The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Página 16 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 16 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Abr 19, 2015 5:13 pm

(Omg the rp's back)
Anatee

Anatee

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 16 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  Yukki Dom Abr 19, 2015 7:04 pm

((WINDYYYYYYY! *glomps*))
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Abr 19, 2015 7:34 pm

(WATIIIIIIIIIII *Glomps back* I've turned into Preucre trash help)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Abr 20, 2015 5:38 pm

((Hey, Mews!! LOL! And Sky, you calling me Nia Onee-chan, that is kawaii! Always wanted to be a nee-cyan! Or Senpai ((haha, yeah right)). But Hi!! Im on the school laptop in my World History class. We use laptops to do WebQuests and stuff like that. We had to finish this long butt study guide for our SLOs (kinda like our final exams- sorta. But it counts A LOT towards our end grade and I won't be able to remember all of the damn (pardon my French) answers. I mean, it took me 7 papers, single spaced, front and back, to complete the whole thing. I'd show a picture but ain't got one, but its looooonngggg!

And from what I've skimmed through your conversations ((sorry that I didn't read them all- I'm still lazy lol), I'd love to continue this RP. I might not be able to since this is my only access to the internet unless I go to the library which is maybe twice a month, 3 times if I'm lucky, but it's usually after school and our time zones and schedules really put a damper on things XP Y'all can continue it without me if y'all want. Have a substitute like in the second series of Tokyo Mew Mew with Mew Berry (forgot her name, didn't care for her a lot) but seriously, y'all continue this without me. Ain't gonna hold your creative Role Playing juices back. Very Happy Laughing :floraWinx: mrgreen

I miss y'all soooooo much!! I miss coming on here and Role Playing with y'all!!! Love y'all!!! I hope to be able to come back on here sometime, since summer is one month away (bare one more month with me girls!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Yukki Dom Sep 06, 2015 10:51 pm

((Oi, who is still breathing?))
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Sep 10, 2015 12:36 am

((Hellooooo)))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Sep 15, 2015 10:33 pm

(( Awww we'll miss you Nia!! I really wish you could join us and stuff but it is your choice :'( It would not be the same without you or your character here with us!!

I'd love to be more active but I'm right now in the middle of a really, really serious course and my IT teacher set my class back a year in important school work which absolutely sucks, and some days I've stayed at school until it fully shuts down just to finish my work sometimes (Earliest 4:30 I leave, and latest around 6:00) and it's put a drain on me and my classmates ;-; I'd love to be back on here like we all used to be but we are all really busy at the moment and I have no idea when you guys will be back so I have no idea how to make time for this Q-Q

I'll be back fully around July 2016 for the summer, though!! It's just right now school work is stressful (I'm going to college in September anyway xD) and I hope we can all hopefully be back to how it used to at some point, I miss it ^w^ ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Sep 18, 2015 2:29 am

((I really miss y'all too Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And dang, I still got one more year of school to go. **** U.S. schools.... And so stressed lmao))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Sep 18, 2015 6:17 pm

(( Hold on Nia onee-san! There will be a time this can be up again!! I always get nostalgic about this rp when I sow my Mew Ichigo cosplay, even if I left the mew mew fandom long ago, I love this rp so much! ^^ oops i became steven universe trash

I'm not really getting much hw now but soon may be, so I am gonna be on here a bit more than I usually am, which is like, once a month. ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba