Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 4 de 43. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 01, 2016 6:50 pm

( I think it'd be really cool ^^ And maybe also bad because of D'icks vampire side and all that?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 9:43 pm

((His vampire side? How would that be apart of Carter getting stuck in the Helmet of Fate?))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 01, 2016 9:56 pm

(Well, not like that. I mean. If she gets stuck.. Obviously he'd try to get her out. And I mean like, just be a little rougher and all that than usual? Ya know?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 10:08 pm

((Oooh yeah! I get it!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 01, 2016 10:13 pm

(Yeah, sry i was a little unclear xD But, wanna start then?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 10:43 pm

((No its okay XD I get confused easily. And yes!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 02, 2016 10:07 pm

(Alright! I can start this time ^^)

Just about an four days later the public press had already released the story about the Royal engagement. Sky was told they had to make it public, and of course, she got it. Everyone wanted to know, she still didn't like it too much though cause she thought it put too much pressure on Wally. Because it was not official he'd have to start "prince school", just like she had once they first moved there. And she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or nervous, which he probably was because everyone would be putting so much pressure on him from now on.

Sky sighed and ran her hands over her face as she was working with some dokuments she had to sign. Then there was that engagement ball. Uh... He was so in over his head. He hadn't said anything, yet... But she knew it had to be comming.

In the US things had been quite at peace and quiet ever since the Roy incident. Because Carter and D'ick were taking a break from everything there wasn't much to do. Untill today. D'ick just got off the phone after speaking to Aqualad (is he team leader? I guess xD) They needed help on a mission, or they asked for their help. D'ick said he'd ask Carter, and was frankly worried, considering he hadn't been on a real mission since he chnaged.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Wally, who'd wouldn't mind the "royal treatment" he was no getting, was actually becoming more anxious with every document and every lesson. The weight of a whole country was resting upon his shoulders now. And to make it worse, he was not anywhere close to finding a cure on being a werewolf. If the press found out about his little "condition", who knew what that would mean for him, and even worse, for Sky.

He had learned of the upcoming ball to meet all of the neighboring countries' kings, queens, princesses, princes, dukes, duchesses, etc, on and on. He wasn't really sure if he could handle meeting so many people. His nerves were already shot, but he had to keep up appearances, and be strong, for Sky. For better or for worse, they were going to be married and he was going to suck it up and the be the best husband and King anyone ever saw.

Carter had been going out a lot lately with Artemis and Paula, really trying to reconnect with the only family she had left. And at the moment, she had just left her dad's grave with Artemis, thinking that maybe going there would bring closure when she heard her phone going off and answered it. "Leaving now, babe," she told D'ick.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:07 pm

Sky rubbed her eyes and put teh oencil down after signing last paper for today. She got up and decided to go check on Wally. See how he was doing with all his classes. Also, she needed to talk to some of the staff about a few things for the ball.

"Yeah, well take Artemis with you. Kaldur called. He said he needs back-up on a mission. Kalrion's at it again," D'ick replied from the other end of the phone.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 43. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba