Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 3 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Dom Abr 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Gezebelle was getting out of the carriage quickly. She looked around, suprised many had come to an opening for a park. The fresh air was nice. Especially being stuck in a mansion all day. Gezebelle breathed in the air, relaxing a little.

(My first post always sucks.)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 3 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Abr 28, 2015 9:29 pm

(( It's ok! Sorry about not replying yesterday because it was a very busy birthday. My so called best friend ruined it, so I'm getting revenge. ))

Sebastian looked around to see where the other people were going. His crimson eyes found the spot where many of them were beginning to congregate - what looked like a huge open greenery, with middle and higher classes mixing with ease. It was certainly a splendid sight in such tough times for non nobles.

Kathryn inhaled and exhaled, taking a second breath of the air. The fresh scent wafting from the roses enticed her and made her want to walk in, but doing so would lead her astray from her household, and it was unsightly for a woman to walk by herself at the time.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Abr 29, 2015 2:42 am

Gezebelle loved the smell of roses. She was almost tempted to go for a walk in the new park. But doing so right now would be unwise. Sometimes it was okay to bend the rules, so she decided to walk around the new park. She walked until she found a maze. "Well this should be fun." She said walking through the maze entrance.

(Oh was it your birthday?)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Abr 30, 2015 11:14 pm

(( Yeah, it was a pretty decent birthday too. I'm getting presents from other friends this weekend so I'm quite happy now ))

When Kathryn eventually was back in the Trancy Cluster, the group moved ever so closer to the maze. Many were entering without caution, and it gave Kathryn an impending sense of worry if they got lost. She certainly didn't want to be apart from the household, but by the looks on Alois's determined and curious face, it would be a unpredictable and surprising journey. She just only imagined what would happen.

Sebastian's red orbs did eventually scan those coming in. He blinked in a rather slow manner as to enhance his serenity, as many had already entered. He eventually saw a determined blonde child, most likely the same age as Ciel. When he looked back to Ciel, the monotonous face had not changed since they had left the carriage. He found it ever so slightly odd, but that was Ciel.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Jue Abr 30, 2015 11:23 pm

(Oh I didn't know! Happy belated Birthday!)

Gezebelle kept walking, alothough she felt like she was being watched. She wasn't one to scare easily. Gezebelle continued through the maze when she saw Sebastian and Ciel. She continued walking and turned her head away. She was almost certain that she would soon reach the end of the maze.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Mayo 01, 2015 5:27 pm

(( Thanks! It's ok ^^ ))

Suddenly, a blonde haired child bumped into Gezebelle. It was none other than Earl Alois Trancy, who had somehow wandered out of the watchful eyes of Claude to accidentally bump into this girl. He stumbled back a little as to give the lady some space. He was about to roar with a shout due to his royal complex, when the Phantomhive Butler appeared behind her, drawn back, as Ciel followed, intruiged.

"I am deeply sorry for any inconveniences. I do understand that you too are participating in the maze contest?" Sebastian smiled, negotiating with the Trancy household.

"Competition?" Kathryn muttered, sporting a very confused face, as she timidly hid behind Claude.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Vie Mayo 01, 2015 7:28 pm

"I am confused. I did not think this was a competition." Gezebelle said. Before Sabastian and Ciel showed she would have apologized to Alois. Now she wasn't certain what was going on.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Mayo 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Alois snickered with sheer glee that there was confusion in the air. His bright blue eyes opened once more after being shut in laughter, "Why don't we team up? This could be a simply splendid affair." He walked up to Ciel confidently, and poked him in the shoulder.

"Come on, won't you agree with me, eyepatch boy?" Alois affectionately joked, winking at him. Ciel shuddered as Sebastian's gaze shifted the blonde boy, exhaling with a deep sigh at the antics of the two.

"Yes, I suppose we should team up, and split the prize." Sebastian negotiated.

Kathryn was still puzzled; however there was not much to do now. She just stuck by the side of the blonde boy as he engaged in an interesting chat topic with the Earl Phantomhive, the two households colliding to form a massive clan of some sort.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Vie Mayo 01, 2015 8:38 pm

"I didn't think there would be a prize either." Gezebelle said. She hadn't gone in the maze for a prize. She had just been somewhat curious. Hearing Alois snicker only made her more confused than ever. But she stayed close to Ciel and Sebastian, still uncertain as to what was going on.

(You busy, Sky?)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba