear her cries and screams for help or see her tears of agony. They didn't care. Nobody cared.

Nobody would care until she was complete. And that day wasn't far off. Already had small, brilliant wings sprouted on her backbone, but because it was a work in progress, they hung useless and weak. She may have been underfed, but the monsters who had taken her away had fueled her to the point where metabolism didn't matter, and only a shell of perfection suited her body frame. If any citizen saw her, they would certainly believe she was an angel with the convincing wings and beautiful body. But in 0024D's eyes, they didn't realize the truth.

She punched the cage walls with her fist for the kajillionth time, once again cutting her scarred knuckles. She didn't mind it when blood seeped from her hand, and left it dripping as she sat in the corner of the cement cell, her head tucked into her knees.

Badump.

0024D paused and tried to comprehend her suddenly past paced heartbeat.

Badump. Badump.

0024D felt ill as she held her brunette head with her uninjured hand. Dizziness controlled her vision, and eventually saw squares of white dot her vision. And just like that, she blacked out.

The experiment seemed to be floating in a white abyss. She opened her eyes and found herself facing a silhouette. It had canine features, but due to her lack of knowledge, she had no idea what it was. It's pointed ears perked up as she laid her eyes on it. It stood up and padded over to the girl, giving no caution.

0024D wanted to run away, in fear of being attacked. But her corpse wouldn't obey and remained floating until the creature's warmth spread onto her body. Without faltering, it entered her torso and then, as if on que, the vision faded away as 0024D found herself in the same location before she collapsed.

"Hm..?" She examined her body with her bare hands, but nothing had changed.

Maybe it was just a dream..
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Windy stared in distaste at the two dead bodies in front of her. She was always forced to do everything in their life. Help them, feed them, etc. But, there was one thing that she would never do...

Love them

With her speed and agility, she was able to leave the crime scene to the police. She didn't mind if she would get caught.

She gave those two unworthy souls justice.

Windy remembered the first family that took care of her. She didn't love them, they didn't love her. She was sold to a stupid family.

She washed her face and scissors in the river, which quickly became a red tint. But, after that, she fainted.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mayo 08, 2014 12:55 am

"Come back here you little punks!!!"

Nia Okazaki ran after these bullies that were picking on a toddler right in the park. She didn't take too kindly to whenever someone picked on somebody weak and defenseless; like she had once been.

"Help! The witch is going to kill us!" the boys screamed as they ran across parking lots and toward the abandon skate park that gangs usually hung out in. And they weren't playing around when they cried out that she was a witch going to kill them. They really thought she was going to because that was the reputation Nia was given, with her abnormal eye and all.

Nia just smirked, letting out a laugh as she jumped over a bush, her small body giving her an advantage to the speed that matched 3 teenage boys. "Ha! You wish that you were dead when I'm done with you!" Okay, maybe she was having fun playing chase.

Just as she was going to catch them, things started to get dark. Like, real dark. No moon dark. Oh, no... Nia thought, eyes closing and slowed down, falling to her knees. Really hope I didn't overdo it again... Okay, so, blacking out happened sometimes when she kind of got overheated at times like this.

Suddenly, she was out on the ground, darkness surrounding her. Nia didn't freak out, it'd just be bad if those boys found her like this. God, that'd be bad for her reputation and probably get bruises and kick marks. And as if a light switch had been switched on, a bright light appeared in front of Nia.

She was sitting on her knees, looking around the bubbly lit room. Oh, God, she thought, slightly panicking. Am I dead!? Did I have some kind of heatstroke!? Oh, nii-san is gonna kill me! Well, actually, that won't work out too well on the account that I'm dead.

A sharp noise made her turn her head and stand up. What is that? she wondered, catching a glimpse of a black figure coming towards her. It was small, like a bird. Maybe the size of a regular sized bird, robin, bluejay, maybe? Pigeon? It got bigger as it flapped closer and she caught the sight of two red eyes and two sharp teeth.

A bat? In Japan? Nia thought, confused. The bat got closer and closer, but she did not feel intimidated. In fact, it was like it was coming to welcome her, engulf her in it's wings. The little creature landed in her arms, having some fanged smile on it's nozzled face. She smiled and got surprised when it suddenly phased into her body and filled her with warmth.

Weird... But nice. Nia smiled.

Different eyes opened, she saw herself still in the parking lot on the ground. "I'm not dead... yes!" She grinned and stood up, not losing her grin. "I'm not dead!" she repeated, laughing. But then she thought about the dream. "But weird dream... And wonder why I passed out... Guess I got dehydrated." For a moment, she thought about it and shrugged. "Oh well." She was about to leave when she realized she lost those boys. "Dammit! I'll find you bakas soon enough!" she yelled.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Mayo 08, 2014 1:05 am

Windy looked around in confusion as she saw herself staring at her body. Her eyes widened as she hyperventilated. "N-nonono!" She yelled.

But when she took sight of a snow leopard going into her body, she literally screamed.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BODY!" She yelled, diving in.

Windy woke up, startled.

"W-w-what?" She mumbled to herself.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Mayo 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Skylia meanwhile, was poking at her snack. It was a small bowl of pasta, since she had skipped breakfast at the last minute. Poking at the food with a dissatisfied look on her face, she then glanced to see her step mother with a smile on her face, eating some rice. Skylia sighed at the sight of her, before getting up and putting the bowl into the sink, later to be washed by her mother. Wandering in, was her stepmother and father exchanging conversation.

"Why do I get pasta from Europe, which is who knows how far away, and you eat traditionally? Are you trying to make me more different than I am?"Skylia suddenly burst out. She didn't take her medication this morning, so she was very snappy.

"We thought you'd be like your mother,Skylia. You look like her, with your green eyes and blonde hair, and personality."Her stepmother said.

"You don't know nothing about her!"Skylia snapped back."I want to be like you, to blend in! Am I not Japanese enough? Do my looks make me different?"

Her father sighed, going to get the tablets, leaving Skylia face-to-face with her stepmother.

"Well then?"Skylia extrovertedly shouted, before sitting down in a tantrum.

"Everyone is different, and plus, you asked for pasta."Her father sighed.

Skylia's face grew bleak at the realization.

"Now, drink this."He said, handing her the drink that she'd take along with the tablets she had to take.

Before taking it, she fell down, feeling dizzy and hazy , before re-awakening to the sound of wings fluttering, and in front of her, a quite small butterfly. It was very beautiful though, with a near-unique design, and a dark blue into green. Gently, the insect landed on her finger, as Skylia gazed down at it with a calm expression. Suddenly, it started flying again, making her jump, but it flew into her chest, as she somewhat went wide eyed.

She woke up later with a pounding headache, and in her bed, seeing as her parents had probably been worried. Getting up,she clutched her head, getting into her slippers and going downstairs to ask about her weird hallucination in her dream.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba