Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 20 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 20 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 2:39 am

"Welcome," Lena said, smiling a little before she wiped her mouth.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 20 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 2:48 am

"I'm not surprise." Alec chuckled, "I knew I could see something between those 2. Its like Ben has fallen head over heels for her."

"Isn't that a good thing though? I mean they are a cute couple and all." Quinn smiled, "Wish I could find someone like that someday."

Alec looked over at Quinn as he furrowed his brows and asked, "Don't you have someone you like?"

Quinn turned over to Alec and notice how he was curiously looking at Quinn, "I do actually...but, I don't know if its even the right thing to fall in love. I mean I'm a queen and I'm suppose to be with someone who is royalty, but the person I'm falling for her is not."

Alec sighed, "Is that what you really want though? Do you really want to follow your mother's rules just to make her proud. Because this is your own story, if you actually do like that person I say you go for it."

~*~*~*~
"You guys are going to make me sick now." Mal teased as she got up and dumped her food in the trash, "Are you guys done yet? I wanna get some fresh air already."

"We're coming...we're coming." Jay muttered as he did the same and followed Mal.

Ben got up and decided to be the gentleman and dump out his food and Lena's at the same time, "You ready to go?" Ben grinned at Lena.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  SaraLouAdams Vie Jul 29, 2016 3:40 am

//Sorry that I have gone, but... I will soon disappear again, I'm gonna enjoy being with the family of my mother, for years I have not seen them, so, sorry...
SaraLouAdams

SaraLouAdams

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 3:49 am

SaraLouAdams escribió://Sorry that I have gone, but... I will soon disappear again, I'm gonna enjoy being with the family of my mother, for years I have not seen them, so, sorry...
(Its ok. Once you come back, I'll help you catch up on what's going on.)
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 10:56 pm

((Have fun with your mom's family! ^^))

"Sure," Lena said, smiling and got up. Ben was such a gentleman. She never got this kind of attention on the island. She loved it.

Carlos had gone ahead to look for Quinn, wanting to make sure she was alright. He rounded a corner and saw Quinn. Smiling, he was going to call out for her when he saw Alec and paused. He quickly backed up and began to listen in on their conversation.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Ben smiled as he began to walk Lena to class, "Now you need to start going to class more often and no ditching."

"Well no..." Quinn sighed, "I thought being a queen of wonderland is following my mother's footstep by chopping people's head off, but I decided I want to change that."

"So, you would actually fall for that person and you wouldn't mind?" Alec grinned.

"He did ask me out after all," Quinn giggled, "and here I am messing around with him when I actually do like him, but I'm just bad at expressing my feelings for him."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 11:38 pm

"What? But why? The classes they force us villains to take is ridiculous," Lena told Ben, frowning.

Carlos overheard her and he got a giddy grin on his face. She did like him!? He then punched the air, jumping up at the same time before doing a funny little happy dance.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 11:47 pm

"Well cause you have to. I know its ridiculous, but you know how fairy godmother is." Ben sighed, he wasn't a fan of not going to class as well. "Maybe Quinn and the others might be there. Don't worry you will have fun."

Jay and the rest of the group were walking together and notice Carlos doing a happy dance. "Carlos?" Mal blinked as she was surprised to see Carlos this happy.

Alec and Quinn looked back and notice Carlos happy dancing along with Mal, Evie, and Jay there. "What the-" Alec blinked as he didn't know Carlos was listening the whole time.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Lena sighed. Ugh. "Fine. I'll do it for you," she told him. He was trying with her, so she should try for him.

Carlos then stopped when he noticed that everyone was staring. "Uh-uh...." He stopped and leaned on the wall awkwardly. "W-What's up, guys?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 20 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba