Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 19 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 19 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 26, 2016 10:53 pm

"Its fun to scare her in the morning though." Ben chuckled as he pulled Lena closer to him.

Quinn rolled her eyes and notice Carlos which made her jump a bit, "C-Carlos! I didn't see you there." She began blushing red as she remember what happened last night. "M...morning." She shyly looked away.

Ben curiously tilt his head as he notice awkwardness between those 2, he casually shrugged it off and helped out Lena on getting her lunch. The group arrived at the table as Jay was already done eating his breakfast and Mal and Evie were just talking. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that Lena." Ben apologized as he felt bad for what happened back there, but at the same time he gave a smirk since he had fun with it.

"Looks like you guys have gotten close." Mal said as she notice the closeness between Lena and Ben.
khlover22

khlover22

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 19 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 28, 2016 5:06 am

Lena just blushed more at Mal's teasing. "Well, yeah..." she said, trying to play it cool as she took a bite of some eggs, "we're dating now."

"No way, congrats!" Carlos patted Ben on the back, smiling.

"That's totes fab-mazing! That's "fabulous" and "amazing". Its totally the rage and trending," Evie said, grabbing her phone. "I have to get a picture of you two!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 28, 2016 5:42 am

"Is this really necessary?" Ben asked as he felt embarrassed.

"You know Evie is when it comes to stuff like this." Mal chuckled as she notice Evie's reaction.

"Seriously Evie?" Quinn raised a brow at her, "You're already embarrassing the both of them enough."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 28, 2016 5:53 pm

"Well, its important to let people know you're together! Now, say "Cheese"!" Evie smiled, taking a picture.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Ben smiled as the picture was taken and Mal sighed as she knew how embarrassed they were. "Alright, alright enough pictures." Mal said, "Can't you see the new couple hasn't even touch their food yet."

"See what you did, now they are probably starving." Jay muffled as he wasn't done with his food yet but, he was still stuffing his face with food.

Quinn laughed as she notice the 3 were kind of arguing on how they didn't make the new couple eat which put their attention towards her. Quinn notice the attention and spoke, "I'm sorry, it just funny to see how you guys are arguing about Ben and Lena not eating. Its not like they are going to get married or anything."

Ben choked on his food as he became to cough loudly which made everyone look towards him.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Lena patted his back. "Ben?" she asked, worried about him. "You okay?"

"Bet that didn't taste well," Carlos attempted to joke, since Ben had choked on his food, which well...okay, bad joke.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 28, 2016 6:39 pm

"Yeah...I'm fine." Ben said as he starts to feel better.

The group glared towards Carlos including Quinn as she sighed since she knew that was a bad joke. "If you're going to tell off jokes Carlos, can't you at least make it a little bit better?" Jay asked as he knows Carlos needs to improve on that.

"Look who's talking Jay, you can be bad at jokes as well." Mal chuckled.

"Am not!" Jay almost shouted loudly trying to get the whole cafeteria attention.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she continue to finish her food and got up, "Well I don't know about you guys, but I think I shall be heading off since you guys are making me feel weird and kind of annoyed." Quinn walked away and dumped out her food and decided to take a walk around the school since she needed some fresh air away from the loudness.

"See what you guys did, you drive the queen away." Mal said as she was playfully slapping both Jay and Carlos making them rub their shoulders in pain.

"Jeez Mal," Jay rubbed his shoulder, "Easy on the hitting."

Ben chuckled as he looked over at Lena and gave her a flirty wink trying to make her blush.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:17 am

"I-I didn't do anything!" Carlos said, rubbing his shoulder. He looked at where Quinn walked out and frowned, not meaning to have annoyed her.

Lena saw Ben's flirty wink and she just shove a biscuit into his mouth.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:26 am

Jay looked over and began laughing almost falling off the table and causing attention to the whole cafeteria. "Jay!" Mal glared towards him as he was being loud, "You're embarrassing us."

"I'm sorry!" Jay laughed as he was holding on to his stomach as it began to hurt, "It just so funny!"

Ben ate the biscuit and shrugged it off as it was good, "Thank you for the biscuit." He teased Lena.

~*~*~*~
Quinn was outside walking until she randomly bumped into Alec who she didn't see. "Sorry...oh morning Alec!" Quinn smiled.

"Morning, shouldn't you be with your friends?" Alec raised a brow at her as it was a surprise to see her not with the group.

"Well, they are kind of busy right now. Jay is too busy making fun of Lena and Ben since they are dating now." Quinn shrugged.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 19 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba