♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 4 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 02, 2016 9:27 pm

((Hey, no, really, its okay Smile I've been busy with other things, so its okay Smile Anything you wanna talk about? Get off your chest? XD I'm always here if you need to rant))

Mew Cheri stood up and she stared at the blonde, attractive male. "Who... What..." She held a hand to her head, everything still going ninety miles per hour. Taking a deep breath, she looked back at Ryou, panting as she asked in a slow voice, "Who... Who are you? What is all this?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 4 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 02, 2016 10:36 pm

(( It's ok, just a looot of stuff happening, computer messing up a little and family stuff. It's okay though, I will be okay, I survived school and it's exams xD ))

"I am Ryou Shirogane. This is the start of a journey for you two. You two... you're the only ones we have found, smaller than our original goal of 5 mew mews. Your genes are compatible with those of red data animals, animals that are on the brink of extinction," Ryou explained, ice cold eyes locked on the both of them, "All of this? Those are Chimera Anima, but in the fused form with a live host. In reality, Chimera are floating beings that take live hosts. As for the weird guy... we..we don't exactly know yet. Just follow me!"

Ryou beckoned the both of them.

"Hold on a minute! You're telling me that we have to do this more often?" Eleanor protested, eyebrows furrowed as she glared at him.

"E-xactly." Ryou prolonged the E, which seemed to anger Eleanor more, "You'll be working at a cafe now. At least, that's what you're going to say to your friends and family. In reality, it will be a base for our operations. Just wait until you meet Keiichiro."
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 03, 2016 4:01 am

((Oohhh XD Well, I'm always here if you wanna talk))

"Wait, wait, wait!" Mew Cheri stopped him there, glaring at him. She crossed her arms, just a little startled and shaking from what just happened. "W-We will? We have to? Don't we have a say, I mean, I-I..." She hung her head down. "That just scared the sh.it out of me!" she exclaimed.

She looked up. "As awesome as that was, it was scary as hell! I-I'm not cut out to be some kind of hero."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jul 03, 2016 8:51 pm

(( I will do ^^ and oh my god I had tacos and tortillas for the first time today and I'm so upset that taco bell and chipotle don't exist here!)

"Your genes say otherwise." Ryou put his hands behind his head, opening one eye as he looked down at Marionette with a teasing gaze, a small smile arising to his lips as he then looked forward, "The simple answer is, no other people we have surveyed have had their genes match up to the red data animals. It has to be you, you have to carry out these missions. Otherwise, the world will fall into peril, to put it simply."

A pink cafe had come into sight, as Ryou opened his eyes, Ic* eyes turning a warmer hue, as if he was home almost.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 03, 2016 9:20 pm

((I just told my best friend about y'all not having Taco Bell and she said she would NOT survive in the UK XD))

Mew Cheri looked into the distance, seeing the adorable Cafe spring to life right before their very eyes. "The world will fall into peril?" she repeated, looking at Ryou. Frowning, she turned to Eleanor, or Mew Lime. "What do you think of all this?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jul 03, 2016 9:30 pm

(( It's an upset, I mean there are some in London, but that's like an hour away, godd xD ))

"I..." Eleanor looked away, "We have no choice really. After seeing what happened then, without these 'powers', we'd have been in serious danger. But still, I don't agree with it! Why do our genes need to be 100% matching?"

Ryou looked away, "If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to be a mew mew." Ryou stopped as he opened the doors to the cafe, allowing the girls inside as he turned on the lights and shut the door behind him after, "This is where you'll be working from now on, in this cafe. As a form of apology for dragging you two into this, you can both have any amount of cake or other dishes you want. Consider it a thanks." Ryou chuckled after, walking off in front, down some stairs. Eleanor looked at Marionette with a blank face as she looked to Ryou.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 03, 2016 10:16 pm

((XD Poor baby))

"As...much cake as we want?" Marionette looked after Ryou, an eyebrow raised. It all sounded too good to be true. She then jumped when she heard footsteps and turned, seeing a man with long, brown hair in a ponytail rise from the downstairs.

"Probably not the most ideal way of showing our apologies, but who can say no to cake?" Keiichiro smiled charmingly at the two girls before walking over. "I am Keiichiro Akasaka. Its a pleasure to meet two young ladies like yourselves." He grabbed their hands, giving a kiss on the top of them. "We are truly sorry for bringing you two into this life in such a rush, but seeing as the enemy already advanced, we had no choice but to take the larger step." He straightened, smiling. "I'm sure we'll have a fun time together."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jul 04, 2016 10:47 am

"He's right. With the amount of time it will take to defeat the opposing force, we should all get along." Ryou smiled softly, standing next to Keiichiro.

Eleanor blushed at the sudden close contact, as she was used to just firm handshakes, "The cake offer does sound good, but... what will these animal genes do to us when we're normal?"

"That we don't know. Depending on what you're infused with, you could possibly show behavior of some of them. For you, I wouldn't recommend anyone throw anything, otherwise you could fetch it back." Ryou teased at her new wolf genes.

Eleanor just made an angry face at him, disliking the man's egoistical attitude.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 05, 2016 2:36 am

"W-What about me? I'm like some sort of butterfly... Am I gonna have some kind of instinct go have eggs and eat weird stuff!?" Marionette shuddered at the scary thought.

"Technically, you are a moth," Keiichiro corrected her. "Maybe attraction to bright lights will become an issue, but you will be strong enough to restrain that feeling."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba