Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 3 de 43. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 3 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 10:52 pm

((Can we do like, maybe a future idea or so, they hold a ball and invite royal families and Perdita arrives as well and Wally gets to see her again? I think it'd be so cute!!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 3 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 27, 2016 10:09 pm

(Yeah, sure! and Aw, that's so nice! You mean like,... do the idea now, but it takes place in the future or save it for the future? o.O)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jul 28, 2016 5:16 am

((Either one tbh XD Just something to do either now or later))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jul 28, 2016 9:17 pm

(Well, I really like it! But I think we should save it for after the whole new queen and king and all.... No I had soemthing on thought... but I lost it! Ugh... Thinking about what it was)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:06 am

((XD That sucks lol))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 30, 2016 4:41 pm

(Yeah. Hmm.. I can't remember what it was. -.- But I know what we could do. Maybe... yeah. Maybe... if the engagement between Sky and Wally becomes official threw media, like tv and all that and accoarding to tratiotion there's always an engagement celebration, and that could be like a ball for where they invite other royalties? Then we could do that Pertita comes and do that idea now. Also we could add in some action. Since.. idk if Count Vertigo should come. Maybe he got his diplomatic right back or idk xD And so, when he finds out this. Of course he'll be jealous. And maybe because he knows Wally/KF (does he know?) well, anyway I think I recall he knows him being a werewolf and all that, but maybe he tries to get ride of him or mess something up in order to get to power? Still thinking of what we should do for D'ick and carter... should it be something supernatural or something different?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 31, 2016 1:32 am

((I like the idea for Wally and Sky! And as for Carter and D'ick, I wanna do superhero ^^ Hmmm maybe Carter could do some magic training by Zatanna or by Dr. Fate or...))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 31, 2016 7:59 pm

(Thanks! And brainblast, what if we do something like that and mayve Carter gets pocessed by the helmet of fate or even trapped in it like how with the others? or somethi like that?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 5:02 am

((Ohhh hell yeah!! I'd love that Smile ))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 43. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba