Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 6 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 13, 2015 7:53 pm

(( It's not gone ahead yet, but it's next weekend, the weekend after this one. I'm so excited! I have Alois cosplayers vowing to pester me and a bunch of Sebastians coming to my rescue. I'm so worried that I'll get lost in the building though and won't be able to find the meet xD ))

Sebastian could sense that there was worry in the air, and it was coming from Gezebelle. He quickly disbanded from the group, looking around to find her. To his relief it was near the exit of the maze, but it made it no better that she was somewhere panicking.

"Bloody hell, we're lost because of you, you blonde pretty boy." Ciel insulted, glaring at Alois. Alois sniggered and laughed at his comment.

"I beg your pardon? Why don't we get out butlers to do something!" Alois yelled, when it came to their attention that the others had now walked off as Alois and Ciel had been standing still while the other continued. Ciel sighed deeply.

"Come on now, if we're going to do this we'll do it together." Ciel ordered.

Kathryn smiled at Claude's optimism, "I do understand, these enclosed spaces do make me a tad bit nervous. I'm sorry if I'm pestering you!" She bowed to show sorriness to the stoic butler.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 6 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 13, 2015 8:04 pm

(Well try not to get lost.)

"Sabastian? Why did you leave the others?" Gezebelle asked, confused. She could just imagine Alois yelling now. It actually wasn't hard to hear.

"It's quite alright. I understand." Claude said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 13, 2015 8:17 pm

(( I'm sure I wont, I have my friends with me, but we're splitting up to attend different meet ups then getting the train home. I reaaally wanna hang around London for a bit after, I rarely go there and when I do it's for school trips. One class we usually go on trips there, this year our trip is to London Dungeons! ^^ I've never seen the london eye or big ben in person so I'll luckily get to see it! ))

Sebastian smiled a little, "I am sure the young masters are okay together, they will need some bonding time," Sebastian snickered at his own comment, "Nevertheless, I wanted to make sure you are okay."

Kathryn did smile back at Claude again, squinting as she saw more people, "Should we follow them? They look like they know where they're going, without any panic."

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Gezebelle snickered at Sabastian's comment but quickly composed herself."I'm fine. I was actually regretting my decision to leave without the rest of you." She said.

"I think it would be wise to follow them." Claude said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 13, 2015 8:46 pm

"It is okay, my lady." Sebastian forgave Gezebelle, smiling at her, "I'm sure we will find the others at the exit when we arrive."

Kathryn nodded in agreement as she did her best to follow the other strangers. She squinted as she saw a break in the hedges.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Gezebelle smiled back at Sebastian. "Then we should meet up with them soon. I'd hate to keep them waiting." She said.

Claude stayed close to Kathryn. "I believe that's the exit." He said, smiling.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 27, 2015 4:12 pm

(( Hey! I'm so sorry for not replying. Comic con was great and I was exhausted but then my so called best friend decided it was good to develop a crush on the person I like and then go out with them while I can't because I have terrible social anxiety. So that really did hurt me, but I will try to be more active ^^ ))

Sebastian nodded obediently to Gezebelle, "I do predict some of them may have arrived due to a keen eye. However, it is the experience that is treasured the most." Sebastian uttered metaphorically, a sly grin on his face.

Kathryn nodded, smiling a little, "Ah yes, it is! We've done this! I do wonder if the other household, or His Highness has arrived yet?"
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 27, 2015 5:02 pm

"Well I rather enjoyed this experience." Gezebelle said, smiling. The maze had been fun. Being with Sabastian was great too. Especially since she didn't have to put up with Alois right now. She disliked that boy a lot.

"I'm sure they will be right behind us." Claude stated as he walked with Kathryn, out of the maze.

(Sorry for the short reply. Can't really think today lol.)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba