The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Página 2 de 18. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 2 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Mayo 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Aww, Yukki-chan! *hugs* This is great! I'll have my form done in a jiffy! Wink 
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 2 Empty Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:07 am

Name: Nia Okazaki
Looks:
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 2 896415-bigthumbnail
Personality: Shy, bold, and assertive, Nia always looks up for herself and her others. Nia has always been shy to new people (‘specially boys), but once you get to know her, you know she is a rock hard, rock on for life kind of girl. Her crusty and rebellious outside holds a soft, shy, and loving girl on the inside. And her bite is definitely worse than her screech, whichever she decides comes first.
Bio: Ever since she was a little girl, Nia has only known foster home to foster home. Her and her older brother, Tomoya Okazaki (sorry, I just love this guy ^^), have never stayed in a house for too long. Nia’s mother died from giving birth to her and her father blamed her, so when she was just a baby, he literally stabbed her in the eye and she had to have it replaced with a fake doll’s eye. For years, she wore an eyepatch to cover the thing up. It disgusted her whenever she looked in the mirror.
Being coasted from foster home to foster home, she had never made close friends. The idea of making close friends was out of the question. Her only friend was her big brother, who stood by her and defended her whenever she was bullied by her eye.
Although, one foster home she was in changed her life. The blood daughter of the couple that fostered her brother and her, Prudence “Prue”, really treated her as if she were a real sister to her. Showed her all kinds of cool stuff, stood up for her, and laughed with her, cried with her. Prue was the greatest friend and sister she could ever ask for. Although, one day, Prue got sick and never got better. When she died is when Nia started to show her fake eye because Prue had always told her that she should never be ashamed to be unique and different.
It has been 6 years now, and with Tomoya being 21, she’s just living with him until it is her time to live on her own, but she can wait. But the memory of her dark past and Prue still haunts her to this very day.
Alignment(Are you sided with the Aliens or Mews?): Mews
Race(Alien, Human, or Mew?): Mew
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transformed outfit:
Mew Blackberry
The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P) - Página 2 Mew_blackberry_by_biohazardxxanime-d53u3a3
{Don’t own this picture!}
Infused with: Vampire Bat
Weapon: Blackberry Sais
Main attack: Ribbon Cherry Slash
This attack holds much power, although needs much focus and time to work up the energy within both sais. Using one sai isn’t very effective, but can throw a Chimera off. Using both sais gains more energy and has more of an effect on an attack, able to defeat the Chimera after some minor attacks.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:13 am

Wow, we made our characters more in depth. I love it. Very Happy
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:17 am

*nods* I thought I'd bring a little more darkness into my character. Plus, having attributes from the old Tokyo Mew Mew RP and the new one, with Nia's red hair and the Vampire Bat
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:19 am

I feel like this is Madoka Magica. At first glance you think it's all innocent, like ooh fluffyness.

But, when you actually see it, your like... "HOLY SHI- THIS IS NOT INNOCENT MAGICAL GIRLS."

I feel like I made Windy a wee bit insane. Whoops.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:23 am

XD LOL Laughing Uga_bugga! 
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:27 am

People always love the psycopaths in animes so it's fine.

Be prepared Kish. Your neck might get cut open. Just sayin.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Yukki Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:37 am

Ah, I also decided to make Amy's backstory only over 9000% darker. owo

I'll keep my mouth shut till then. But for now, accepted!
Yukki

Yukki

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:40 am

Dude you never told if I was accepted. O-O

I know I am
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 18. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba