Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 36 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 36 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:59 am

Danny smiled. "Well, I can't really cook so how about you and I have a nice dinner together before the dance?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 36 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:04 am

Ulrich was indeed planning his surprise for Nathalie. He had a feeling Odd already claimed the beach, so how about doing it all at the dance? Plus, it'll really show Sissi he was not interested. He just hoped she wouldn't be embarrassed by him asking her out in front of everyone.

"Sounds great," Kat nodded.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:10 am

Sissi was roaming around the school searching for Ulrich but he had no clue where to find him. Where could he be? Sissi scowled as she already searched everywhere around the school.

Nathalie finished setting up for Odd's surprise and she was proud to see on how it turned out. "Well?" Nathalie asked just to get Odd's approval.

"Its perfect Nat." Odd grinned. "We make a good team!"

"Odd she's going to love it, trust me you don't need to freak out." Nathalie chuckled.

"How about you and Ulrich though?" Odd asked. "Wouldn't you be getting jealous if Sissi does something or if some other guys comes after you?"

"I doubt it." Nathalie shrugged. "Besides, I already did prove to Ulrich that I like him and he likes me back. Anyways, I'll see you around. I'll be heading back to my room trying to find an outfit to wear for the dance tomorrow night."

"Alright..." Odd said.

"Oh and I already called Kiki for you so she should be coming any second now." She winked at Odd before she left.

"Wait, what?! Nathalie!" Odd shouted as he began freaking out again.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:16 am

"That's romantic, right?" Danny asked, really wanting to make their first Valentine's Day together special.

Kiki walked over, looking around confused. "Odd? Where's Nat? She told me to meet her here."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:20 am

Kat giggled. "Danny, its romantic enough. Really."

Ulrich was in one of the Gym storage rooms, working on a huge banner that read "Nathalie, will you go out with me?" and was gonna have cheesy rose petals fall down and all that great stuff.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:26 am

"Nathalie needed to go do something back at her room." Odd happily grinned. "I um... got a surprise for you. Plus, I also...wanted to ask you something."

Out of nowhere, a X.A.N.A attack appears. As Nathalie went back to her room X.A.N.A has disguise themselves as one of the Lyoko warriors. Nathalie looked over and notice Odd from a far, "Hey Odd shouldn't you be back at the beach with Kiki?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:29 am

Danny grinned. "Good." He stroked her cheek gently before kissing her lips.

Kiki blushed. "W-What do you need to ask me?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:37 am

Kat grinned and kissed him back.

Ulrich wiped his forehead, seeing the banner complete. "Okay, gotta get roses now."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 15, 2016 5:38 am

"Well... I um..." Odd said as he rubbed the back of neck. "Why don't you just come with me?" He held on to Kiki's hand and led her to the beach where there was trail of rose petals and table all set up for him and Kiki.

X.A.N.A stood quiet and stared at Nathalie. She gave a frightened look and the more he moved up, Nathalie slowly take a step back. "Odd, I don't know what's wrong with you? But... you're scaring me right now." Nathalie said worriedly.

Nathalie quickly rushed out the door and began running. Jeremy and Aelita were still at the factory and notice there was a notifcation saying there's an activated tower near by. "Looks like X.A.N.A has started an attack." Jeremy said. "You head to the scanners I'll contact the others."

"Right." Aelita nodded.

Right away Jeremy began dialing the group, "Come please answer..."

Yumi was still hanging out with William and notice her phone ringing. "Jeremy what is it?" Yumi asked.

"X.A.N.A has cause an attack, head to the factory right away." Jeremy said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 36 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba