Página 1 de 6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Empty Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Contract-sebastian-michaelis-23868815-500-279

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Script-writing.regular
Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Script-writing.regular

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Pf4sDY4

What do the forsaken do when there is no other hope? Do they give up, or do forces from beyond their control promise a little extra time to live, and get revenge on those who have done them wrong, even though their reliability is as thin as a spider's thread? Or, do they call out to them on purpose, to fulfill their malevolent intentions?

Those marked by a contract mark have essentially been 'taken' by these demons, their soul cultivated especially for them. Their wishes may be evil or odd, but it's just another day's work for the demons.

They've been around since the beginning of time, and will be around to the end, too.

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Large

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Dom Abr 26, 2015 5:39 pm, editado 1 vez
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Empty [[ Information ]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 26, 2015 5:36 pm

• I'd like you to make your own form, but of course include the basics (name, age, bio, looks, etc) but you can add as many other things if you want!
    Most importantly be creative! I don't mind what you do but as long as you like it I will be fine with it ^^

• Please specify who you like on your form, as I will know it's a final decision. If you want to change it later, it's fine! ^^

• You can have more than one character if you wish, however I will be having one character due to general busy-ness at the time.

• Don't worry if it takes you long to make the form or anything, do take your time, I don't mind ^^

• Have fun! Sorry I couldn't do more sections, but we know the rules and stuff and how we're gonna plan it, so there's not much to put xD

---------

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Brotherhood-script.regular

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Tumblr_m3gxqqEBhQ1ruqfbqo1_500

Kathryn Connoly is an 19 year old woman who lives in the Trancy Manor. She resides there with the household permanently without any house duties, often dubbed the new 'Lady Trancy' by many others due to her resemblance to the original lady of the household.
Kathryn was the result of a faulty Faustian contract, in which she was born to a middle class mother and a demon father. Her mother covered up her initial birth, and after the death of her mother due to the contract being fulfilled, she was sent to an orphanage.
Like many other children her age, being in the orphanage was not a good thing. Poverty was rife among the other children, and Kathryn was bullied for being a rather stubborn young girl, when many of the boys there told her to behave like 'A real lady' and to 'shut up'. After an outbreak of cholera causing the orphanage to shut down after almost all of the orphanage had become infected with the deadly disease, Kathryn was forced to fend for herself.
Now 15 years old and at the lowest that any poverty stricken girl could get, she was growing more waifish every day. Her nicely made clothes had turned to rags over the years, and when on the brink of death, was sent to work in a factory. Just over two years later, life was going to be over quick as diseases swept through the factories, killing off masses of the workers. It was only a matter of time before she'd be victim to the occasional but deadly common epidemics of London. She figured, it was better to go quickly, then to go slowly, with nobody to remember your name. She had run off later that evening after a few months of working, to end everything.

Then, she met Claude Faustus, on her way. He offered a key out of the hell of the slums of London, and to a lush and nice estate residing just outside the manor, residing with an earl of the household, if all she did was give him her soul after her wish was granted. What was her wish? It was simple. It was to track down her demon father, and murder him. She took the chance without second thoughts, falling into the web of the demonic spider. After all, it was only a matter of time.

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Tumblr_lwgkzicSpc1r3e9u8o1_500

Height ;; 162cm

Weight ;; 110lbs

Build ;; Slim

Likes ;; Warm places, being relaxed, deep conversation, reading in a quiet environment, social gatherings.

Dislikes ;; Seeing poverty, disease, tightly packed spaces,other demons harming Claude, being in the presence of another demon except Claude.

Species ;; Half human/Half demon, however she has no demonic abilities (yet)

Contract Mark ;; Her contract mark is on her tongue.

Look ;; Beige coloured hair, a light brownish sort of colour, with very pale, translucent skin. Her frame is rather small, and her choice of clothing is often with a bustle and a tight laced corset, to try and eliminate the fact she is frail. Her eyes are a medium hazel, and was blessed with dainty feet.

Other ;; She now has an irrational fear of poverty. Despite Alois's distress towards demons, he is unaware of her nature as she possesses no abilities of a said demon - so, he treats her with a somewhat more humble attitude, but can be cruel at times.
She admires Alois for his similar past to hers.

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Tumblr_mezsqxqYWi1rmch6uo2_r1_250Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Tumblr_mezsqxqYWi1rmch6uo1_r2_250

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Dom Abr 26, 2015 8:41 pm, editado 2 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Dom Abr 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Okay here's my form

Name: Gezebelle Blackrose (okay not perfect but Gezebelle is the name of a demon and I tried to think of a great name)
Spieces: human (but becomes a demon later.)
Personality: kind, friendly, hot headed at times, likes to help anyone when she can, including Sebastian and Ceil. She is also smart. Almost as smart as Ceil. Almost.
Looks: pale skinned, dark brown hair that goes down to her lower back and dark brown eyes, that look black in dim lighting. She likes to wear a sleeveless red dress and matching heels.

(Hm is this enough for a form, Sky?)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Yes, it's fine! I'm going to make mine right now, as I got sidetracked by minecraft. I should be about 5-10 minutes with mine, then we can start!

Ehh, I'll probably make my character somehow in a contract with Claude as he is with Alois too. I'll figure it out somehow xD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Dom Abr 26, 2015 7:48 pm

(Oh I should have my character be in a contract with Sebastain! Or maybe Grell.)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Yeah! That would be cool, like for our characters to both be in contracts with them both. I'll play Sebastian for you if you play Claude for me ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Dom Abr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Okay!^^
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Okay, so you wanna be in a contract with Sebastian or Grell?

Also does that mean we should take Ciel and Alois from the rp, or keep them in, or put them in different roles?
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Dom Abr 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Sebastian but I'm not sure what to do with Ceil and Alois. I still want them in the rp.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba