♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 2 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 28, 2016 10:56 pm

Haha, we can have like a small flashback of them playing when they were kids, and then to the point where they didn't think much about each other, and then we can skip to the present bumping into each other Smile
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 2 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Jun 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Okay! We should do their views about it separately then they bump into each other ^^ Do you want me to start or do you want to? I don't mind, I am quite bored atm xD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 28, 2016 11:14 pm

LOL, can you start then? I'd really appreciate it 'cause my best friend is here, and I haven't really spent time with her
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Jun 28, 2016 11:59 pm

(( Yes sure!! Don't worry about replying quickly, imma probably sleep soon because I am shattered xD ))

It was another normal summer day for Eleanor. She would wake up, and almost instantly rush out the door, to the house of her best friend, Marionette Hamada. They'd proceed to play outside for a while, meeting some of their other friends or just simply talking between themselves. Eleanor told herself that these long summers would never end - but in the end it would have to, and she could just see Marionette at school. And she did, for many years in fact. It was relaxing to have a friend she could confide in so much, and to not be alone. She knew she could always rely on her best friend on homework hand in dates, advice, and friendship.

It was all okay up until a certain point in Eleanor's life when they would no longer speak. Contact became minimalism, they stopped speaking every so slowly, and by the end of the first year of middle school, Eleanor transferred to another school in accord to her parent's divorce. By then, Eleanor had become desensitized to the idea of being separate from her best friend - going on an emotional rollercoaster of her own, the hurt of leaving her best friend was slightly numbed by the pain of leaving one parent behind, but slowly, she forgot about the both of them; she had to focus on the present. She needed to do something that would pique her interest.

The new private school she was in was very pleasant, with it's offers of several extracurricular clubs to choose from. That is where she found ballet. Through arduous training, she began to succeed her peers, and she studied to help herself as well, but still remained fairly average. While most of the girls who chose sports opted for archery, Eleanor became the select few to do ballet, and then one of those selected to compete. But all was not well; she suffered a sprained ankle during the performance in a move gone wrong, and criticized harshly by her peers. It would've been good to have a friend then - not just any friend, a close one. However, Eleanor was devoid of anyone close. Ballet was all that mattered to her, as if it took her form, and her routines were just fountains of expression that would later lead to her conquest to be primadonna.

It was by simple chance that one spring afternoon as the clocks in the park struck two o'clock, Eleanor had just finished ballet practise. It was a step closer to getting that title she oh so craved, and she definetely felt proud about it. Her stride was confidence, but not too confident, but enough for her to look esteemed. Her bag grew heavier as the temperature rose, as her head felt dizzy. She wiped her forehead in slight exhaustion from physical activity and heat, feeling a little dizzy and stumbling to the side, of course into another person, which caused her to stumble backwards, as she regained herself and looked at the girl, before her eyes widened in utter surprise.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 12:49 am

((Hahaha okay!! Smile You get some sleep then, don't want you straining yourself))

"So long as as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good"
-Helen Keller

Or that was what a young Marionette Hamada had thought. Sure, her life was decent, but it could not compare to the fun times she used to have with a certain pristine girl named Eleanor Fournier. The two had come from very different worlds, yet she could not have asked for a better best friend. Eleanor really understood her wacky attitude, and didn't make fun of her for her scatterbrained and forgetful moments. Sure, she playfully poked and teased, but in the end, they would laugh and cherish the funny moments.

Then, well, the times Marionette spent with Eleanor began to cease. Her best friend had began to get so wrapped up in the life her parents were setting up for her. The Half-French girl was beginning to miss her best friend, who when she was younger, would wear the outfits made out of cardboard, paper, and markers. Walking home alone after school became normal, and incredibly boring and lonely. She did have more friends, but those two were inseparable.

Not all of it was Eleanor's fault that the two became distant. Marionette's parents were trying to set a steady and educated path for her as well, pushing her to be more involved in clubs, especially the debate team, Academic Squad, and to take extra classes. So, for the remaining second year of middle school, Marionette spent the remaining hours of the day were spent studying or doing extra credit.

Honestly...when the third year of Middle School arrived, Marionette had hardly even noticed that Eleanor had moved to a private school to further her career in being a professional ballerina. It was one day when the lonely Marionette was filling out a book in class during lunch period when she overheard some girls gossiping about how Eleanor had transferred to a whole different school. Now she truly discerned the fact that Marionette would hardly ever cross paths with Miss Eleanor Fournier again. Deep inside, she thought it would be for the best. She would only be in Eleanor's way. And without distractions of a best friend and a yearning fro friendship again, she could focus on her studies like her mother and father wanted her to do.

So now, on this hot, muggy day, Marionette was walking home late from school after doing some extra credit and also finishing paper for the Class Committee she was in, when she'd rather be at home, making more designs in her Design Handbook she always kept with her in case she was inspired for another pattern or idea. The said handbook was in her bag that was being held tightly to her arm, walking down the quiet street. She blew her growing bangs out of her forehead, getting a little annoyed at how they liked to fall on her eyes if they weren't being held back by clips. She stopped and pushed the bangs to behind her ears, and when she looked up, she could hardly comprehend that the person just a few feet away was Eleanor Fournier.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jun 29, 2016 11:10 am

Eleanor could hardly comprehend what was happening at this exact moment in time, as she made herself steady, "M-m..." She tried to utter her name, but realized that it would be horribly rude of her to not apologize first.

"I'm sorry!" She apologized, bowing a little as a sign of respect, "Marionette, is that really you? It's been so long!" She confessed, a smile being brought to her lips seeing her old friend all grown up like her, with her own interests.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 7:44 pm

((Hiiii! I feel like cr.ap today, but I will not let that beat me down! XD))

Marionette was so shocked by the sudden apology that she just stood there, transfixed by the sudden appearance of her old best friend. It seemed like a dream, like it was too coincidental that they crossed paths after so long. Now she witnessed her apologizing just out of the blue, the first words she said to her, when it wasn't her fault what had happened between them. She gripped her fists before she bowed her head low, saying, "I-I'm so sorry as well!"

She straightened, having a frown on her face. "I-Its me, Eleanor. H-How have you been?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jun 29, 2016 8:18 pm

(( I hope you feel better soon! Tbh same here, I've eaten nothing but sweet food since the morning and I'm regretting it so bad xD ))

"I've been doing good! I started ballet, and I'm on my way to being primadonna! How about you? I've been wondering what you've been doing since we were.." Eleanor trailed off, smile fading, before she smiled again, "Since we last saw each other!"

There was a rustle in the trees. One could say it was a pigeon simply flying from the branches, but this was a much different entity. An alien, who had a disregard for humans and life on the planet. His mouth cackled ever so silently, hands holding a chimera. For him, it was time to start the siege on humanity, but not alone. For Kisshu, the alien whom was about to cause havoc, had other accomplices, not with him at that exact moment; Pai, and Taruto, similar in their role to take over Earth for their own kind. His hand let go of the chimera, as it flew silently around the park, on the prow.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, it was time. There had been an earthquake not long ago, that Eleanor and Marionette certainly should have felt, and it was their cause. It was their only way to get the genes of the endangered animals to the perfectly matched humans, and for them, this moment was perfect. Ryou Shirogane, an esteemed 16 year old scientist, was ready to kickstart his project that his father had discontinued, to get revenge on the chimeras that killed his parents. Keiichiro Akasaka, Ryou's accomplice and his parent's assistant, was busy typing into a computer, a smile arising to his lips as the duo looked at each other. Fate was about to change the two girl's life forever.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 8:50 pm

((XD I understand lol! I feel a little better, but not by much. I hope you feel better soon!))

"Well, um..." Marionette was going to answer when she heard the rustle and looked up, expecting to see a flock of birds leaving one of the nearby trees, yet there was nothing. "I have been just busy with schoolwork, I suppose... Mother and Papa wanted me to take on some extra classes. N-Not that I'm failing, they just wanted something to look good on my transcript for college and all."

"Almost time, Ryou," Keiichiro told the young prodigy a she typed in the last bit of coding into the sequence. "We are one minute away from making your parent's dreams come true."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba