Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 4 de 59. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:34 am

"M'gann! Aqualad... Crimson!" Beast Boy called as he walked. He still had greater hearing abilities but it wasn't enough to track anyone down. "Ugh... I hate being lost."

During that time Maleficent had laid back on the ground. "I am officially done with this mission..." she thought. She'd been trying to contact a helicopter, but there had been no signal. Only fuzz and maybe now and then. So she was "lost" ish. And her water was almost out. So dam.n hot there.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:57 am

"Yelling will only draw attention. I can't call, can't use communicators, and M'gann's telepathy is a no-go, so I'm a sitting duck," Kid Flash muttered. He lifted his goggles off his lines, the rims of the goggles rimmed with sweat. "And its hot and don't know where I can find clean water on this island."

Crimson was doing the same thing Wally was. She was accessing the environment around her, calculating the chances of survival without water, food, and with carnivorous beasts at every turn, it wasn't looking too great.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jul 16, 2016 12:20 am

Shadow started to take deep breaths, trying to calm down as she desperately looked around. This couldn't be happening... this could NOT be happening.
As she kept walking backwards, she kept feeling more and more scared. What if she couldn't find the team again? What if they left without her? What if a dinosaur were to find her? Was that how she was going to die: getting eaten by an extinct animal?
She started to get dizzy, the heat not helping... and suddenly she heard a soft 'splash' as she stepped on water.
Shadow frowned a little, and turned around. Because of her panic attack, she hadn't heard the river flowing behind her.
It wasn't too wide, and it wasn't deep at all, either. But it was a river, and it had fresh water, or so it seemed.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 16, 2016 11:12 pm

"Maybe I should stay in one place. The others could find me? Or maybe it'd be better to walk? Uh.." Beast Boy wasn't an expert in surviving if you got lost, even if he knew some signs. But it was always easier with powers. Noe Jr had to think.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 3:47 am

((Skip to a couple of hours?))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 3:47 am

((Skip to a couple of hours?))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Jul 19, 2016 4:00 am

((sounds good to me >w<))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 19, 2016 5:51 am

(Sure! Very Happy)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 19, 2016 7:42 am

A couple of hours later, Crimson had finally found a stream with hopefully not too horribly polluted water was. She had already lost the direction that the Bio-Ship could be in, but she had been leaving little marks, a 'C' carved into trees, so she'd find a way back, or if her friends found her. "Still no radio communication," she muttered, having tried every hour. She was doing her best to also stay the way out of dinosaurs, so she didn't die by being eaten.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 59. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba