Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 32 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 32 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Oct 23, 2016 8:06 pm

Alex legs began to tremble. Should she try to run? Climb a tree? Stay still?
She didn't know what to do, and time was running out.
Usually, she would've just turned invisible. That would've solved the problem quite fast.
But she couldn't... and she was completely alone again, defenseless.

And with those precious seconds wasted, she was finally able to see what was causing the noise, when three raptors came out from behind the trees, each of them from a different direction.

She quickly covered her mouth as she let out an involuntary gasp. Now, even if she had wanted to, she couldn't move her legs one bit. Running was no longer an option.
Surrounded by the raptors, she looked at each of them, and wonder who would be the one to jump first.
'Guess this is it' she thought, and could feel a lump in her throat. She would've started crying yet again, but her eyes felt dry after the previous day. All she could do was stare in horror at the last living things she'd ever see.

in that moment, the first raptor took a step closer... and jumped at its prey.
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 32 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Oct 26, 2016 9:24 pm

"Oh, I'll still use them for stuff like getting around when I don't want to take my car or things like cleaning up the apartment. Little stuff." Kid Flash shrugged

Crimson frowned. "You stay here. I'll go look for her. Give me about an hour. If I'm not back..." She didn't want to say and shook her head. "I'll be back."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Oct 26, 2016 10:13 pm

An just in that moment, when Alex thought everything was done, and the raptor jumped right at her something stopped the wild dinosaur from putting it's claws into her. That something, rather someone, was no other than D'ick Grayson. However, moving like a "ninja", using his performance abilities he easily moved around them.

Confusing the other raptors with his agility and speed he landed on another tree branch and was quick to send out three bat-a-rangs, loaded with explosive toxic gas. Not that would kill them, but drive them away. Hitting all Rapors on the nose triggered the explosions, and with the Raptors "squeeing" and shaking their nosed they growled. However, simple as that they decided not to continue their preditor attack while in a vunerable statement like that, so they simple ran away.

D'ick then jumped down and landed behind Alex, who he saw still were in kind of a shock. He wasn't even sure if she ahd registered what happended. "We should get moving," He told her, crossing his arms. "They could be back any moment." Behind her was not only D'ick Grayson, but Nightwing, the name he took up after his return and recovery.

"Cleaning up the apartment?" Maleficent scoffed and laughed a little, shaking her head slightly. "I'd like t see that."

"What?," Beast Boy grabbed her hand to stop her from going. "No, I'm not gonna lose you too."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Oct 27, 2016 12:57 am

Alex stared in shock and surprise at what happened, barely believing it.
When the raptors ran away, she just stood there, breathing heavily.
She heard that voice behind her, but she didn't register his words, as her mind was busy trying to put the pieces together.

She had almost died.

When she finally came out of her shock, she turned around to face her savior.
She looked at him, and noticed the weird outfit and mask, yet she didn't recognize who he was.
"Um...t-thanks for saving me " she said, not really replying to what he had said, because she hadn't really heard him.
Her voice came out weak,and only then she realized her body was slightly shaking. She quickly hugged herself and looked away, trying to pull herself together.

((So funny that she wouldn't recognize him xD
I bet he grew taller in that time (? Lol ))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 02, 2016 10:55 pm

((Anyone else getting Teen Titans episode "Forever is a Long Time" with Starfire going into the future and hardly recognizing Nightwing vibe? XD))

Kid Flash chuckled. "I'm actually a very neat person....time to time," he muttered. He used to be horrible in his early teens. He got better when he was older and had gotten his powers to help him clean. But after Thea, he wanted everything perfect for her, because she deserved perfect.

"BB, no one is lost," Crimson assured him, turning and laying her other hand on his face. "I will be right back. I promise," she told him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Nov 03, 2016 1:41 am

((omg i hadn't thought of that! so sad XD ))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 03, 2016 12:52 pm

(It's kinda true though ^^ But yeah. Bet he grew taller too)

"Huh,.. that's new," D'ick, aka. Nightwing quickly noticed she didn't recognize her. He chuckled lighty and put his hand on her shoulder, feeling her shaking lighty. "You're welcome," He replied before he walked past her. Stopping when he noticed she wasn't following him, he turned to look at her. "You comming,... Alex?" He asked her, adding his famous smirk. Maybe that would make her recognize him? If not, he was defiently going to test how long it took her to.

Maleficent heard him and smirked. "I like that,.. time to time," She teased. He was actually pratty funny this guy. Like they said, huh? Well, the news anyway.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Nov 03, 2016 2:10 pm

((ikr XD i was thinking the same! also bet he has more muscles now haha))

Alex felt his hand on her shoulder, but didn't look up. She was starting to calm down a little, but she was still breathing heavily.
But then she heard him say her name... She quickly looked up at him, surprised, and caught his smirk.
That smirk...

Instead of following him, she froze again, and just stared at him. It couldn't be, could it?
No... he was taller. It couldn't be him.
But yet again, how he had just appeared out of nowhere, how he had dealt with the raptors...How he had said her name...

Or maybe it was just her mind playing tricks again. It wouldn't be the first time since Di.ck left.

But she had to make sure. With her heart pounding against her chest, she took a step forward.
"...D-Dic.k?" she finally dared to ask.
If it wasn't him, she would feel so embarrassed...
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Nightwing smirked. "So you do recognize me. Glad to know some things havn't changed," He told her, smiling.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 32 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba