Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 4 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 6:05 pm

(Bump.)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 4 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 06, 2015 7:58 pm

(( Yeah, sorry about that, I have been checking but have been a little busy with some stuff ^^' My anxiety has been really bad this week, usually I only get a little anxious but I've been sitting around doing nothing and all of a sudden feeling like I'm going to die, so I've been trying to take some time to figure myself out and I'm feeling better now ))

"Well, there apparantly is." Alois smirked as he looked at his old rivaled team, now part of theirs, "What d'ya say, the team with the eyepatch boy?"

Ciel shuddered with anger. He clenched his fists to restrain his disconcern over the blonde boy with a zealous attitude, "Fine. Follow me." He said with a drab attitude, walking in front as his butler followed him.

Sebastian remained by his side. He'd certainly keep an eye on the Trancy household. His gaze turned to Gezebelle, who was at their side. His look of cold mellowed into a warm gaze at the girl, letting his raven hair drape over his face in a rather cute manner, making him look somewhat more shy to her, compared to his usual cold manner to the servants.

Meanwhile Kathryn was walking almost at the back. She was overall worried with the current situation. The other household seemed like it held more wealth than the Trancy's did. She had heard how the boy was the Queen's guard dog, and was sure any wrong acts against him would be punishable with death. That butler had the same look in his eyes as Claude, the demon butler of the household whom she was in a contract with. She then suddenly, trapped in her thoughts, tripped on a stray rock, grabbing Claude's sleeve for support.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 8:29 pm

(I was diagnosed with severe anxiety as well but I try not to get too worked up. I'm anxious cause in two days I get to buy a movie I've been dying to get since I saw it in theatre.)

Gezebelle tried not to blush and looked away from Sabastian. He looked pretty cute right now. Was he trying to be cute and shy? And why was he making deals with Alois Trancy of all people?!
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 06, 2015 9:01 pm

(( Aww what movie is it? I'm a bit anxious as a person I like is supposed to be visiting me on Friday evening and one of my friends showed me the person, but the friend hasn't planned anything for that person to meet us and I'm scared it's some huge joke that they're pulling. Also could you play Claude for me?))

Sebastian noticed the lady blush, and smiled with his usually wide, supposedly friendly smile, to those whom didn't know of his demonic nature.
"Everything alright, my lady?" He asked her, bending slightly as he walked to accustom to her height.

Kathryn's hands dug tight into Claude's sleeve as she used every ounce of her body to try and not to fall over, using the butler's sleeve to pull herself back up. Now severely embarrassed, she hung her head in shame. How could she lose her balance like that all of a sudden?
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 9:14 pm

(I'll do my best to play Claude. May need to watch Black Butler again lol. I wish they made a season 3! Anyway the movie I'm getting is Fifty shades of Grey -squeals excited-)

"Everything is fine." Gezebelle said with a smile towards Sabastian. She still didn't have the faintest idea as to why they were still standing near Alois. And she didn't really care.

"Are you alright, my lady?" Claude asked as he put a hand on Kathryn's shoulder to help keep her steady on her feet.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 06, 2015 11:27 pm

(( Thank you, and there's never enough times to watch Black Butler ^^ There is a season 3! It's called Book of Circus but continues as if Ciel never became a demon or any events in half of season 1 and the whole of season 2 had never happened. There's also a two hour long OVA called Book of Murder! You can search them on google, I can't remember where I watched mine though ^^'
And that should be cool! I've heard mixed reviews from my friends about it. I'm not really gonna see anything in cinema anytime soon unless otherwise ))

"If you say so, my lady. But you do look rather uncomfortable. Mind if I ask, what is bothering you, miss?" He smiled, raising a finger to his mouth, "I won't tell. Your secret is safe with me, fair maiden."

"Yes, I'm so sorry I lost my composure like that." She stuttered a little, walking still a little wonky. She blushed, a chaste pink tainting her pale ivory skin. She tried to wipe it away with her gloved hands, but it simply wouldn't work. She was embarrassed but also a little flustered.

Alois snapped his gaze around to Kathryn. He did stare at her for a little bit in confusion, before turning back and smugly grinning at Ciel Phantomhive, whom he was standing beside.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 11:40 pm

(Season 1 and 2 are on Netflix here. ^^)

"I'm not uncomfortable. I'm fine really." Gezebelle said, remaining perfectly calm. "Nothing is on my mind." Gezebelle added. Apart from her love of cats she wasn't sure what she had in common with Sabastian. Telling him she thought he was cute was embarrassing and humiliating.

"That's quite alright. I'm just glad your okay." Claude said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Mayo 07, 2015 6:11 pm

(( Ah ok. I just watch mine on sites even if I have netflix, I use it more for movies now. I would rewatch them today but I have two exams tomorrow, one math and one science x_x ))

"If you say so, my lady." Sebastian smiled charmingly at the girl beside him.

"Thank you!" Kathryn thanked Claude for his help happily.

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Jue Mayo 07, 2015 7:20 pm

(Oh okay I understand. But if you remember the site or anything please let me know.)

Gezebelle wondered if Sebastian meant to flirt with her. To her it seemed sweet but in public it was just strange. Alois Trancy's presence certainly didn't help. It was obvious to her his presence here made Ciel uncomfortable as well. She couldn't help smiling warmly at Sebastian.

"Your most welcome, my lady." Claude said, smiling.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba