The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Página 17 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 17 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 22, 2015 1:03 am

((I miss this RP too. And I can only get on time to time. Maybe sometimes when I am at school, but I am usually busy either working or chatting with my friends))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 17 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Sep 24, 2015 10:07 pm

(( If this roleplay continued I could do maybe once a week posts as I am not busy at the moment, but definetely cannot be on here around March-ish because of exam prep and stuff xD I hope it comes back ;-; ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Sep 25, 2015 11:18 pm

((I've been busy the past 2 weeks XP In my Audio-Video-Technology-and-Film class, I have this Self Portrait video that is suppose to be about me and its due on Friday and I haven't even started on it. I'm learning ho to use the software for making the videos. I think I finally learned how to do it now that I've played around with it.

And also, I ran for the Chairperson for the Student Board at the Trading School (separate school that is in our program) and I lost to a guy named Pedro XP Most humiliating thing ever))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Sep 27, 2015 5:02 pm

(( Awww sorry about that Nia x_x Good luck with the video thing, I'm sure you'll do great!! I have faith in you ^^ Also there's always next year! I said 'there's always next year' for the talent show after not getting in and I finally got in this year as I let go of my stage fright, so don't give up ^^ ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Sep 27, 2015 5:04 pm

((Thanks Smile And now I am sad this Sunday morning because an old friend of mine, a girl who was older than me and dated my cousin and was friends with me when I was in middle school, was hit by a drunk driver last night along with a girl who was in the same car as her. God took two beautiful angels and I am gonna miss her so much))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Oct 07, 2015 11:15 pm

(( Aww, I'm really sorry for your loss, may they both rest in peace, that must be really tough! I hope you can get through this well, I'm always here for you ^^ literally! Sorry if I don't reply often, I'm tackling some problems at the moment but I'll happily help! ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 10, 2015 10:03 pm

((Thanks Smile Things are better now. Well, I suppose lol. But I hope things are working out for you! if you ever need to talk, just PM me on Facebook or here Smile ))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm

(( Thanks, and will do, onee-chan!! I honestly feel happy now, like I was really sad as I broke up with my bf literally not too long ago and plus I got told I'm a failure, but i've really bounced back now.
I did a tour of my college that i'm likely to go to and also filled out the application to attend. I feel like sixth form pressures me too much to go to uni, plus college is a three day a week thing!! guess who enrolled in ICT but really wanted to go into Games Development))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 15, 2015 6:22 pm

((Ughhhhhh I missed this so freaking much!!!!!!! Ahhhhh))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba