Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 35 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 35 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:18 am

Kat went under the table, just in case, groaning and saying some very unladylike things.

"Odd spit out at both Kat and Nathalie. You might be next," Ulrich told Kiki.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 35 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:25 am

"Eww...." Kiki muttered.

Danny laughed. "That's what I thought."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:25 am

"It because its Valentine's day and..and...you guys will ruin the surprise for me." Odd said as he got up and rushed out of the cafeteria making everyone shocked.

"I have never seen Odd act like this before." Aelita said.

"True that..." Nathalie nodded.

"Hey Yumi!" William called out.

"Oh hey William," Yumi smiled at him. "Do you need something?"

"Actually I just wanted to give you these." He handed a bouquet of flowers over to her.

"Aww they're beautiful." Yumi smiled as she smelled the flowers.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:31 am

Danny smiled before he looked at Kat. "Well, what does my girl want to do for Valentine's Day? Name it and it happens."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:43 am

Kat rubbed her cheek, seeing she had gotten the drink off it. "Well, its my first Valentines Day on the surface. Don't girls make chocolates for guys? Or is that a Japanese thing?"

Ulrich looked over at Nathalie. "I already got something in mind for us."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:45 am

"Must be. Never heard of that before," Danny told her.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:48 am

"Never really heard of it as well." Nathalie said as it was her first time. "I wonder what it would be?"

"So will you go to the dance with me tomorrow?" William asked with a nervous look.

"Aww, I will love to." Yumi smiled as she hugged William.

"Now that is cute." Jeremy said.

"I'm so proud of you guys." Aelita smiled.

~*~*~*~
Odd was in his room wondering what he should do. Ok Odd, you got this, you got an idea and you need to find a way to make Kiki's valentine's day special. You only got one shot at this. He thought to himself as he was pacing back and forth.

As he laid down on his bed with Kiwi it suddenly came to him that there was an idea. "I got it!" Odd said happily.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:50 am

"I'm good with anything," Kat said, sitting up, shrugging and smiling. "My mom usually makes a special dinner for my dad for Valentines Day, so its okay."

'Now I gotta think of something special for Nathalie,' Ulrich thought, thinking he wasn't doing enough for her. He still hadn't formally asked her out. Maybe he could at the dance, but it didn't seem special enough.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 15, 2016 4:55 am

Later on throughout the day, Yumi was spending some time with William. As for Aelita and Jeremy both of them were at the factory checking to see how was Lyoko doing. Nathalie didn't know where Ulrich went or what was he up to but she randomly stumble upon Odd as she notice him being active. "Hey Odd, what are you doing...?" Nathalie asked curiously.

"Great! You're here!" Odd said. "I need your help!"

"Is this about Kiki?" Nathalie folded her arms and raised a brow at him.

"Yup! I am finally going to be confessing to her since the Valentine's day dance is tomorrow." He happily grinned.

"That's really sweet, what do you need help with though?" Nathalie asked.

"I need help with the set up. Hey, shouldn't you be hanging out with Ulrich?" Odd suddenly mentioned.

"He's probably busy planning something for us, but I can help you." Nathalie insisted.

"Great! Help me with these rose petals." Odd said as he handed Nathalie some roses. "Come on let's head over to the beach!"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 35 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba