♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Página 5 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 5 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:08 am

"It will be no easy journey for the both of you. But, at the end of the day, you both will triumph. Working on Thursday and Friday after school, and Saturday is compulsorily, although you may be called in on other days if the situation calls for it." Ryou explained, "To see your uniforms, take the steps downstairs and go into the first room, to a dressing room. There, your uniforms will be. Marionette, your uniform is the pink one, and Eleanor, yours is the lilac one."

"How did you know our sizes before?" Eleanor asked, slightly concerned.

"Funny story, actually. We ordered them to be tailored to medium. We just hope they aren't too big or too small for you two, and colours were in order of popularity." Ryou replied, crossing his arms.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 5 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:13 am

'Ugh. Stalkers,' Marionette thought, shuddering. "What's the pay? We do get paid, right?"

"Of course," Keiichiro told her. "Minimum wage, of course."

Marionette whined. "What the heck!" She sighed and sulked to the dressing room to go see their dumb uniforms.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:21 am

Eleanor was not far behind, a little annoyed, "You know, being a superhero on tv is much more easier and less creepy like than in real life. I feel like I've had my entire life surveyed down to what I've had for breakfast for the past few years just in the past hour!" Eleanor commented, opening the door to the dressing room.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:25 am

"Its a big ripoff. I-I didn't ask for this whole thing responsibility on my shoulders. I-I'm only in my 1st, going on 2nd year in school! I-I wanna worry about boys, homework, pimples, the usual stuff!" Marionette sighed as she walked in.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:27 am

"I understand. With this... how are we going to make time for other things? What if I want to join a sports team and this prohibits me?" Eleanor sighed, "I won't give up ballet for this..."
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:33 am

Marionette frowned when she heard her mention ballet. "I can't give up the clubs I'm in for this either," she said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jul 13, 2016 12:34 pm

"It's really not-" Eleanor stopped in her tracks once she saw the uniform as she'd ripped the bag it was in open, looking at it with her spring green eyes. It was very well made and orchestrated very well in terms of design, as she touched the fabric with her hands. Luckily, the medium size would fit her, but she had not expected this for a uniform.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 5:51 pm

"Oh, God, spare me the horror!" Marionette covered her eyes, afraid she'd see a super skimpy maid outfit like in the local cafes. When she peeked through her fingers, she gasped at the beautiful design of the outfit. "Oh my God!" She grabbed Eleanor's outfit, holding it up in front of her. "This design is beautiful! The fabric is so soft! And the color! Where do you find that!?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Jul 14, 2016 10:56 am

"It was tucked away on the side, of course the packaging being greyish, I didn't see it," Eleanor laughed, looking at it, "I hope to god these are our uniforms. I was expecting the worst, but I'm pleasantly surprised!"
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba