Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 31 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 31 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:20 pm

"I'll be alright, you know?" Maleficent said, giving him an assuring smile.

"Yeah,... I hope so," Beast Boy looked at his arm out of habi having his watch there but realised he didn't. "She should be back soon."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 31 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:47 pm

"I-I know that. You can take car elf yourself," Kid Flash said, shaking his hand. "I can't worry though?"

Crimson nodded. "I just hate sitting here," she admitted.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 22, 2016 12:01 am

"No, you can," Maleficent smiled. "It's sweet," she added. Seeing him smile back she asked. "How's your ankle?" She noticed how he was limping from back at the cave.

"Yeah... makes me wonder if the others are okay," Beats Boy said. "Think they are?"

(Should D'ick come in now or later?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Oct 22, 2016 12:13 am

((i think he could come in now Smile what'cha think?))

Alex stopped for a moment, when she was about to make another mark on a tree. She noticed it was already marked. Or, at least, its bark was kinda scratched...and it looked kinda like claw marks?
She frowned. That wasn't a good sign. But it didn't mean much either. It could've been a dino that passed by days ago, or weeks... who knew.
She looked around, just in case. Not wanting to be taken off guard by a hungry Jurassic beast.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 22, 2016 12:36 am

((I think he could come in now Smile ))

"It's... It's fine. Taking longer to heal, but that's becuase of whatever the heck is restraining our powers," Kid Flash said.

"They're fine," Crimson quickly said. She frowned. "They have to be."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm

(Yeah! As Nightwing, right? should he save Alex from some dino or something?)

"Deathstroke taught me to never rely on my powers," Maleficent stated. She didn't have too a big problem with them being gone, because she didn't use them too often anyway.

"I'm sure they are. Or, at least I hope so," Beast Boy said. "At least Superboy have to be."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Oct 22, 2016 11:20 pm

((ohh that's a really cool idea *w* nightwing to the rescue XD hahah this is gonna be fun))

Alex sighed when she didn't see anything. It was probably nothing.
She scratched that tree anyways, even if the claw marks were enough, just in case.
Time to head back she thought. Just to be safe, she didn't want to stay there for too long. That was probably those dinos' territory, and she wouldn't want to bother them.
She turned around, and started following the marks back. But as she walked, she heard a branch break behind her, and she quickly stood still.
Glancing behind her shoulder, she couldn't see anything, although she could have sworn she saw something moving there.

After waiting for a minute that felt eternal, Alex turned and kept walking again.
And that was when she heard them. She couldn't tell how many there were, but it was more than one for sure. They sounded kind of like shrieks... and she could guess which dinosaurs sounded like that.

((time to bring the raptors (? hahah XD ))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Oct 23, 2016 1:31 am

"I...don't really that much, but they're apart of who I am, what makes me, well, me," Kid Flash said, following her. He hated who he was before he had his powers. Some scrawny, slow brainiac nerd, with hardly any friends. He didn't want to be apart of the Dungeons and Dragons geeks, but he wasn't cool enough to hang out with the jocks. So, with one experiment accidentally going wrong, he became a more confident, cocky and hilarious kid who felt like king of the world with how he teamed up with his Uncle Barry with his knew powers.

He has just had them so long that he can't imagine life without them. It was hard to cope, but he could rely on other things than his powers. Like his intellect. He was smart, he was rational. He could put two and two together and figure a way out. However, this wasn't the usual "inhibitor collar" restraining his powers. This was real invisible power restraining and he felt so...so withered without his powers.

((Oooh, yes! Bring'em in!))

"Yeah... They're smart. They'll be okay," Crimson said, needing to have with in her team members.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 23, 2016 7:50 pm

"So what about you quitting? No using your powers anymore?" Maleficent asked.

(do it!)

Beast Boy looked at his arm again before he remebered he wasn't wearing a watch. "Ugh, why do I keep doing that?..." He sighed. "Should we go look for her, what if she comes back and we're not here?" He wasn't sure what to do but was worried about alex.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 31 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba