Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Página 5 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 5 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Mayo 09, 2015 5:09 am

(Bump. I know you are probably busy but this rp is going great and I don't want it to die. Very Happy )
Ember1989

Ember1989

Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]] - Página 5 Empty Re: Black Butler [[1x1 with Ember]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mayo 11, 2015 11:44 pm

(( Ahhh sorry again! I was sorting out stuff for comic con over the weekend. It's in two weeks on Saturday and I'm freaking out as I'm attending a black butelr meet and photoshoot and I'm so nervous! Me and my friends are splitting up to attend different meets, but I'm the only one at the black butler meet! ;-;
Also this morning I had a HUGE argument with my parents about it. I just hope I can go next year, but I'll legally be an adult then, so I can do what I want without them saying anything xD ))

The group kept on turning, but soon it became evident, they were lost, as Alois reached a dead end.

"Dead end!" He shouted, turning back to them, "So, what now? We're lost, what do we do?"

Sebastian raised a hand to his chin. He turned to Gezebelle with a inquisitive look, "Do you have any ideas, my lady? I can roughly assess the way out..." Even as a demon, mazes puzzled him.

Ciel sighed, "I'm going to need many cups of Earl Grey when I get home... this has by far been too much work."

Kathryn smiled warmly back at him until Alois's voice rang that they were lost. She whipped her head around to Claude. She remained worried, turning to Claude, "You're sure we'll get out safe, right?" She asked, shaking a little due to worry, and the arctic breeze.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 12, 2015 12:05 am

Gezebelle hadn't expected to get lost in a maze. And she had no ideas as to what they could do. It was hard to think when all she could think about now was how cold she was. "I have no ideas on how to get out of this maze." She said. She wasn't worried but they did have to figure a way out.

"We will get out of here." Claude told Kathryn. He didn't want her to worry, plus he was sure they would eventually find their way out.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 13, 2015 6:42 pm

"I am sure we could get out by following the others, however we ended up here. This is certainly a hard one." Sebastian, in all truth, knew the way out. Being a demon, he enjoyed the raw emotions that humans would emit, finding them intruiging and opting to study them. He was seeing Gezebelle not affected much, and Ciel clearly panicking as his personal space was being invaded by a pesky blonde.

Kathryn smiled warmly at Claude, "Thank you for the reassurance." She grinned almost, trying not to be too happy at a moment where half of the party was almost panicking and fearful. However, when she looked at the stoic man with the gold coloured eyes, she felt calm.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 13, 2015 7:08 pm

"Well I'm just going to follow everyone else out." Gezebelle said as she walked away. It sounded like a great plan. She wasn't scared of being lost in a maze with the cold wind. It was refreshing. But leaving Sabastian and the others alone was not a very good idea.

"Your welcome, my lady." Claude said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 13, 2015 7:15 pm

(( Hey! ^^ ))

"My lady, wait!" Sebastian called out in a somewhat panicky tone. A maze like this was easy to navigate, but he did not dare to take his eyes off of her. Although it was perfectly safe, there was danger present at any time. He disliked the thought of her getting hurt greatly.

Kathryn just smiled to herself, seeing Gezebelle walk off, turning to Claude, "S-should we walk after her? It looks like the household we are with have no clue either. She might know, or..." She panicked a little again, looking behind her for anything.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 13, 2015 7:24 pm

"I'll be fine. It's just a maze." Gezebelle said, suprised Sebastian was panicking. Nobody got hurt in a maze, just lost. But it would be easy to find the way out.

"Don't worry. Your safe as long as I'm by your side." Claude said.

(Hey!^^)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 13, 2015 7:36 pm

(( How are you? ^^ ))

Sebastian lingered almost, letting the girl go off on her own. He was not one to disobey orders, however, as a demon, he could track where she was going. She was in no real danger, but Sebastian still had a sense of worry.

Kathryn smiled at that sentence, "Thank you so much Claude, mazes just... worry me." She looked around aimlessly.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Gezebelle hadn't gone very far, she regretted leaving the others. Being in a group was better than being alone, but she wasn't just going to stand around a maze. What's the worst that could happen?

"Mazes don't bother me. They are meant to be fun." Claude said with a smile.

(Great! How was the black butler comicon?)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba