The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Página 18 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 18 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Oct 23, 2015 9:29 pm

(( Same, I don't think anyone will be on for the next month or two which is sad ;-;
also I might not be free at the end of november and start to mid december. We're predicted heavy snowfall around that time so I will be out enjoying it, plus I have winter mock exams and my maths teacher wants me to study super hard ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 18 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Oct 27, 2015 5:12 pm

((My weather is soon bipolar. It was rainy yesterday ad super cold and windy tomorrow and supposed to be warmer in the 70s tomorrow so XP))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Nov 12, 2015 8:55 pm

(( Same! We were expected snowfall right now but apparantly not. It's annoying me because it's cold but there's no snow, so I can't enjoy the cold ;-;
Also because I can't do any good cosplay photoshoots, and most of my cosplays are REALLY thin too T-T Yuno gasai, ballroom Ciel, Misa amane, mew ichigo, why ;-; ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm

((Hiiiiiiiiiiii))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Nov 27, 2015 10:12 pm

(( Heeeeey
also quick word of warning I'm actually pretty much going to have to quite rp and stuff next october-ish due to the possibility of sixth form, and I'm studying physics, biology and/or chemistry/history/politics, which takes up a lot of time so if this does get up and running by then replies will be non-existent/scarce 
 ehem_1 ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Nov 27, 2015 10:19 pm

((No, no, its fine I totally understand. Focus on your studies first))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba